Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,768 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True (646 Views)

Local Way To Last Long In Bed Without Side Effects / How Can I Get Rid Of This Strange Rashes On My Body (Photo / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by ahmedaturboy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
A friend told me dat aplication of mixture of big snail and black soap on d manhood will increase it.he said d snail wil be alowed 2 move out of its shel & one wil den cut it wit cutlas.den pound it wit blak soap,& aply on manhood.it sound scary.help pls?
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by qwertyboss(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
try out now so we go learn from you

Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by Aboks(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
experience is the best teacher

Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by Jimbadly: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2019
ahmedaturboy:
A friend told me dat aplication of mixture of big snail and black soap on d manhood will increase it.he said d snail wil be alowed 2 move out of its shel & one wil den cut it wit cutlas.den pound it wit blak soap,& aply on manhood.it sound scary.help pls?

Bros,,abeg try am na. Tell us if it works.
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by SenorFax(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2019
All of that, for what exactly?? So you can perform better or earn respect from women, trust me, even if it's legit, it's not worth it.
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by daddio(m): 12:10am On Apr 19, 2019
ahmedaturboy:

You will put the snail inside a water container for like 15 minutes, then remove it.
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by ahmedaturboy(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Jimbadly:

Bros,,abeg try am na. Tell us if it works.
OGA THE THING DEY SCARY NA.INFACT NA IM MAKE I POST AM FIRST JUST TO KNOW WHO DON TRY AM
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by ahmedaturboy(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
daddio:

You will put the snail inside a water container for like 15 minutes, then remove it.
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.DO U MEAN THE WATER IS WHAT I NEED TO MIX WITH THE BLACK SOAP OR WHAT?
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by daddio(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2019
ahmedaturboy:
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.DO U MEAN THE WATER IS WHAT I NEED TO MIX WITH THE BLACK SOAP OR WHAT?

The person using it should explain to you.

Cut the snail, pound with black soap.
Wash your phallus from base to tip with it.
Re: Is This Strange(local) Way To Increase Manhood True by ahmedaturboy(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2019
daddio:

The person using it should explain to you.

Cut the snail, pound with black soap.
Wash your phallus from base to tip with it.
OK.THANKS

HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment / The X / What You Should Know About Cervical Cancer And Hpv Or Hp Virus Pap Smear Test