Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,418 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga (416 Views)

Old Man Fight Over A Charging Port In Brt(pics) / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience / Amazing Photos Of Marriage Ceremony Of The Suni Tribe In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga by Mophasa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Popular Port-harcourt based talented soul singer and winner of coke studio west Africa,Sunny Eke popularly known as Legendary Suni has just shared a soul touching story on how he almost lost his life from electrocution while listening to music through his ear piece from his phone while it was charging.

According to the award winning singer who is set to host the second edition of his "Vibes of Legendary Suni" concert later this year, it was the grace of God that actually saved him from the fatal incident.

The Snazzy labels signed artist narrated how a thunder lightening strike caused a near fatal electrical effect through his electronic gadget which was plugged to a wall socket...

He wrote"

"How aware I am about how undeserving I am, of the life, the health, But God loves me regardless.. Because there is no other explanation how i survived something some would tag "Fatal" The rain last night came with a rumbling sky, Eye blinding lightning and ominous thunder strikes, i most times stumble upon posts warning about gadgets and the dangers of electrocution when used while connected to a power source, but ofcourse it falls on deaf ears, and so last night I did it again for the umpteenth time "Listening to music with an earpiece while charging my phone in a feeble attempt to shut out the very loud thunder rumble" Before the last one struck!! It sent a direct current into the house which blew the bulbs and electrocuted me through my phone!!
I could feel my blood draining from my body, I couldn't let go of the phone even with that vigorous vibration till i was thrown from where i sat which disconnected the phone and stopped what would have been.. With a swollen face, Blood shot eyes,Numb feeling in my mouth and a very sharp wincing sound in my ear, I AM ALIVE!! God Did it Again!!! #MoreThanGrateful�
I Was Lucky!! So let me use this opportunity to tell everyone that makes these sort of mistakes like i used to, It's Dangerous ⚠ ⚠ DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICES BEFORE USING, NO MATTER WHAT!!

While we are thanking God for saving our amazing and handsome Fashionista singer for us,its also a great warning to young people to desist from using electronic gadgets while connected to electricity.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/04/port-harcourt-singer-narrates-how-he.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga by itspzpics(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Legendary Suni Narrates How He Was Nearly Electrocuted While Using A Charging Ga by Mophasa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
If its snake or bobrisky it would be moved to front page with speed of light but since its about a life saving testimony that youths should learn from,all the mods just dey curve the thread.

Many persons including me is guilty of using a device while charging it.

Even instablog has reported the event

Lalasticlala sef

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Has The Right To Work & Earn A Living- Etinosa Slams Anti-Gay Nigerians / Regina Daniels Hubby Or Tonto Dikehs'? / INTERESTING! See What YBNL Boss Olamide, Did To Fireboy After Dropping Lyta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.