Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) (40418 Views)

Photo Of SARS Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson Released By Police / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Lastorator:

What do you aim to gain with this?
I feel seun needs to do something about the people that whip up undue ethnic sentiments on things that dont relate. Nairaland that i was very proud to be a member of many years ago because of how it made me to finally have some hope in this country, has now been a very despicable place where i scroll through comments with anger and derision
valid point

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by fernandooleku(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Adebowhales:
I'm tired of associating with people. Please help
associate with goats. Problem solved

Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Fathertony:

We've noticed you
Tribalistic pig!

You fumbled man! Why did you reply him?
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by nick50(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
An afonja killed an Afonja...meanwhile yeerobas thinks that they love themselves and Igbo's doesnt..this should tell u DAT evil knows no tribe..say no to tribalism
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by SavageMajor(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2019
As in ehh
Fathertony:

We've noticed you
Tribalistic pig!
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by Fathertony: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
fernandooleku:
associate with goats. Problem solved
send him your pops number, thats a good place to start
Re: Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) by citadels(f): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
troublemakea:
It's a pity.....smh

But the untold truth is that if the other Igbo officer hadn't poison the killer's mind about money these wouldn't hv happened

Now the police is remanded and the piggy Igbo police man now walks freely angry.. ....i'm just so angry rinow

it's really unfair the other Igbo officer should hv suffered more
who started Roger me in Nigeria. Yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Arrested In Benue State, Fingers Alhaji As Sponsor. Photo / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Dogs Sniff Out Human Parts Seller In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.