Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion (26751 Views)

Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Etianwanokon: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Disgrace them
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by ComputerOperato: 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
He doesn't have a mobile banking app?
Deleting things in this time and age doesn't solve any problem.
I

If you like delete. I can recover any data (within reasonable limit).
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by anyimontana(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
jaymee0:

Go and sit down.
I bet ur father na SARS officer...dis pain u wella

Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by IMASTEX: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
TheMoniker:
So those illiterates think you can’t retrieve the bank account you sent money to? Lol.

Btw, they arrested you cos you are still using Facebook
That is the level of illiterates that have filled the force. People join the force because of what to do.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by tellwisdom: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ensure you post their names so I can do my own part...Imagine police certain unit's job now is to be robbing people. This Kain thing funny me o shocked
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by ak22(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kampusorder:
LEARN DROPSHIPPING AND MINI IMPORTATION IN JUST 3DAYS

INTENSIVE ONLINE TRAINING ON IMPORTATION BUSINESS*
✅HOW TO IMPORT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA
✅ HOW TO USE PICTURES TO SEARCH FOR GOODS AND BUY THEM ONLINE
✅ HOW TO START YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT CAPITAL
✅HOW TO EXPAND WITH LITTLE CAPITAL
✅HOW TO CALCULATE COST OF GOODS+SHIPPING AND YOUR PROFIT
✅ CONTACTS OF SHIPPING AGENTS IN NIGERIA AND CHINA
✅DIRECT CONTACT TO
SHIPPING COMPANIES
���CONNECTION WITH WEBSITES WHERE YOU GET TO SELL YOUR GOODS
You won't wanna miss this opportunity
✅ *INTRODUCTORY CLASS IS FREE*
*✅TRAINING PRICE : ₦3,000 FOR THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO APPLY, ₦4000 FOR OTHERS*

Book a space for me till next week
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Jaqenhghar: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
if u go there alone to collect the cash u are a dead man! pls go with crowd
It wont make any difference. Crowd when go run or will stand and be watching while they kill him?

In fact where him want see crowd? Once they hear SARS they will decline
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
He doesnt need to meet them
They should pay the money into his akant
dollytino4real:
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by phelonrays: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
'gay's would rape you'' ....
do gay's still perform their deeds even in cell
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by masseratti: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
IMASTEX:
collect watin
They should refund the money to a law court. You can conveniently take it from there. And of course they know what will follow. Keeping quite will further strengthened these official criminals.
thank you sensible person

Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Tayeni(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
danot1030:

Collect what?

He should just forget the money and move on.

Police are evil.
move on ke?! He should blow up the issue until the right person takes up the issue.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by West2019(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Go there wit a army personnel on siginal them.have nothing to do than to refund ur money
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by danot1030: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tayeni:
move on ke?! He should blow up the issue until the right person takes up the issue.

I just don't trust Nigeria police, they are capable of evil, even assassination making it look like accident or natural.

Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by jboycrb(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fed. Govt should post all dis SARS officers to Sambisa forest to compete with boko haram.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by smeag0l(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wrong. Go with an armed soldier. SARS officers in Rivers state are the worst in the federation. They won't mind shooting into the air and then shooting you and they'll claim they shot to disperse a mob action and then you were hit by a stray bullet. I've witnessed this once in ph. Please don't go to SARS on this matter with a civilian. I beg you
dollytino4real:
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Angelawhite(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
I carry my laptop around . I carry it Naked... I mean I don’t put it inside any bag. If I have to drive I make sure it’s in front seat where I’m sure they will see it. My friends ask me wetin de give me this kind mind... I tell them when has owning a laptop become a crime ?
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by seangy4konji: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
in this Bulgari economy? st collecting 50k like that??

That's why they are in almost every beer palors
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by frugal(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Angelawhite:
I carry my laptop around . I carry it Naked... I mean I don’t put it inside any bag. If I have to drive I make sure it’s in front seat where I’m sure they will see it. My friends ask me wetin de give me this kind mind... I tell them when has owning a laptop become a crime ?
Lol. I carry my MacBook Pro up and down. I run a small tech company tho. So it's all work files you'll find in there. I use every little opportunity to get some work done.
It's a dangerous narrative that laptops are only meant for internet hustlers. ...needs to change. Lots of techies now trying to solve problems with tech.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by smeag0l(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
But please don't argue with SARS in ph when they catch you..especially at night.
Angelawhite:
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by King44(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
have a similar encounter yesterday on my way to ilorin and it was not funny, I entered a bus heading to Ilorin from Ondo with a man at the front sit with the driver making three before we departed and while on motion I was busy taking selfie, trying to get a perfect shot so it took longer than I thought, few hours drive from the park the man I sat with at the front sit said I have been snapping him and commanded me to open my phone, at first I thought it was a joke until he became angry and showed me his ID card telling me he is a police officer than I looked at him and told him my phone is my property and reminded him he is trying to harass me because he is not a civilian he got more angry and told the driver to stop at military check point, he got out from bus and ordered me to get down and before we got to the check point my phone has already died, he reported the incident to the soldier, immediately the soldier realized what was going on and warned that if he charges my phone and the police officer's face was not captured in full he is going to deal with him but if captured in full I am in trouble to cut the long story short my phone was charged and checked by both the police and the soldier they did not find a picture where his full face was captured, the soldier was ready delay us and deal with him but the driver and some passengers pleaded on his behalf, we have to stand up for how selves and put a stop to police excessive use of power.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
these guys are really daft. dem for delete the transaction from the bank statement too nah...as if text is the only evidence of a transaction
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by dollytino4real(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
danot1030:

Collect what?

He should just forget the money and move on.

Police are evil.
e u be father Christmas abi 5ok n.a. #5
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by dollytino4real(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
transfer go make sense
from whose account name to his own
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by danot1030: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
e u be father Christmas abi 5ok n.a. #5

Not so my brother, i will rather let the money go than let some evil police plan my assassination
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by MyGeneration(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
ComputerOperato:
He doesn't have a mobile banking app?
Deleting things in this time and age doesn't solve any problem.
I

If you like delete. I can recover any data (within reasonable limit).

He can track them with the proof from his bank statement
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by themanderon: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yet our stupid criminal minded lawmakers passed a bill that made no mention of anomalies such as this or the daily killing of Nigerians.
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by foreshore(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to call out SARS officers in Port-Harcourt who are now offering him a refund to stay silent after an extortion. According to Benjiszzy Záakìi Omale, he accosted by the SARS officers and his only offence was that he was carrying a laptop. He further revealed that these SARS officers who detained him till evening at their station, also deleted the debit alert notification from his phone.

However after the man shared his sad story and got help from different sources including Segalink, the SARS officers he took to Facebook to call out are now offering him a refund to stay silent after the extortion.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/man-calls-out-sars-officers-offering-him-a-refund-to-stay-silent-after-extortion/

Condition if they refund x10
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by chozzy: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
dollytino4real:

Gbam
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by kingcalors(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian man took to Facebook to call out SARS officers in Port-Harcourt who are now offering him a refund to stay silent after an extortion. According to Benjiszzy Záakìi Omale, he accosted by the SARS officers and his only offence was that he was carrying a laptop. He further revealed that these SARS officers who detained him till evening at their station, also deleted the debit alert notification from his phone.

However after the man shared his sad story and got help from different sources including Segalink, the SARS officers he took to Facebook to call out are now offering him a refund to stay silent after the extortion.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/18/man-calls-out-sars-officers-offering-him-a-refund-to-stay-silent-after-extortion/

Federal republic of Nigeria decided to create another ministry under police to either kill or extort money from innocent civilians. The earlier we restist SARS/ POLICE brutality, extortion and killings, the better for us. Biko haram killer herdsmen has infiltrated into SARS. Their aim is to kill, steal & extort money from innocent citizens. #ENDSARSNOW
Re: Man Calls Out SARS Officers Offering Him A Refund To Stay Silent After Extortion by ComputerOperato: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2019
MyGeneration:

He can track them with the proof from his bank statement

Sure.

3 Persons Killed By Cultists In Eneka Obio-Akpo In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Teenager Stabs Friend To Death Over Food / Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon