Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor (16801 Views)

Obi Celebrates With Chinedu Ezekwesili On His 70th Birthday In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Just as expected...those who have no inkling of what differing views are have jumped in to have their say.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Naijaguy123: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Jobless useless Reno

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by holuwajobar(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Oloriburuku

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Monaco2(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol y e cum Dey let us know say she block him

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by chloride6: 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Trouble in paradise so early?
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Enniez2018(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Reno na idiot nah
oduademon:
Why are people giving Reno audience?

I still don't get it

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by GavelSlam: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2019
HolyHero:
She left the BBOG campaign to run for president... odoyo!!

Nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps she felt she could do a better job.

Why do Nigerians love to berate those who aspire to effect change?

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Angelb4: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Dem don dey fight, one by one. All of them against Baba will be fighting themselves, insha Allah.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili is a miscalculating wh*re.
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by wheelzcoded(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Politicians and their gimmicks and antics
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by PapaAdanna: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Eteka1:
Foolish Reno
Never say on SM what u can't say to a person to his/her face...
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Bar1941(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Reno is gradually turning to a nuisance.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Gandollaar(f): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Fadelex:
No biggie, he's been blocking a lotta people with diverse opinion from his. Good he's been served the same thing he's dished out. By the way, what would be of Reno's life without Twitter? dude's always on there like he's got nothing on real life doing.
Both of you should get a job. You know he's always on Twitter because you are always on Twitter too.
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Bar1941:
Reno is gradually turning to a nuisance.

gradually?

The calibre of spokesmen for PDP who cannot even write English properly.

The other day Atiku's spokesman said "low-level illiterate" ironically showing his own low level of literacy, now this one (GEJ's spokesman) is saying "it is a honour". clearly these people are half baked!!

I'm not a fan of Buhari and whatever you may think about him and their ability to solve our problems, we dodged a bigger bullet not electing PDP back into power. Can you imagine the likes of Phrank, Reno and Secundus in power? Complete riff-raffs!!!

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by COCKCROW: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2019
seunmsg:
It’s so shameful reading the disgraceful comments of some of these PDP losers who go about attacking Oby Ezekwesili over her Bring back our girls advocacy. They lost since 2015 and are still bitter till today.

I fully support Oby’s decision to block the treacherous Reno or any other wailers who goes around slut-shaming her for standing with the innocent girls. If not for her advocacy, the Chibok girls kidnapping would have been swept under the carpet just like so many others. History will forever be kind to her for standing with those girls against the wishes of the ruling government.

BUT NOW WHERE ARE THE GIRLS? HAVE BUHARI GOT THEM LIBERATED? IT IS ONLY IN ZOOGERIA THAT FOOLS CONTINUES TO THINK, TO REASON, ACT, LIVE AND WRITE LIKE FOOLS.
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2019
hmm
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by BetterWorld100: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
I just discovered how to make legit money by answering questions and making accurate predictions. It is for real. Whatsapp 09013910304 for this SECRET.. You have nothing to lose.
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by AntiWailer: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Good.

The f00lish Reno too blocks you once you have a contrary opinion to his own.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Fadelex(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Gandollaar:
Both of you should get a job. You know he's always on Twitter because you are always on Twitter too.
nah... I don't exist on Twitter, nairaland made me to know his activities on there

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by UbiPetrus: 10:24am On Apr 18, 2019
E pain am. If he feels indifferent, why remark about it since Oby won't even notice his frustration?

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by UbiPetrus: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2019
Awol1:
Oby Ezekwesili is a miscalculating wh*re.
Same miscalculation that has catapulted her to greater heights and earned her the respect of many well meaning Nigerians. Who art thou?

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by oduademon: 10:44am On Apr 18, 2019
Lilimax:

Why won't he be given an audience?
He is an intelligent young man.

That's who/what you consider intelligent? Good luck.

Life must be really tough for you.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Same miscalculation that has catapulted her to greater heights and earned her the respect of many well meaning Nigerians. Who art thou?

No.

Same miscalculation that made her fight one of her kind in hope for a reward.

Where is her co-convener?
Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Oju4190: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2019
1984och:
Good for him. That was how the idiot boy blocked me on Twitter cos I told him the truth
Me too,that was how he also blocked me.Then I knew he is not matured

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by kaybee93(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Serves him right. The dude creates anonymous social media accounts to cowardly incite controversy and blackmail. E.g Wendel Simlin

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by desmond2pk: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2019
seunmsg:
It’s so shameful reading the disgraceful comments of some of these PDP losers who go about attacking Oby Ezekwesili over her Bring back our girls advocacy. They lost since 2015 and are still bitter till today.

I fully support Oby’s decision to block the treacherous Reno or any other wailers who goes around slut-shaming her for standing with the innocent girls. If not for her advocacy, the Chibok girls kidnapping would have been swept under the carpet just like so many others. History will forever be kind to her for standing with those girls against the wishes of the ruling government.
Your snake charmer buhari is still angry that ibb removed him. Buhari is still angry that dasuki arrested him. Buhari us still angry that for everything.
Chill.

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by ojialo(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2019
E pain am as she block him but him be master for blocking people

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
1984och:
Good for him. That was how the idiot boy blocked me on Twitter cos I told him the truth
same wit me bro,he block me too,dat guy na real hypocrite,he will wail till 2023

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Oju4190:
Me too,that was how he also blocked me.Then I knew he is not matured
same wit me,d guy na real mumu

Re: Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor by CaptainMitch: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Reno also blocked me, it's an honour to be despised by fools.

Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award / Buhari’s Lawyer To Play Video Of INEC Chair Ruling Out Electronic Transmission / 2023: PDP Undecided Over Presidential Candidate