Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? (584 Views)

Which Infinix Phone Is Good For 80k Long Lasting Battery Quality Camera Please I / Please Which Infinix Phone Plays PUBG Smoothly / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by Smallbaby(f): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Many users buy phones based in their taste while others buy on what they can afford. You will agree Infinix has been one out of many smartphone makers to meet consumers need at different levels . Tell us which Infinix phone do you use and why did you choose it?

I use the Note 5 and choose it for its ruggedness and Andriod one OS too.
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by Opto1: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Hot 6 pro, if you see this phone in your dream, you are actually missing a point cus that was a nightmare.

Too much Problem¿

1 Like

Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by guji12(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Note 5.. Sure android os and free malware
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by Chrisx1x(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Opto1:
Hot 6 pro, if you see this phone in your dream, you are actually missing a point cus that was a nightmare.

Too much Problem¿
that's the phone am using and I haven't experienced any problem so far
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by Kalapizim(m): 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Opto1:

Too much Problem¿
seriously, i have a friend who uses it and has no problem from it.
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by Lagusta(m): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Opto1:

Too much Problem¿

You likely bought a defective product, which can happen even if it's an iPhone...

I use the hot 6x, a friend uses the hot 6 pro, and our phones don't give us any issues ...
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by okeydivine: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2019
sold hot 6 pro after 3 weeks of purchase....... nonsense phone.......
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Watch how it's the same person who created the thread is replying him/herself with alternative monikers gringringrin
Just check their profile and you'd find out that all their topics are about Infinix...
Lol, when your products are good you won't have to do this kind of marketing...
Re: Which Infinix Phone Do You Use ? by MrBONE2(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Watch how it's the same person who created the thread is replying him/herself with alternative monikers gringringrin
Just check their profile and you'd find out that all their topics are about Infinix...
Lol, when your products are good you won't have to do this kind of marketing...

Monikerly Bursted grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone 6s 64gb For Sale / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Facebook To Launch It Own Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.