Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Is The Rule Guiding Public Disturbance In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Rule Guiding Public Disturbance In Nigeria? (283 Views)

TCN Introduces Strategy To Curb System Disturbance In FCT NEWS / Oxlade On The Rule As Girl In Viral Sex Tape Demands 20 Million / What Is The Rule To Play Solitaire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Rule Guiding Public Disturbance In Nigeria? by Mike4S: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
I stay in an area that is not immune from the epileptic power supply that is common in Nigeria. My greatest worry is the incessant generator set sound. It is such that the neighbour's generator set only goes off when there is power supply from EKEDC.
I am a light sleeper and I've been frustrated from achieving the respite of a good night's sleep, as the extraneous noise of the neighbour's generator set is keeping me awake all night.
Even with the wall fence that bounded us, the sound emanating has not been attenuated.
The other neighbour is also on generator set but not regular like the prior mentioned. Each time they both turned it on, they will compete for a decibel supremacy and I am at the receiving end.
Folks, important question looms in my mind. What is the best approach to these noisy neighbours? Do I have right to go and warn them?
Re: What Is The Rule Guiding Public Disturbance In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mike4S:
I stay in an area that is not immune from the epileptic power supply that is common in Nigeria. My greatest worry is the incessant generator set sound. It is such that the neighbour's generator set only goes off when there is power supply from EKEDC.
I am a light sleeper and I've been frustrated from achieving the respite of a good night's sleep, as the extraneous noise of the neighbour's generator set is keeping me awake all night.
Even with the wall fence that bounded us, the sound emanating has not been attenuated.
The other neighbour is also on generator set but not regular like the prior mentioned. Each time they both turned it on, they will compete for a decibel supremacy and I am at the receiving end.
Folks, important question looms in my mind. What is the best approach to these noisy neighbours? Do I have right to go and warn them?
Lol, that's sad to say the least. I don't think it is reasonable to confront them (with the heat in this present country).

Best option, go to your nearest police station and confirm if there is any law against that, or better still reach out to your lawyer and check with him. You would be surprised on what you could find.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Mock Manutd New Leaked Away Kit - See Funny Reaction From Fans / Mohammed Adamu Confirm As The 20th IGP / Buhari Escapes As Angry Shiites Storm Central Mosque Abuja| Www.e-nigeriang.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.