Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo (24663 Views)

Massive Crowd In Access Bank Lagos Amidst Shutdown Rumours / Fire Guts Otukpo Market, Benue State (Photos) / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Sage7(m): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Akabuking:
you work with access bank me? if yes, listen clearly your staffs are naturally rude.

Your opinion.

Staff, not staffs.

Never worked with them.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Robinto01: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
GTB customer care is the best. They're listen attentively to you when you're upset.
Richy4:
How many banks in Nigeria got good customer service?.. I know that bankers here in NL will support their own bank.... First Bank those days could make any well bodied gentle man dizzy after they must have dealt with u in their sluggish customer service ways... I don't know if they have changed..
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Highesschief1: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
West2019:
Go to igumale a local government in ado in Benue state u go fear UBA staff .
are you from igumale?
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by bizzibodi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
I think 1st bank & UBA Otukpo is worst.

1 Like

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by ronyman(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shut up, do you know why they were there
Sage7:
Perhaps, someone called out sick that day....I said perhaps o

People should get ATM cards na. To save yourself this stress, get an ATM card. What if you had a flight to catch, the bank will not refund your missed flight.

Most people on this queue want to withdraw 1k,2k,5k or 20k....save yourself the stress.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Sage7(m): 12:57am On Apr 20, 2019
ronyman:
Shut up, do you know why they were there

If you have nothing sensible to say, why don’t you move along.

You dimwit. You are not so bright.

Foolishness is not far from you.

You lack home training.

Retard!
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by ronyman(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Foolish fool foolishness lies within you.
Sage7:

If you have nothing sensible to say, why don’t you move along.

You dimwit. You are not so bright.

Foolishness is not far from you.

You lack home training.

Retard!

Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by biztip: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2019
no be issue wey start today, access and bad customer care na same
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by desoul2004(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
espionagesavvy:

The same way customers lens their frustrations on the staff. It is obvious that you have something against these people. I am a customer with various banks, and I have never had an ugly experience with these people. Some might be slow, but they aren't nasty.

Oga, I have worked in two different banks, so I know what I'm saying, especially the female folks.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Sage7(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2019
ronyman:
Foolish fool foolishness lies within you.

You slowpoke.

You are part of those social media e-rats that attack people but have nothing in real life.

Get a life & if you want to continue your stupidity I’m here to speak sense into your empty brain.

Mannerless low-life slowpoke.

If you don’t gediffok out of here.

Mumu
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by desoul2004(m): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Ellamaris:
In as much as I do not know what you are trying to achieve with this call out but it's obvious you were being economical with the truth. From one of the photos you posted, I can see 2 tellers, a pillar is blocking one but I can see a line of persons in front of him meaning that they were being attended to. This makes it a total of 3 tellers on duty(find photo attached) I personally zoomed it and was able to point out your lies.
Also who doesn't know this is a rush and salary period and banking halls anywhere are usually filled to the brim with long wait hours how much more Access bank branch Otukpor serving countless communities, LGAs and even states(yes I'm aware it also serves part of enugu and kogi states)
Finally bankers are also human beings. These are people who put in long hours daily even on weekends to provide services to us and totally undeserving of this call out. You should have at least sought an audience with the branch manager to register your complaint if your motive wasn't sinister.

One of their Staff spotted.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Ellamaris: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
desoul2004:

One of their Staff spotted.
Far from it. I am not even a banker to start with. I am a public health consultant and frequent benue especially otukpor regularly in the line of duty.
Truth is an expensive commodity so your lines were expected.
Point out a single lie in my submission let's debate on it but if you have nothing valuable to say, it is understandable.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by emmyclean: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2019
My view is this,
We should get ourselves enrolled on the electronic platform. To save our selves this wasting of time thing.

No one is a above the law do as u have instructed. Done expect to be attended to without immediate checks is been done.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by ronyman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eeya! Poor dunce you newly saw d word slowpoke.
I attacked u initially for your stupid irrelevant conclusion. Instead of saving your life you decided to show the world your folly. Senseless Gworo chewing demonaic.
Sage7:

You slowpoke.

You are part of those social media e-rats that attack people but have nothing in real life.

Get a life & if you want to continue your stupidity I’m here to speak sense into your empty brain.

Mannerless low-life slowpoke.

If you don’t gediffok out of here.

Mumu
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Asquare84(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ellamaris:

Far from it. I am not even a banker to start with. I am a public health consultant and frequent benue especially otukpor regularly in the line of duty.
Truth is an expensive commodity so your lines were expected.
Point out a single lie in my submission let's debate on it but if you have nothing valuable to say, it is understandable.

You frequently visit Otukpo yet you continually spelt otukpor
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Ellamaris: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:

You frequently visit Otukpo yet you continually spelt otukpor
Finally he replied me. I should really celebrate. If' r' was the only thing wrong you could figure out from my submissions then you were truly being mischievous by putting up this nonsense thread in the first place.
Re: Poor Customer Service In Access Bank Otukpo by Ellamaris: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asquare84:
This is a wake up call on management of access bank Otukpo to look into allegation of poor service to the client in Otukpo branch. Imagine hundred of people on queue and the management of access bank will only dedicate one cashier to attend to customer

You can imagine visiting the bank as early as 8.A.M and coming out by 12 noon

The bank staff are so rude that their customers do not question how the operate

This woman was force to seat on the floor of banking hall

Poor service to client(s)
Imagine hundred (s)
To attend to customer (s)
how the(y) operate
Was force(d)

Oya thank me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landmark Reopens After FG Demolished Beach Front Facilities / Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Economic Crisis: Naira To Fall Further In January, Says CBN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.