Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment (602 Views)

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected / Ivermectin And Covid19 Anosmia (loss Of Sense Of Smell) - A Review Of Studies / Scabies Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Please my fellow nairalanders, my cousin brother (28yrs) have been suffering from scabies infection for the past 8yrs and he has been applying various medication, all to no avail, but just to ease the scratch for sometime. I now decided to check online in other to get a permanent solution, which Ivermectin drugs and Permectrin cream was recommended. I bought the drugs and cream for him yesterday and I don't even know the normal dosage he's suppose to be taken from Ivermectin everyday. and I have been meeting with the nurses in my area to educate me on the recommended Ivermectin, they don't even know the drugs talk less of the dosage. Please can someone educate me on the dosage he's to be taken from Ivermectin everyday? your advice and contribution highly needed
Re: HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment by Adalassy: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2019
ProfAmadin:
Please my fellow nairalanders, my cousin brother (28yrs) have been suffering from scabies infection for the past 8yrs and he has been applying various medication, all to no avail, but just to ease the scratch for sometime. I now decided to check online in other to get a permanent solution, which Ivermectin drugs and Permectrin cream was recommended. I bought the drugs and cream for him yesterday and I don't even know the normal dosage he's suppose to be taken from Ivermectin everyday. and I have been meeting with the nurses in my area to educate me on the recommended Ivermectin, they don't even know the drugs talk less of the dosage. Please can someone educate me on the dosage he's to be taken from Ivermectin everyday? your advice and contribution highly needed

Before you know the dosage you first need to know what he weighs. So may I know what he weighs please?
Re: HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Is weight is 67
Re: HELP: Ivermectin And Permectrin For Scabies Treatment by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Adalassy:

Before you know the dosage you first need to know what he weighs. So may I know what he weighs please?
I wil appreciate of you drop your number so I can call you or just flash me 09024496019 so you can educate me more...... His weight is 65-69

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help / Alkaline Water Purifier +free Ph Kit / Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.