Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Problem With Eyesight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Problem With Eyesight (1971 Views)

Problem With Early Mouth Odour / Get Your Perfect Eyesight back. / Solution To Restore Your Eyesight & See Clearly AGAIN With "FOREVER VISION" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Good day Doctors in the house and other nairalanders, i've been having blurry vision for the past two weeks and i noticed red veins on my sclera (the white part in the eyes) also. This is the first time I'm experiencing something like this.What could be the cause and is there a remedy for this?
Thank you in advance.
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Karrma:
Good day Doctors in the house and other nairalanders, i've been having blurry vision for the past two weeks and i noticed red veins on my sclera (the white part in the eyes) also. This is the first time I'm experiencing something like this.What could be the cause and is there a remedy for this?
Thank you in advance.
Go check your blood sugar level .
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Seandisputed(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Could be symptoms of something though....
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Go check your blood sugar level .
Will do that
Re: Problem With Eyesight by loasunkanmi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
The causes of eyes disease or eyes effect are numerous it depends on where you live where you work and you take care of your eyes most are using dangerous scents,most put unknown chemical onto bath water ,most lives in a dust environ many more but notwithstanding every eyes effect or disease has remedy and cure ,for your condition go buy i-clear and double ginseng and follow the instructions in the leaflets but if you don't know where to buy it call my number or add me on whatsapp number 081w44418912
Re: Problem With Eyesight by loasunkanmi(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
The causes of eyes disease or eyes effect are numerous it depends on where you live where you work and you take care of your eyes most are using dangerous scents,most put unknown chemical onto bath water ,most lives in a dust environ many more but notwithstanding every eyes effect or disease has remedy and cure ,for your condition go buy i-clear and double ginseng and follow the instructions in the leaflets but if you don't know where to buy it call my number or add me on whatsapp number 08144418912
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Seandisputed:
Could be symptoms of something though....
Maybe because i've been sick for over a month, from one sickness to another. First had a change in colour of urine, had flu had mild fever had blisters on my lips now this within a space of a month.
I'm tired bro
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Seandisputed(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Karrma:

Maybe because i've been sick for over a month, from one sickness to another. First had a change in colour of urine, had flu had mild fever had blisters on my lips now this within a space of a month.
I'm tired bro
Haa, this one pass me o.

Doctors in the house....over to you
Re: Problem With Eyesight by 20dollarblogs: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Go get this product Vision Vitale Capsule and thank me later - www.myhealth.com.ng

Re: Problem With Eyesight by NAJALYN: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
You need Norland Vision Vitale Capsules. Please follow this link for more on the Product

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/06/04/vision-vitale-capsules-miracle-cure-for-all-eye-problems/
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Karrma:

I'm tired bro

So it was HIV all along shocked
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Memberclub(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

stop the witch hunt.
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Memberclub:
stop the witch hunt.

Apologize
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Evercurious(f): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Ooh dear
Re: Problem With Eyesight by SeanPablo(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

this is so wrong
Re: Problem With Eyesight by healthpriority: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Karrma:
Thank you in advance.
Red eyes are not always easy to deal with. You can see from the following list that the causes of red veins in eyes can be extensive:

Dry eyes – this can lead to irritation of the eye. Chronic dry eye or Sjogren’s syndrome, which is an autoimmune disease, can lead to severe dry eyes.
Sun and dust particles – exposure to either can cause redness, especially when the person starts to rub their eyes.
Foreign objects – when a foreign object gets into the eye, it has the potential to cut the eye, creating redness.
Allergic reactions – substances like dander, pollen, mold, and dust lead to allergic reactions for some people.
Trauma – this can be caused by too much straining or even coughing.

There are so many others but first you would be checked up on before any recommendation can be given.
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
SeanPablo:

this is so wrong

He made another thread confirming it.
Re: Problem With Eyesight by wayne22: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Karrma:

I'm tired bro
I'm very sorry for your condition and I pray you get that divine comfort.....but I want to ask what color did your urine changed to?
Re: Problem With Eyesight by NAJALYN: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please confirm what the problem is from your doctor.

However, STC30 or Norland Products will cure your eyes problem. Please read the Post on STC30 here.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Problem With Eyesight by wayne22: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Karrma:

I'm tired bro
Re: Problem With Eyesight by TechCapon(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Karrma:
Thank you in advance.
seems like your uncle is influential and can give job links. Let me send cv to you nah. Just put smile on my face cheesy
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Skelewu: 1:03am On Aug 31, 2019
TechCapon:
seems like your uncle is influential and can give job links. Let me send cv to you nah. Just put smile on my face cheesy

I thought you were making money from your blog?

Re: Problem With Eyesight by TechCapon(m): 5:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Skelewu:

I thought you were making money from your blog?

take my blog and give me oil job grin
Re: Problem With Eyesight by Skelewu: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2019
TechCapon:
take my blog and give me oil job grin

Hehehehe grin

Who no like better tin.

Re: Problem With Eyesight by NAJALYN: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2019
Norland's Vision Vitale Capsules and Mebo GI will cure your eyes problem.

Please click the links and read the Posts on the Products
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/06/04/vision-vitale-capsules-miracle-cure-for-all-eye-problems/
http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/09/15/mebo-gi-product-a-must-have-in-all-homes/

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Strangest Boy In Africa / Are Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction / Obamacare Requires Microchip Implant In The Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.