Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

2% On 18million With Gtbank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2% On 18million With Gtbank (4987 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Way Of Resolving Usd Transaction Issues With GTBANK / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2% On 18million With Gtbank by chatterly: 12:04pm On May 23, 2012
For all you guys in the diaspora fixing money in banks,there is a better option of fixing your money with the established asset management companies or finance houses,some of which are subsidiaries of banks and guarantee safety of your funds,for the amounts being branded here 10m above you can get rates matching the treasury bill rate of about 13%(was much higher until recently).I would not be giving you names of companys (its better you do your research yourselves)`.Money market investments is the in thing in Nigeria now that the stock market is floundering.
NB.This is from someone who worked in the industry for over a decade but recently pulled out to pursue other interests
Re: 2% On 18million With Gtbank by stagger: 4:54pm On May 23, 2012
I am getting 7% on my investment. You should have held your account officer by the balls. They need your money to stay in the system. Na negotiation. And of course, you need to be physically present.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal Business Accounts - Any Restrictions For Nigerians? / Baba Ijebu Must Pay (season 1) HOT CAKE!!! / Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.