Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience (81974 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Got Poisoned / Actor, Mr Ibu Narrates How He Almosts Lost His Life After He Was Poisoned(video) / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Realtalk20: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2020
Like a scene from a horror movie, popular actor, John Okafor aka Mr. Ibu has revealed a moment he was almost eaten by cannibals.

He disclosed that the incident occurred on a film location in an unnamed village.

Mr. Ibu said that his colleagues had mistakenly left him behind at night after filming in the village.

“My colleagues left me on set by mistake late in the night after shooting,” he told Daily Sun.

“However, the location manager had earlier admonished us to move in groups because, in the community, they eat human beings. However, it was quite late when we finished.

“We had two location buses and I was already sitting on the bus in front but because I was manager, I said let me organise the people on the bus behind before we moved.

“As I alighted, the bus in front zoomed off and before I made it to the second bus it also moved. I kept shouting as I chased both buses but nobody heard me and I was left alone.”

Mr. Ibu said that his fear multiplied when he heard two male strangers speaking in a language he could understand, especially after remembering what the location manager told him.

According to him, the two men were discussing how tasty his flesh would be.

The popular thespian explained that he approached the men and greeted them in the language they were speaking and they were surprised.

At this point, he said, one of the men told him to be prepared to run for his life as he was in danger.

However, he revealed that a crowd kept gathering around him and he felt like a trapped animal about to be led to the slaughter.

Mr. Ibu said that it was at this time that his friends began to call out his name from afar.

“They had returned just on time to rescue me with a team of policemen and vigilante. I was greatly relieved. The ordeal lasted for about two hours,” he disclosed.

Cc Mynd44, OAM4J Lalasticlala

Source https://www.herald.ng/i-was-nearly-eaten-by-cannibals-mr-ibu-narrates-horrific-experience/

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Kwamecron(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Ur meat go sweet die...

Mr Juicy ibu...

Ur meat go plenty pass cow own!!!

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by elmodee7(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2020
"a language he understands" food for thought.

378 Likes 19 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Realtalk20: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
Ur meat go sweet die...

Mr Juicy ibu...

Ur meat go plenty pass cow own!!!

grin

I bet those men where saying , guy this man go sweet pass if we barbecue am,

then the other guy said no na , make we fry him meat we fit barbecue the bottom only grin

Disgusting

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Officialgarri: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
At least there would have been an interesting topic on FP if it had happened angry

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by GhettoG1(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
This jst sounds like a joke jare, a whole manager alighted frm d bus, d second bus too left u, then you chasing em bus nd no one could heard u...
On the topic, well i always thought it was all rumour of human eater in d south bt Mr Ibu confirmed it nw .. . Em still spoke d same language... Jst Negodu

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by DAntivirus: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2020
ok
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by johnkay1(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmm

The popular thespian explained that he approached the men and greeted them in the language they were speaking and they were surprised.

So, some parts of Igbo are still eating human being?

214 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by inoki247: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2020
The story be like all diz Twitter Story

18 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by iInjureHerYansh: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Watch how dead souls would buy this trash. Just watch!
[img]https:///view/popcorn-spongebob-drama-tv-television-gif-5106774.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Humphrizy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
God No Go Gree...Thank God for ur life

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by LegendaryLover(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Are there still communities where this man's face is not known? I mean he's famous for god's sake. Will be even more famous in the east from he's from.
And truth be told, most villagers watch more indigenous movies than foreign ones. Also, villages enjoy electricity alot these days, in some cases more than towns sef.

U won't want to eat a star? ur star.

So, it's either he's lying/exaggerating, the blogger is lying, those men he heard were lying, his director is lying, or NL is lying.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Iruobean(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Pidginwhisper: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
The guys go be like”Oboy see meat”. Infact dem go dey fight for him belle sef grin

11 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by idiege12(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lol. Cannibals indeed.

Meanwhile, see beautiful interior of Emoney's Mansion and the flamboyant Ilu Festival in Ihiala, Anambra State below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0mIBrGpWA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by qualityovenbake(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmm! Lamba

8 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by hadduni(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
... Mr Ibu is quite fleshy grin

8 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Skillsnigeria: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
OK oop grin
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Oceannaagent: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by ken6488(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ok
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nnetriplet: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
AHahahaha

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Hotfreez: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
That should be in Igboland since Mr. Ibu spoke to them in their language.

In Arochukwu and Isiala-Ngwa, those ones are notorious cannibals and they still practice it today, codedly.
Even broader Ngwa land, they are known for cannibalism, especially those their small small villages in the bush.

Before you argue, can you tell me why in Ngwa land, people face oncoming people and walk by the left hand side instead of the right?
That's because if the cutlass of the cannibal hunters is to swing, it's harder swinging from the left to the right.

For those asking for proof, watch this video of Igbos speaking Igbo language and cooking a full-grown male human.

Video
https://newsrescue.one/cannibalism-nigerians-speaking-igbo-cook-human-parts-video/

89 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Elvis2kay: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by donprinyo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
We already know de place.

23 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by moscow0147(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Thank God for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by geezynoni: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Soo..community dey wey dem dey chop pple nd dem no wan disclose d name..spits*...I for like turn dat community to hiroshima.

14 Likes

Re: “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
elmodee7:
"a language he understands" food for thought.
Na dem

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.