Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Until I Met You - Episode 17 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 17 (626 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 17 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
*Until I Met you - Episode 17*

���������

I think it’s a dream but it’s not. Dave kissed me. I closed my eyes and was kissing him back. It feel so good and passionate that I wish it never end anytime soon. But my phone started ringing and that made us broke apart. I took my phone and checked the caller. It’s Rachael. “Hello”I said.
“Honey, I’m on my way to your house. I’m in the elevator right now.”she said. “What?”I said and stood up. Dave got up after me looking concern. She hang up already and I guess she’s almost here.
“Sorry. I need to go. Goodnight”I said rushing to the door. “Wait!”dave said coming after me.

Just as I opened.....

Continue reading on the link below...

� � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/18/until-i-met-you-episode-17/
Re: Until I Met You - Episode 17 by mhizdebbygold(f): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pls complete the story na

(1) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Invitations / Ready Made Husband ( Fictional Story) / Story: RAQUELI (romance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.