Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses (44795 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 19, 2019
SilasNwude:
watch as apc urchins and terrorists will avoid this thread like leprosy

only useless southerners and of course yeroba Muslims still support this government even when it's the most corrupt government in the history of mankind

the only reason Buhari is still leaving that useless bastard corrupt incompetent criminal COAS because he's the butcher in his quest in terrorizing the country

but i know that one day both the criminal terrorist Buhari, the incompetent useless corrupt criminal brutai and of course all apc zombies will meet their Waterloo amen

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by UKBobo(m): 4:13am On Apr 19, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Just imagine how some miserable immigrant from the jungle knows so much about SW politics instead of focusing on developing their despicable, wretched region called okoro land. angry

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by hardbody: 4:52am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
So what? Hausa people say " Amfanin SANI Ragowa" if I happen to be in that position and want to award a contract, if a family member of mine is able and capable and is worth it am giving them, and if no family is capable am looking for a friend and if no friend is capable, I will throw it out to A random capable person.

There is something called arm's length transaction in governance and party for such a contract ought to be an independent third party, not a family member. Corruption should not only be fought but must be seen to be fought. That man was fingered with owning some properties in Dubai. He hasn't resigned and no one has tried him. Some animals appear really more equal than others. And people like you respond this way and support these activities. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by asawanathegreat(m): 5:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Good business
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by freemi(m): 5:51am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
So what? Hausa people say " Amfanin SANI Ragowa" if I happen to be in that position and want to award a contract, if a family member of mine is able and capable and is worth it am giving them, and if no family is capable am looking for a friend and if no friend is capable, I will throw it out to A random capable person.
u didnt include girlfrnd, so u stl hvnt said anythn reasonable go n sit down
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2019
tstx:
$444k?!?!?!?

Please how can i change my Sexual organs

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Chai, it is too late for you
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Boyooosa(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
Why not start from the latter and allow the other 2 formers join the hustle?
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Mpanyi: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:

Nonsense . I wonder the mentality of those that liked your self serving comment. It seems you don't know what is conflict of interest. Also you and those that liked your conment thought your comment was how developed countries you are rushing to got to where they are today.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by naturefellow(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Resurgent2016 post=7766 2859:

Understanding of due process......checking.....File not found!!!
you dey mind am? He's not different from any of the neer do well leaders. falcon01 undecided
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Ahmeduana(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
SilasNwude:
watch as apc urchins and terrorists will avoid this thread like leprosy

only useless southerners and of course yeroba Muslims still support this government even when it's the most corrupt government in the history of mankind

the only reason Buhari is still leaving that useless bastard corrupt incompetent criminal COAS because he's the butcher in his quest in terrorizing the country

but i know that one day both the criminal terrorist Buhari, the incompetent useless corrupt criminal brutai and of course all apc zombies will meet their Waterloo amen

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives
AMENNN.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:

Hausa people are filled with nepotism
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Slurity(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Nbote:
Nothing will happen... It would not even b investigated. Instead d Presidency will even make excuses for him.. Example is d property he owns in Dubai
Nonsense. what law says you can not give contract to anyone you trust. You can even give it out to you papa and mama so far you will take responsibility for their failure to deliver
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by frowland(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:

Yea yea yea, reason politicians want the position shared so all men will spread the contract to their kins. I don't have any issues with who gets contract though as long as its not diverted.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by ofwest47(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Jackson Ude fake Bia_fraud journalist
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Bullhari: 8:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Gossipninja:
US-based Nigerian journalist, Jackson Ude, has fingered the Chief of Army Staff, Gen T. Burutai.

what if this is true?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
Jackson Ude, nah true? cool

Pointblanknews: Jackson Ude The Face of An Online Fraudster

In a country where corruption is the order of the day and politicians have looted the country to a point of recession, the likes of Jackson Ude the publisher of pointblanknews and people like him have a field day picking on one politician after the other to blackmail, the model he adopts is a simple one, he brandishes the threat of publishing incriminating evidence and stories of a politicians corruption, a typical corrupt office holder pays him to not publish such a story and he smiles to the bank and in the case when a politician is not forthcoming Jackson Ude goes full throttle attacking the person with series of unverified and unsubstantiated reports just to malign the image of the politician and often times he is eventually paid to stop the stories.

In the past he has been accused of blackmailing T.A Orji of Abia state, Uche Ekwunife of Anambra State, stories of his blackmailing antics have been published on Sahara reporters a good number of times, and we have it on good authority that he pleaded with Sahara publisher to remove the stories, after publishing a story "Okonjo-Iweala buys N1.2 billion Abuja mansion!" which was targeted at damaging the image of Okonjo-Iweala certainly as a result of her refusal to fall for his cheap blackmail antics, Okonjo-Iweala sued Jackson Ude for libel.

In recent times Jackson Ude has gone underground scamming and blackmailing politicians and he has also become a blackmailer for hire, used by politicians to attack opposition and supposed enemies, he has become adept in the game of tarnishing the image of public servants in return for monetary gains, in due time we hope the government will do the needful and bring the likes of Jackson Ude to justice for perpetrating blackmail online.

Source: http://www.publicaccountabilityleague.com/content/pointblanknews-jackson-ude-face-online-fraudster

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2019
Bullhari:
[b][/b]

what if this is true?

You clearly don't know Jackson Ude. grin

Okonjo-Iweala Wins 6-Year Libel Case Against Online Newspaper, Pointblanknews

September 28, 2018

ABUJA (Sundiata Post) – The High Court of FCT, Abuja has ordered an online news platform, Pointblanknews to pay a total of N200m in damages for a libelous story it published – and refused to retract after it was proved to be false – against former Minister of Finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in 2012.

According to Paul Nwabuikwu, media adviser to Okonjo-Iweala, the judgment by Justice Chizoba N. Oji in suit No. FCT/HC/CV/2602/12 also included an order of perpetual injunction restraining the defendants – the platform and its founders Jackson Ude and Churchill Umoren – from defaming Dr Okonjo-Iweala in the future.

Pointblanknews had published the false story, OKONJO-IWEALA BUYS N1.2 BILLION ABUJA MANSION in its edition of January 10, 2012 in which it alleged that Okonjo-Iweala had purchased “a massive home in Maitama, Abuja for a whopping N1.2 billion”.

The website alleged that Dr Okonjo-Iweala paid for the property located at No 3 Nwaora Street, Off, Gana Street, Maitama, Abuja, claiming that an unnamed source at the “property management company” confirmed the purchase.

According to the false report: “The Coordinating minister’s mansion, is a 7-bedroom duplex with boys quarters and a swimming pool, a massive masters bedroom with an adjacent bedroom dubbed ‘Madam’s Bedroom’ . The mansion, which is still unfurnished, could wear a tag of over N2 billion after furnishing. It has a red clay roof. The property is complete with top shelf marble imported from Italy, gold trimmings and chandeliers in the living rooms, bedrooms and a very expansive kitchen.”

Pointblanknews also accused the former minister, without any proof, of “pocketing $2 billion (two billion dollars) in commission in the last debt buy-back deal under the presidency of the Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration” (sic).

The story was subsequently proved to be a complete fabrication as Mr Fabian Nwaora, the owner of the property who was identified in the report came out to say that not only had Dr Okonjo-Iweala not bought any property from him, the building in question was still up for sale.

In response to a rebuttal issued by the minister’s spokesperson, Pointblanknews declared: “We have overwhelming evidence to prove she owns the mansion but if she insists we are wrong, she knows where to seek redress”.

But the platform was mostly absent in court throughout the duration of the case which went through two judges.

The court imposed general damages in the sum of N50m and exemplary damages in the sum of N150m against the defendants jointly and severally.

Source: https://sundiatapost.com/2018/09/28/okonjo-iweala-wins-6-year-libel-case-against-online-newspaper-pointblanknews/
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by v2: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Nbote:
Nothing will happen... It would not even b investigated. Instead d Presidency will even make excuses for him.. Example is d property he owns in Dubai

He is a wealthy farmer
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
We know how this one turned out cool

Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by eedriyz(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2019
I wished it was another handle that posted this so that i can give it a second look but this Jackson whatever only post fake news. 9.5 out out his posts are fake/lies.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by seunjungle1(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Now I heard you, I will tell Buhari to set up investigation committee on that accusation before we can affirm it. Thanks for notify us
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by CioAngels(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2019
Jackson Use, if you if you have proof, why not blow it open so that he and his godfather will have nowhere to hide. Life someone wrote, that our soldiers dying in the north east is at times deliberate because someone is making blood money through their death. I can see why they are give den guns why they are not able to march boko harams. Kill boko haram kill the north, and this is why soldiers are intensionally left to die for another's benefits.
Re: Buratai Awarding $444k Contract To Girlfriend, Maryam - Jackson Ude Accuses by Lamasta(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
falcon01:
Not while you are holding such office you will be awarding contract to your family members or member to say its an offence and corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.