Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra (53929 Views)

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by dainformant(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 5-year-old girl in Awka, Anambra state. It was gathered that the little girl complained of pains in her private part to her mother and upon interrogation, she mentioned Mr. Dave, her neighbour for being responsible.

According to reports, the girl was in Mr. Dave's room to watch cartoon when he (Dave) removed her pant and penetrated using his fingers. After the evil act, he gave her Gala in a bid to silence her.

It was learnt that the parents were initially scared to report the case to the police as they felt the police may pervert justice and don't have the funds to pursue the case which has now been taken up by the Behind Bars Initiative (BBI).

The suspect denied the allegation but later accepted and revealed he's willing to take care of the medical expenses. He is currently detained at B Division.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/35-years-old-arrested-for-sexual-assault-against-a-5yrs-old-in-awka-anambra-state.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by GOFRONT(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Chaii..

A girlchild is no longer safe.....

Nigerian men are bad in these TWO areas:

(1) Keep a girl within their reach, they begin make sexual move towards her..

(2) Keep public fund within their reach, they begin to Loot/ Misappropriate it...

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by delugajackson: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
I don't allow my girls to sit alone with any male talkless of allowing her watch cartoon in a Neigbour house. Even if am going out, we all go together. I can't trust my husband, brothers nor relatives with them talkless of Neigbour.it is well.
So your husband, brothers and relatives are all perverts? What a stunning revelation.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Larryfest(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2019
A very disgusting man and to who ever the parents of that girl too are that they can't afford even if it's a small TV in their apartment so that their kids don't have to be parading other people's room to watch TV shame on them cos that's bad parenting..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by adontcare(f): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
I don't allow my girls to sit alone with any male talkless of allowing her watch cartoon in a Neigbour house. Even if am going out, we all go together. I can't trust my husband, brothers nor relatives with them talkless of Neigbour.it is well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by osemoses1234(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Hh
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Libo45: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:

If you don't trust your husband, then why are you still married to him??

The mother of the girl no try sha. Times have changed

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Larryfest(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
Jeez! you can't trust even your husband with his own daughters that is not cool at all..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by adontcare(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Larryfest:

Jeez! you can't trust even your husband with his own daughters that is not cool at all..
shit happens bro. They may be innocent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by adontcare(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Libo45:

If you don't trust your husband, then why are you still married to him??

The mother of the girl no try sha. Times have changed
hv u not heard or read where husbands/ fathers defiled dia kids?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Libo45: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
hv u not heard or read where husbands/ fathers defiled dia kids?

Does your husband trust you with your male kids?

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Blakjewelry(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2019
see as the mumu don land himself for trouble because of him hormone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by adontcare(f): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2019
delugajackson:

So your husband, brothers and relatives are all perverts. Good to know.
even u too. No pun intended. As far as am concerned. I don't trust any male near my girls. They may be pure in heart but it is just a precaution.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by adontcare(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Libo45:

Does your husband trust you with your male kids?
that na his personal thing. I just stated a personal feeling. Use ur head.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Libo45: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
that na his personal thing. I just stated a personal feeling. Use ur head.

Calm down there. Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by partnerbizz4: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
5 years.

What does she know. No breast, no hips, nothing.

You just abused her. Smh

Isn't this a psychological issue. Whats the attraction in this small girl now?

ASIDE: I will soon be stopping small girls in the next compound from visiting me.

About six of them aged 5-11.

Although people are always around. But it's good to prevent scandals.
Learn from US vice president, Mike Pence, who doesn't eat alone with a woman.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

5 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Lagbaja01(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2019
You still haven't forgiven him for cheating on you??....
adontcare:

24 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by 6ixT8: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Pervert full this country ashear. Till government take this pooo serious, if not it will soon be the norm.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by KingSango(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by tstx(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Konji is a respecter of No man.. If you do anyhow it will bring you down to your knees

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by tesppidd: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
Lemme ask you this;

If you catch your husband defiling your 4 year-old daughter or any 4 year old girl, would you remain married to him?

If your answer is NO, and then you cannot trust your husband with your daughter or a little girl,

Then there is no need to stay married to him.

It's logic.

12 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by tesppidd: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
delugajackson:

So your husband, brothers and relatives are all perverts?
Hehehehehe.

Wahala dey.

I don't believe her anyways.

I think that she trusts her husband with their little girl,
she prolly only made the comment to draw attention and responses.

Seriously any woman who does not trust her husband with her little daughter should not stay married to such a man.

11 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by souloho19(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pedophiles should have a special capital punishment

9 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Pavore9: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
It still baffles me how some parents still feel comfortable at this time and age with seeing nothing wrong in their minors going to watch TV in their neighbour's house! sad

7 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by encryptjay(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by derbykol(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
Husband?

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by frowland(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ahrrg!!! This girl is just like my first Daughter. Omo, una even put the rubish guy for car make he dey collect AC?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by woleabayo(f): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
you are a disgrace so you don't trust the father of child ....so stupid of you to say this in the public it means he has been doing that which you know and keep to your self (bunch of fools)
delugajackson:

So your husband, brothers and relatives are all perverts?

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by frowland(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:

Husband ke?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos / 17-year-old Arrested For Allegedly Impregnating 10 Ladies In Rivers / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.