Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra (53937 Views)

Pastor Allegedly Defiles 5-year-old Girl In Imo State Few Days To His Wedding / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by PythonAmaka: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
In as much I tried to understand, the fact remains that the validity of this news is sketchl and should be verified.

For now is fake And discarded
Sometimes you kinda wonder the manner of joy an average igbo derives defending rape, perversion and criminality of like minded criminals. It must have been one hell of a common crime gene.
*spits

-python amaka

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
I don't allow my girls to sit alone with any male talkless of allowing her watch cartoon in a Neigbour house. Even if am going out, we all go together. I can't trust my husband, brothers nor relatives with them talkless of Neigbour.it is well.

If u don't trust ur husband with ur female children, then either that man is really a pervert or u have a bipolar disorder...

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by olisaEze(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
tstx:
Konji is a respecter of No man.. If you do anyhow it will bring you down to your knees

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

5yr old? This one no b konji mata, This dude is a full blown sick pervert, hohah!!

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
I don't allow my girls to sit alone with any male talkless of allowing her watch cartoon in a Neigbour house. Even if am going out, we all go together. I can't trust my husband, brothers nor relatives with them talkless of Neigbour.it is well.

Oh boy your husband & male relatives must be perverts at genetical level.
In my compound I might be an angel cause during the weekends when am home I take care of my relatives & neighbors kids. Both male & females.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by wink2015(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
dainformant:
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 5-year-old girl in Awka, Anambra state. It was gathered that the little girl complained of pains in her private part to her mother and upon interrogation, she mentioned Mr. Dave, her neighbour for being responsible.

According to reports, the girl was in Mr. Dave's room to watch cartoon when he (Dave) removed her pant and penetrated using his fingers. After the evil act, he gave her Gala in a bid to silence her.

It was learnt that the parents were initially scared to report the case to the police as they felt the police may pervert justice and don't have the funds to pursue the case which has now been taken up by the Behind Bars Initiative (BBI).

The suspect denied the allegation but later accepted and revealed he's willing to take care of the medical expenses. He is currently detained at B Division.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/35-years-old-arrested-for-sexual-assault-against-a-5yrs-old-in-awka-anambra-state.html

THE EVIL WORKS OF PAEDOPHILE

The offenders should be made to face the wrath of the law.

Justice must be served.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by kenny1313(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
If am to be your husband i wont trust my Male child with you also, if you can have this ill mentality, i shouldn't trust you either. For your info i will be my Daughters favourite.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Amanda4life: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Angelawhite:

Ma please if your husband is a serial cheat or “doesn’t have control” or you can’t trust him with changing his daughters diapers and you are still with him, you might be a fool.
Sweetie, im not a fool but we all have spirit that guids and talk to us. If i tell u the story of my life u may still call me fool for the second time. Im not saying he shouldn't be allowed to so that but there should be a limit to that.
See. Temptations is Temptation
I handle children in school. We see a lot, and when u interview them they will open up.

Infact from my experience i can always advise that mother s should do a job that allows them to be around their children as they grow.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Badonasty(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
dainformant:
A 35-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly defiling a 5-year-old girl in Awka, Anambra state. It was gathered that the little girl complained of pains in her private part to her mother and upon interrogation, she mentioned Mr. Dave, her neighbour for being responsible.

According to reports, the girl was in Mr. Dave's room to watch cartoon when he (Dave) removed her pant and penetrated using his fingers. After the evil act, he gave her Gala in a bid to silence her.

It was learnt that the parents were initially scared to report the case to the police as they felt the police may pervert justice and don't have the funds to pursue the case which has now been taken up by the Behind Bars Initiative (BBI).

The suspect denied the allegation but later accepted and revealed he's willing to take care of the medical expenses. He is currently detained at B Division.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/35-years-old-arrested-for-sexual-assault-against-a-5yrs-old-in-awka-anambra-state.html

Igbo amaka
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by blackslayer: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaii..

A girlchild is no longer safe.....

Nigerian men are bad in these TWO areas:

(1) Keep a girl within their reach, they begin make sexual move towards her..

(2) Keep public fund within their reach, they begin to Loot/ Misappropriate it...

you forgot to qualify that statement with "SOME"
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Amanda4life: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Angelawhite:

Ma please if your husband is a serial cheat or “doesn’t have control” or you can’t trust him with changing his daughters diapers and you are still with him, you might be a fool.
And remember some people have things they battle with. Some are hidden SIN. it may not just be adultery, something else if God allows u to marry such a person just know that u have the ability to impact positively in the life of that person rather than pushing him or her away. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by GerrardLFC80(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
But why....Some people just deserve to die

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Jman06(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanda4life:

Pls how. Can u leave ur little girl with the father all the time. For him to be changing her diaper.

Common! Are u no longer on nairaland where we see fathers defiling their children. Getting their girls pregnant and aborting as well. Especially when u have a husband who doesn't have control . someone who is serial cheat
A lady who decides to marry a man of low morals and standards should be ready for whatever she gets. After all, show me your friend (husband in this case) and I'll tell you whom you are.

@topic, I wonder what is there in a 5yr old girl to attract a man! What exactly
Someone like me will not even touch some caliber of grown up girls with a pole, let alone kids. Men! please set standards for the kind of ladies you go sexual with! Be selective and stop degrading yourselves!

This is pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
delugajackson:

So your husband, brothers and relatives are all perverts rapusts? What a stunning revelation.
Fixed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by imitateMe(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
I know you trust only mewink I'm as soft as Kunuwink
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
Why are you still married to that rapist?
You know can be tried as an accessory to crime?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanda4life:

Sweetie, im not a fool but we all have spirit that guids and talk to us. If i tell u the story of my life u may still call me fool for the second time. Im not saying he shouldn't be allowed to so that but there should be a limit to that.
See. Temptations is Temptation
I handle children in school. We see a lot, and when u interview them they will open up.

Infact from my experience i can always advise that mother s should do a job that allows them to be around their children as they grow.
You mean your husband will be tempted to rape his own daughter?
Why should a school trust you to handle male kids when you can be tempted to rape them too?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by BennyDon: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Are girl children safe any longer?

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Amanda4life: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
GerrardLFC80:
But why....Some people just deserve to die
uh. This is the reason we have to protect our children because we don't know who is who.
You may be good and. Another person may not.

Do u know that this girl child may end up being married to a president or becoming a personality who will be well known all over the world with or without her virginity being intact.
So if people want to die let them die their natural death and not anything concerning this.

So the best is to protect and guide our children thats why God has given them to us.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by cooltola(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
delishpot:
Its normal for them to defile kids na. If one says beware of naija men cos 99% of them are pedo rapists they will jump on your head to silence one from speaking the truth. All these ones raping and defiling kids up and down in Nigeria are the Cameroonians? The remaining 1% that are good, God bless us all.

I wonder how you came up with that conclusion.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by cooltola(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
sometimes, the way some people talk on nairaland, I wonder
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by NewCaliYork: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
What a shame, is Nigeria going the way of India? This cases of defilement is getting too much, rape is now the order of the day everywhere.All I can say is the law/Judiciary is our number one problem in this country.(sure y'all know what i mean).
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Amanda4life: 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

You mean your husband will be tempted to rape his own daughter?
Why should a school trust you to handle male kids when you can be tempted to rape them too?

sincere lyrics, we all know the way some male react to sex not the same way female do.

Okay let me ask u. why do we have more of this raping issue from male side than that of female.

Though we have great dad's who cannot do such.

Now look at that young man, he is an uncle, maybe a husband to somebody and a father to some children tomorrow. So do the mathematics and give me the answer. Im sure most people have a lot of take out from this. The choice is yours sir.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Belteshazzar1: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
hmmmmm the life of girls are now in danger Lord please protect my future wife

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Awoo88: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigeria should open sex offender register and every sex offender is made to where a tag and require by law to inform his/her new neighboor of his tendency
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Oselu28(f): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
some men only see us as sex object irrespective of our ages,it is not fair
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Theboss100(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
that na his personal thing. I just stated a personal feeling. Use ur head.
Las Las Ur Daughters Will Be Dicked By Their Boyfriends When They Grow Up. And If They Are, They May Be Chopping It Whole. You May Or May Not Stop It 4rm Happening. Only Prayers And Good Parenting Will Make A Difference. U Can't Follow Them Everywhere They Go. All The Best Ma'am

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Amanda4life: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Xisnin:

Why are you still married to that rapist?
You know can be tried as an accessory to crime?
U know we have individual difference s which could be as result of immediate environment,family background, beliefs and others.

So our level of tolerance, perception , and others differs.

So we should nt blame people for some choices they made in life.

U know how the society view divorce and i think she is focusing more on the guys strength rather than his weakness. She believe s by the grace of God she will overcome someday
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by castrol180(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Igbo guy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by crunchyg: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
adontcare:
hv u not heard or read where husbands/ fathers defiled dia kids?
See how shallow you reason at your age, havnt you too heard of mothers who defiled their male children, are we now to start avoiding our wives from looking after our male children, please try and have sense, no matter how you want to see it. Saying this rubbish about your husband and the father of your daughter is total foolishness

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Amanda4life:

sincere lyrics, we all know the way some male react to sex not the same way female do.
No, you don't. What you have is confrimation bias.
The only way to know is to remove the consequence.
When women can express themselves without being shamed or name-called, then we will know
how they truly react.

Okay let me ask u. why do we have more of this raping issue from male side than that of female.

Though we have great dad's who cannot do such.
It is a question of power and societal rules regarding sex. An average male has more power physical and financial than
an average female, so there should be naturally be more male rapists.
But when it comes to kid both male and female rapists have far more power over their victim and
they can easily get away with it.
So, we will expect that there are as more male pedophiles as females.

Now look at that young man, he is an uncle, maybe a husband to somebody and a father to some children tomorrow. So do the mathematics and give me the answer. Im sure most people have a lot of take out from this. The choice is yours sir.

It doesn't matter. Terrorists and serial killers are also husband and fathers but
no sane wife will buy bulletproof or hire private security to protect their children in such cases.

Ask yourself, why should anybody trust you alone with their male kids or even your own kids?
How will they know that you are not one of the few women who love to abuse young boys?

What is to stop you if you are "tempted" to rape them?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by crunchyg: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
derbykol:
Husband?
Abeg leave that lady, this shows her level upstairs
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Girl Who Came To Watch Cartoon In Anambra by crunchyg: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
please keep the little girls away from all of them, spirit of lust has taken over men...
My dad bathed we four girls until we grew breast... But this generation of men, God have mercy...
Lovelyn this thing you dey here dey talk na the Chioma Jesus song wey I say make you send for me since?? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Students Remove Police Signpost As #EndSARS Protest Gets Heated In Ekpoma / A Six-year-old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.