Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend (25044 Views)

Native Doctor Arrests/handcuffs Man With Bees In Uganda For Stealing / Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by ELVISHOT: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nigerian Police Officer Handcuffs and tear gasses his daughter's 14years old friend and classmate all because the girl came to his house and took his daughter out, this happened in Abuja.

This is wickedness,

Watch As he suffer the poor girl below,

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-police-officer-handcuffs-and.html?m=1

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by ELVISHOT: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
See reactions below, Watch full video HERE

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by tstx(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na mentally retarded men dey police us for this country i swear... �

Modified **
Meanwhile our bloggers too don dey join the mad crew small small... Day before yesterday this same post made FP but with a different headline.

https://www.nairaland.com/5137831/police-officer-tear-gased-molest#77602568

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Phyqee10(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by nigeriaisajoke: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
tstx:
Lol

YOU ARE MAD!!!!!
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by cryptocherith: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Britishcoins(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Is not her daughter? Wetin concern fish with rain coat?

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by vheckthor1: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Child Abuse

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Jamesonbrown(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
wink
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sometimes I'm angry that I'm a Nigeria. What's is this nonsense
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Abfinest007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
d police man is doing us April fool
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by nigeriaisajoke: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jamesonbrown:
wink

Look at this one. Is this something to make a joke from?

I hope you fall on a dick on your way out tomorrow!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Bossontop(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Reminds me of how i was almost smoked out once.

7 years ago, i was on America's Most Wanted for 13 hits.

My past as a professional gun-for-hire, a hitman had caught up to me.

I was at the counter in a restaurant when i saw something worrying in the mirror shocked

There were 2 fat guys sweating profusely even with the A.C. blasting freezing air.

They kept their hands carefully hidden in their jackets.

I casually turned, headed to the rest-room and i saw the 2 had stood up

[img]https://media1./images/4b68a016a1d028abec5743b103e4aeb3/tenor.gif?itemid=7273212[/img]
Oga wake up oooo......day don break

[img]https://media1./images/0aad72f84ea6425712d731dd149ab932/tenor.gif?itemid=5035213[/img]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Humanaces: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
End police##
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Hector09(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
How true is the story cus i cant believe this
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Debaiz: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
We are in trouble in this country. Can they just sack all of them and recruit a new set.

Bossontop:

Oga wake up oooo......day don break

[img]https://media1./images/0aad72f84ea6425712d731dd149ab932/tenor.gif?itemid=5035213[/img]

The guy don dey craze for dream abeg Pour water ontop am before he carry him craze enter real life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Ayobami7(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Passionate888: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Handcuff a minor This kwantry selfsad
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
dcosmosboy:
Sometimes I'm angry that I'm a Nigeria. What's is this nonsense
Ok..

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Chinashopping84: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Over use of power by the police.You given a gun to someone whondoesnt know how to handle.The police force need to be reformed.We sell Chinese rmb and we ship your goods from China to Nigeria.check siggy for details.
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Acedave1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
My naija jollof is on the fire
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by frozen70(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
This officer done enter voice mail

Just because your job authorise you to be in possession of a tear gas,

You now use it to assault people, even a minor

The authority will not take it lightly with you

Go and face the music

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I was at the counter in a restaurant when i saw something worrying in the mirror shocked

There were 2 fat guys sweating profusely even with the A.C. blasting freezing air.

I walked hastily to the restroom and closing the door, i locked it in one swift motion.

I pressed my eyes to the door and listened to approaching footsteps

[img]https://media1./images/4b68a016a1d028abec5743b103e4aeb3/tenor.gif?itemid=7273212[/img]
this one don de mad or. Full blown one.
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by Gentlefineboy(m): 4:56am On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I walked hastily to the restroom and closing the door, i locked it in one swift motion.

I pressed my eyes to the door and listened to approaching footsteps

Chaii o...bro u get all this fiction action mvies 4 head o. u got to produce action mvies 4 us
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by addscope: 5:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Why is he on wraper. Hope he did not rape the girl.
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by gr8cany: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2019
Another gbege!!
Re: Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend by frankoben(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Dem dis police stubborn pass he goat. Dis one sef don buy market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun / Man Killed For Ritual By Childhood Friends / Man Held With 17 Bags Of Marijuana In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.