Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How To Make Money Online Surveys - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Online Surveys (742 Views)

Make Money With Online Surveys / Facebook Viewpoint App Review; Get Paid To Take Surveys For Facebook / Payview.info - Get Paid To View Ads, Surveys & Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Surveys by Deniafe: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Doing online paid surveys is one of the ways to make money online. Online paid surveys are one of the simple ways to make money, I mean, you only have to give your opinion. I will be putting you through step by step, how to go about making money online through surveys.

You know you shouldn’t just go about doing surveys anyhow, you want to do what would benefit you the most, and make sure you don’t fall into the wrong hands.

The first thing I am going to tell you, and you should always keep in mind is: “do not pay anyone to do paid online surveys”. Getting paid survey jobs are free for all!

1. Email
It would be best to setup a different mail aside from your regular email address. You can use the new one to sign up and receive notifications about new surveys, because you will be receiving quite a lot of survey invitations. Turn off your spam filter, or at least make sure the spam filter is not set to delete emails in that folder immediately, or you will end up missing out on some surveys.
2. Find Legitimate Sites
You need to do your research on which are true, and actually pay. Find the best rated survey site, consider how much they pay, how many survey jobs you are likely to get, and their targeted users.

Here is a list of some good sites that are legitimate and actually pay; you can check with.......

(1) (Reply)

Become A Freelance Writer With No Experience / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria 2019 / I Want To Buy Adsense Alone, I Have A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.