Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me (78664 Views)

Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by maleekberry: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq0gEthXQ0Q

Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi, Femi Adebayo, others, have all slept with me – Lizzy Anjorin

Famed Nigerian Actress, the one and only Lizzy Anjorin, has provocatively stormed onto social media, setting tongues wagging as she chronicled her sex escapades with a diverse selection of male colleagues in the world of Yoruba cinema.

During a live session, Lizzy Anjorin dedicated her time to tackling the explosive allegations thrown her way by Gossip blog, Gistlover.

Gistlover had pointed fingers at her, leveling accusations of a romantic involvement with none other than Kolawole Ajeyemi, the spouse of her colleague Toyin Abraham.

Lizzy Anjorin, in an unapologetic clapback, unequivocally confirms her entanglement with Kolawole Ajeyemi, further disclosing that their intimacy dates back to a time when he was bearing the name ‘Awilo’ and was a recognizable figure in Abeokuta.

The Actress astonishingly disclosed that she slept with Kolawole Ajeyemi and her male colleague, Ijebu on the same day.

Delving deeper into the juicy details, Lizzy Anjorin openly shared that she had been sexually involved with Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Mr Latin, and Lere Paimo.

Injecting a bit of cheekiness, she pointed out that her relationships with these actors hadn’t caused any problems with their wives, making her wonder why there was such a fuss about Toyin Abraham’s husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by libertyfather(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2023
Bleep her way to stardom, keep 4kin to be rich continue 4urkin to hell undecided

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by illicit(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Mehn...
Are u sure about this

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Foodqueen(f): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Did she really say this

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by nepapole(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Lies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:
Famed Nigerian Actress, the one and only Lizzy Anjorin, has provocatively stormed onto social media, setting tongues wagging as she chronicled her sex escapades with a diverse selection of male colleagues in the world of Yoruba cinema.

During a live session, Lizzy Anjorin dedicated her time to tackling the explosive allegations thrown her way by Gossip blog, Gistlover.

Gistlover had pointed fingers at her, leveling accusations of a romantic involvement with none other than Kolawole Ajeyemi, the spouse of her colleague Toyin Abraham.

Lizzy Anjorin, in an unapologetic clapback, unequivocally confirms her entanglement with Kolawole Ajeyemi, further disclosing that their intimacy dates back to a time when he was bearing the name ‘Awilo’ and was a recognizable figure in Abeokuta.

The Actress astonishingly disclosed that she slept with Kolawole Ajeyemi and her male colleague, Ijebu on the same day.

Delving deeper into the juicy details, Lizzy Anjorin openly shared that she had been sexually involved with Femi Adebayo, Odunlade Adekola, Mr Latin, and Lere Paimo.

Injecting a bit of cheekiness, she pointed out that her relationships with these actors hadn’t caused any problems with their wives, making her wonder why there was such a fuss about Toyin Abraham’s husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/feature/lere-paimo-mr-latin-kolawole-ajeyemi-femi-adebayo-others-have-all-slept-with-me-lizzy-anjorin-video

Cc lalasticlala nlfpmod

The subsidy dem removed from PMS, was Subscribed to SHAME?
Abi whe come Cheap and affordable ?

Tho this her welcome back e thick.. YUL EDOCHIE na dey LIST ? grin
With lere paimo on list, shows she no get TASTE... na universal PORT DEY DOWN their e fit CONNECT any CHORD

12 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by PaZwoD: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2023
maleekberry:

Cc lalasticlala nlfpmod

Diz 1 don skata table. Yam pepe skata skata

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by success1smyn(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
I watched the video. She said those things unapologetically which is what I like, cos I hate hypocrisy.
But sleeping with all those people don't make sense

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Ognodesign(f): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
No shame again in this world

Imagine the nonsense

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by bennybuhari: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Your pussy; your headache

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by pijeyo: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm, I guess their wives already know what they married

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Dcaliphate(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
grin smoking punny.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by fredoooooo: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Werey. Another jezebel and Delilah is here to bring men down ... Ogun kee ya

33 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by dazzlingd(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Cheerful giver

By the way, kudos to Yoruba movies. They have been on constant fire back to back this days

Just finished Jagun Jagun and it was lovely. Hope they continue to push the standard

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Deepspirituals: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Really !

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by millionboi2: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
This one is honest

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Iseoluwani: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Very boring...

Cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by datola: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
It might be a bid to gain more followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by omooba969(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
Cheerful giver...NO SHAME! grin

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Skepticus: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
grin

Lizzy is an honest w.hore. It's an open secret in the industry (and almost everywhere else) that most of you all sleep your way to stardom.

The brutal truth most men struggle to reconcile with is that most of the women they call "good" girlfriend/wives are DISHONEST W.HORES.

This Saturday, another innocent guy will "package" a spent, disloyal prostitute as wife, under the outdated and suffer-head arrangement called marriage

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Chibuzoripob: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
cool she should pls tell us the sweet ,lasting 🍌 among them

9 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Puss360(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
And so? Are you the first person to open leg for money or favour?? So why broadcasting it?

Honestly age and fame doesn't really equate maturity...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by AmadeGTG: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
If you are man/woman under 43 years and your hairline is going bald 👩‍🦲 or you are a guy that doesn’t have beards 🧔‍♂️. Let me give you a solution that works within 30- 45 days.

It’s simple easy to make by your self at home. I made a explanatory video which shows the ingredients and method of application all for 1200Naira. See my WhatsApp in bio

Works within 30-45 days of application

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Worriedwife: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
You can't shame the shameless

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Johnn44: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Olosho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by GodSaklek(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Bombshell!!!

i really like anjorin,am very sure that she would have slept with late Alaafin oyo on multiple occation. Lol.
to say the truth,i like her alot,even this news will make me to like her more and have more respect for her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
It's normal in their part na.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me by DontBullshitMe: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2023
I think there is context to the video.

She's not necessarily saying all these as facts, it's just a mockery of Gistlover.

74 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.