Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion (26035 Views)

Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
One thing is fact they will always remain employees
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by TANID(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jgovt:
My Room in Wells Carlton is always Clean and there's one waitress there I'm always happy anytime she's on Duty.. They should give me my award too o or I award myself with my Girl there
How Much Per Room ?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by TANID(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Mrluv:
they are all celebrating nobody who remember the cleaner driver, security.this life na scam
Real scam
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by tober888(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
It's an amazing hotel. I was there two week ago! I heard Hilton management spent a week there to understand how they are able to deliver world class services.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Jgovt(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
How much do you think it's?
TANID:

How Much Per Room ?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by TANID(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jgovt:
How much do you think it's?
5 Naira
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Jgovt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Then 5 Naira it's
TANID:

5 Naira
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by TANID(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jgovt:
Then 5 Naira it's
Ok Thanks
grin grin
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by seunmohmoh(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
Itzurboi:
Never heard or never used
BOTH
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by seunmohmoh(f): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
AleAirHub:
Yea.
They offer nice deal than one dealing with the hotel mgt directly but it's more advisable you book your hotel 1day ahead to avoid many stories that touch the heart grin grin
Thank you.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Odoogu(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
That's the point of the buzz.. So you could hear. This country is dull of smart people.
seunmohmoh:
I have never heard of them...Anyway, congratulations to them.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by seunmohmoh(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Odoogu:
That's the point of the buzz.. So you could hear. This country is dull of smart people.
Ok
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Odoogu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Please don't quote me.. The key word there is supposed to be "full" not "dull". Thank you.
seunmohmoh:
Ok
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by spenca: 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Who certificate of merit don help ?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by seunmohmoh(f): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Odoogu:
Please don't quote me.. The key word there is supposed to be "full" not "dull". Thank you.
I totally understand.
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Beegrace: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
I don laugh tire for here sha...special recognition goes to that hotel if Jumia no recognize am
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Itzurboi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
BOTH
You care?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by seunmohmoh(f): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Itzurboi:
You care?
I moved back to lagos... No longer in abj. Do they have an hotel in lagos?
Re: Wells Carlton Hotel Celebrates Members Of Staff For Hardwork And Devotion by Itzurboi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I moved back to lagos... No longer in abj. Do they have an hotel in lagos?
Would check... Never knew, anyway we could hang if i come to lag... You are free to pick venue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Digital Skill Can I Learn? / 16 Genuine Ways To Make Money As A Nigerian Student / Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.