Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

"I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh (824 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh by Gvicsocial: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Singer, Niniola who recently announced that Drake was following her on Instagram and was also excited when Drake asked for her music during a radio show in the UK, shares a video as she dances Zanku, Legwork and Gbe Body Eh. Gistvic Reports.

Niniola was seen dancing thoroughly to the tune of the talking drum showing she is really an African girl.

She wrote:
"I'm an African girl and all I do is fire DANCE"

WATCH VIDEO:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-am-african-girl-niniola-dances-zanku.html

1 Share

Re: "I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh by Gvicsocial: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh by Gvicsocial: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh by itspzpics(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Normal level
Re: "I Am An African Girl" - Niniola Dances Zanku, Legwork And Gbe Body Eh by Rickjordan(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
That's the kind of feeling u get when u know a legend like drake is following you back...

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Marry A Poor Man - Actress Lizzy Gold / Bbnaija Star, Bitto Announces The Beginning Of His Celibacy Journey / #bbnaija: See Mercy And Diane Different Facial Expressions During Yoga (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.