Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 (15705 Views)

Blackberry Messenger (BBM) Dies Today, Goodbye Blackberry Messenger / When Last Did You Use Your BBM (Blackberry Messenger)? / How Many Of Us Are Still Active On Bbm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by johnaruson(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by slyrone(m): 5:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Lots of girls lost their virginity for blackberry bold 2 thag year ehn

1 Like

Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:30am On Apr 19, 2019
Who is still using Black Berry
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Donald3d:
grin

Blackberry that year grin grin grin grin
I remember how girls used to do the unthinkable because of it. Now its Iphone.

I can never forget when BBZ10 was reigning then, thats how one girl came into the mechanical engineering workshop, brought out her Z10 and waved it in my my face , her hands moved from left to right in a perfectly synchronised oscillatory motion, showing it off proudly. She opened her mouth like she tried to form an accent, then she uttered what makes me still laugh till today ..in a very confusing accent "Please do you have BBM charger" . grin grin grin grin

About half of the people who use Iphones have not used 1/10th of its features .And you see them upgrading every year, just to show off.
Life is in cycles . If you think what you use to brag today won't become obsolete tomorrow, then you are just deceiving yourself .

Invest in things that won't loose value. Land in some parts of Ikorodu and Ifo/Sango is 400-500k . Its better to use an android phone of 30k-50k and have land that would never depreciate in value.

Be Wise

Do you need a website or mobile for your business, product or service ?. Do you need strategies to boost your services or products online ? . I do a pretty awesome job . Contact me today. Check my signature

Donald an Iphone is a creative device it’s not a status symbol like some people really believe it’s like an investment because of what you can do with it and there’s no land use charge every year.
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Tell us what you did.......
Used all my savings to get a bb. Broke die that year
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by Angelawhite(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Tell that to your mother
The help you seek in not on Nairaland. It’s in psychiatric hospital sir.
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by budaatum: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2019
jaxxy:
Blackberry shud focus on nice phones and go back to the old software platform if possible and work on an update then phase out of android. Bb 10 was a wack software. The Fone designs after bold 5 especially the infamous z10 and z30 were terrible, battery issues were almost unforgivable. They sunk their own ship sadly.
The Z30 was actually a fantastic phone! And the Motion is an Android upgrade of it. The only thing letting it down is its high price for a mid-level phone with its subpar camera. The battery in it just keeps going two days long!
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by ddjay: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
grayht:

It might be time to move on from BBM. The consumer version of the BlackBerry Messenger will shut down on May 31. Emtek, the Indonesia-based company that partnered with BlackBerry in 2016, just announced the closure. It’s important to note, BBM will still exist and BlackBerry today revealed a plan to open its enterprise-version of BBM to general consumers.

https://guardian.ng/technology/bbm-to-shut-down-may/
Indomie generation, i mean those that join smartphone when andriod became popular will not understand
Re: BBM Consumer Service to Shut Down May 31st, 2019 by Greatzeus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
How are the mighty fallen.
BBM that year though, nothing last forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, & MTN Statement On NCC Fines / Beauty Of The Infinix Zero 4 / FG Directs NCC To Block Over 9 Million Unregistered Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.