Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It (31570 Views)

Police Brutalize Student In Okene, Force Him To Withdraw N25K At POS (video) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Man Wearing 'SARS Am I Next' T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Rebuker(m): 4:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Nigerian soldiers caught a young guy wearing a short camo, asked him to pull the shorts and tear them.

In a video currently circulating on the internet, some Nigerian soldiers were seen harassing a young man for wearing camo shorts.

The soldiers asked the young guy to empty the pockets, which he did. Subsequently, he was asked to pull down the shorts and tear them.

One of the soldiers was heard asking his colleague to bring scissors from the car. Another soldier instructed him to tear the shorts after the young guy had pulled them down. The young man was filmed making efforts to tear the shorts with his hands.

However, this has sparked mixed reactions as many blame the Nigerian soldiers for such an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-6HgDNuqo

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Bliss62: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2023
cool

Nigerian Army has a department for reporting harrassment especially on civilians

The only problem is wearing camouflage (impersonation) can land you 2 years imprisonment with the option of fine

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Nackzy: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2023
This nonsense only happens in Africa especially Nigeria, you can never see this rubbish in saner climes

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Rebuker(m): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Some reactions on X

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by emnite(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Animal farm.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by adesegun121(m): 6:16am On Nov 17, 2023
Who send them msg

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by LoveJesus87(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2023
sad
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by bobbiiee: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2023
It's not today. My friend was told to remove his Camo short in Ibadan. I have seen Camouflage hoodie, shirt, short, other lovely camo wears that are not in any way close to the type worn by the military, I have chosen to walk away.
I don't want one son of Lucifer to be telling me to do frog jump. I don't want Edide, Ejoko.
The only Camo I will buy is Camo Crocs. No force in hell can stop that.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ATEAMS: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Nawaaoo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by phemmie06(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2023
I don't have much to say about this but they have been warning the civilian to stay away from there materials.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ipobarecriminals: 6:38am On Nov 17, 2023
grin Camo wey we dey wear anyhow for here.I nor blame the Military but peep like this young man can use it to harass,threaten fellow man..Insecurity is there too.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by efeteb: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2023
I can't even wear Camo in my dream not to talk of physically.

Anything wey resemble army Color nor dey fine for my eyes because I nor want soldier wahala.

The day Soldier hold me for warri crises, only my cry in anticipation of their beating, na their oga beg me make I dey go.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by joseph1832(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Hmm. The way some of these soldiers behave is something else.

We should ask Defense HQ, if its a crime for a civilian to put on camouflage, let's see or hear their answer.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by crossfm: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Hehehe.

Like I always say, Nigeria move backwards instead of forward.

Irrelevant things are what we tackle in Nigeria.
Soldiers forming Rambo for unarmed civilians,but will scamper for safety at the mention of terrorists and kidnappers.

Bandit's are now landlords in some areas in Nigeria,and nothing has been done.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by kelechiodo(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sukkot: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2023
grin ti oba wo pata nko? bi angelicbeing grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by jesustheissue: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Reverse psychology

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by sofeo(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2023
It can only happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Let them go to sambisa and carry out same treatment on Boko haram that wears full military cammo .....BH even drives the army trucks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
We need these guys in this video to show them small pepper 🌶️ 😂😆

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Oloadex: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Hopeless country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Lots of Nigerians will defend the soldiers actions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by Rexnegro(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Smh
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by ROTTWEILER007: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Rebuker:
Nigerian soldiers caught a young guy wearing a short camo, asked him to pull the shorts and tear them.

In a video currently circulating on the internet, some Nigerian soldiers were seen harassing a young man for wearing camo shorts.

The soldiers asked the young guy to empty the pockets, which he did. Subsequently, he was asked to pull down the shorts and tear them.

One of the soldiers was heard asking his colleague to bring scissors from the car. Another soldier instructed him to tear the shorts after the young guy had pulled them down. The young man was filmed making efforts to tear the shorts with his hands.

However, this has sparked mixed reactions as many blame the Nigerian soldiers for such an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-6HgDNuqo
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by zedegit: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2023
They don't grow goatee in the force. That was what gave him away besides his swag.

You can align with them sotay dem fit no near you. Na mind.
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by propsvilla2: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Nawaoh
That is a lot of humiliation to your fellow guy man nah. Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by gasparpisciotta: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Stop wearing camo, here no be America

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by nairalee(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Got those criticizing the army I just want u to know that some people wearing this camo wear it to intimidate fellow citizens or even for criminal purposes. We can't compare Nigeria with every country.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by BullwhipFlats: 6:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Wahala pro max. Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It by erniok(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Truesw37v:
:
So you no get kinsmen to help out na strangers you wan help. Scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elderly Men Who Tried To Steal Toyota Camry In Edo Beaten & Disgraced (Photos) / Fualni Herdsmen In Kogi Stab A Man With Knife On His Way To Office (photos) / EFCC Arrests Two Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.