Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone (20587 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock / Video Of Kadaria Ahmed Telling Osinbajo To Allow Buhari Speak For Himself / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by olajay86(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Philanthropist and founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates on Wednesday congratulated President Muhammadu Buhari on his re-election.

Speaking in a telephone call, Bill Gates said he was happy to be associated with the Nigerian President.

He also restated his commitment to the success of the administration as well as the progress, prosperity and well-being of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Gates expressed willingness to do more for the country.

Also speaking, President Buhari reiterated his belief that Gates’ wealth has benefited Nigeria’s development, and expressed appreciation for the call.

Buhari commended Bill Gates for his consistent and generous support to public causes around the globe, and specifically for supporting the eradication of polio and HIV diseases in Africa and Nigeria in particular.

A statement by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity), Garba Shehu quoted him as saying “I am very happy the way your projects have touched the life of the average Nigerian.

“The people of this country have given their verdict.”

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/04/bill-gates-sends-strong-message-to.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by adekolaelect(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Good

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by B1ak3: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Bloggers and click-bait headlines

16 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by rentAcock(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
No matter what anybody says or does, I will never give up on this country. Even if I'm shot and killed by a corrupt SARs officer tomorrow, I will be at peace for my little contributions in making the lives of those around me better. Dangote, Ifeanyi Uba, Otedola and other billionaires should take cues from Bill Gates. This guy has donated more than half of his net worth in discovering cures for HIV and malaria; paying for vaccines for polio, measles etc. Had it been Bill Gates did not donate more than 50% of his wealth, he will still remain the richest man in the world, but even at that, he's still amongst the top 3 richest people in the world and he has sworn to donate even more. It's good to recognize great people who will one day be remembered by several generations later. I will always remember that in 1994 Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian to score in the World Cup where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by justdogitto: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nothing will make me click on the external link..if they like let them do 2go Chat...

I can even recommend ups and inverter for them so that can continue talking non stop for life

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Bizibi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hehehehehehe,una wan sell the unsellable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by kvngjesse(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by awa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Over what? How to sell Naija to him?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Ucreed(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
U no mean am
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by OgbanjeProphet: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Of all the people to speak to and congratulate, he chose a lifeless president.
I am waiting for a confirmation from Bill Gates...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Adegokenath(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chai bubu want to sell Naija to bill gate

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by calddon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please what network was used because am not understanding mtn today?
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by OneCorner: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
Who takes all diz afonjaic news serious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by ProfEinstein: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
And this is news shocked shocked
O Nigeria is really a shithole

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Toosure70: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
and bill gate will be seeing us as different thing now, I reserve my comment.
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Bukasint: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
How can light and darkness communicate? Pls Bill Gate come and defend yourself pls. I wonder what you want to discuss with someone with Amnesia. He will forget everything and he might say another thing oooooooo. He might tell his cabals that Abacha called him to show his level of forgetfulness.
It's only in Africa people are to repeat their failed class so Buhari is repeating another four years of his failed leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by anochuko01(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Great achievment for us as a country! Dollar would become 100naira by tomorrow and there'll start to be 24hr power supply!
God bless buhari!

Nonesense and phonecall!

Spits!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by RTSC: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
So Bill Gates can call our president on the phone at any time?.
Kai

Nigeria need to become great.
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by kafulka(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Which kind of stupid post is this
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by sevo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Speak Hausa or pidgin English.....cos am nor understanding!! Baba Gates....come buy this country make all of us line up for abuja stadium collect our share...we haff tire
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by BIGTinfotech: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well, same Bill Gates that came to Nigeria and said he wasn't impressed with the way things are...

Meanwhile, I hope this is not related to the claims that ATIKU's lawyers are planning to bring Microsoft and IBM to testify on election server ish??

#NewNigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by tstx(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yawn

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by millionboi2: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Keyamo will shamelessly boast with this

Scam
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Factfinder1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
I can imagine the amount of cluelessness Bill Gates will be overwhelmed with

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by mytime24(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mayb to borrow money frm him
Cus dis Gov too like debt embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and 3D wall panel
Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Factfinder1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
Don't be surprised when Bill Gates will debunk this Lies
News

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by Youngadvocate(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Just days ago Atiku said he called about 2 or so Microsoft staff as witnesses to the "authentic"results on INEC server...they would testify in court at the Presidential Election Petition Tirbunal...

....all of a sudden, Bill Gates, owner of Microsoft has called President Buhari the main defendant at the Election Petition Tribunal to congratulate him for wining the Presidential elections...

...and this is close to two months since the elections were held. It is now that Bill Gates has remembered Buhari won the election, abi? Now, that his Staff have been drafted as witnesses at the Elections Petition Tribunal, right?

...honestly, the kind of politics and propaganda APC and Buhari play marvels even the DEVIL walahi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by meanttobe: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
ARE YOU A WORKING CLASS LADY AND BASED IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA AND SURROUNDING CITIES AND TOWNS AND YOU ARE READY FOR SERIOUS AND GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE OF A LIFETIME?

On the platform of love are these Abuja based working class eligible bachelors who are smart, romantic and handsome bobos and await you on the real deal PLATFORM OF LOVE

1) Oladayo A - Banker, Abuja
2) Emeka E - Social Worker, Abuja
3) Gerlad J - Civil Servant, Abuja
4) Nwosu O - Business Man, Abuja
5) Oladimeji A - Banker, Abuja

All you need to do is add the ADMIN OF THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE on Whatsapp and Telegram, get your details verified and let the love connect begins. Also, singles ready for marriage from other cities and states across Nigeria are also verified on the platform. Unlike other platforms that charge you for love, we dont charge ANYONE a dime.

NOTE: The couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other weddings preparations are underway on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!

You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship. If you are looking for 2nd wife. If you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby> if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) or if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

IT IS THE OPERATION 'YOU MUST NOT END THIS YEAR STILL SINGLE'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone by itsIYKE(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chaii!!!....how low this sh!t hole country has descended

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Jets To US To Attend Launch Of Trump's Africa Strategy / Buhari’s Independence Broadcast Insult To Nigerians, Says PDP / Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.