Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Samsung Galaxy A80 Features And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A80 Features And Review (664 Views)

Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage / Samsung Galaxy A80 Review: A Great Phone With Bad Pricing / Samsung Is Killing It With Innovation!! Check Out The New Crazy Galaxy A80!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A80 Features And Review by YagnikAcharya: 6:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Hello Readers, Samsung has just announced it’s flagship smartphone with unique rotating camera – The new Samsung galaxy A80. To know full specification and review please read the whole article “Samsung Galaxy A80 – Features And Review”. You will find detailed review about the new phone with flagship revolutionary triple rotating camera.

Introduction –
As a samsung user since longtime, you and me all know that samsung is the most innovating smart phone manufacturing company of all other brands. And yet again Samsung has done great job with it’s new series of smart phone. Samsung has just announced its flagship phone new Samsung galaxy A80 with powerful and premium design and with long list of premium and great features. Samsung has recently launched it’s A series smart phones A10, A20, A30, A50 and A70 and the new one A80.

So, lets start with its features, specification and review.

Samsung Galaxy A80 features overview –
When I have seen the A80 first time in Samsung’s official website and at launch event I feel that Samsung has done great job with it’s sliding camera and rotating camera. what a great hardware setup. I really appreciate Samsung’s effort. let’s see it’s features as a part of the article samsung galaxy A80 features and review:

- Triple rotating camera
- New infinity super AMOLED full HD+ display
- In-display finger-print sensor
- Notch less and extremely thin bezel display
- Powerful battery
- Type-C fast charging support
- Samsung new one UI software.
- Available in 3 colors- Angle Gold, Ghost white, Phantom black
- Samsung Galaxy A80 Specification –
- please check the image for the Samsung galaxy A80 specification. You will get to know easily through this image.

Samsung Galaxy A80 Review In Detail –
Design & Display:
The new Samsung galaxy A80 offers premium and great design. You will love to flaunt this phone among your family and friends.

A80 offers 3D back glass covered with metal frame around looks stunning. It offers new display. Samsung has implemented notch-less display and Samsung called it new infinity display.

The phone comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen Super AMOLED full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. And the physical dimensions are 165.20 x 76.50 x 9.30mm (height x width x thickness).

Camera :
A80 offer revolutionary triple rotating pop-up camera setup
The great and highlighted feature the A80 offers is it’s revolutionary triple rotating camera.

I fell that this is the main highlighted paragraph of this article. As Samsung has done great job in setting up triple rotating and pop-up camera.

The A80 offers 48MP of primary main camera with aperture of f/2.0. And for second camera you will get 8MP of altar-wide camera with aperture of f/2.2. And the third one offers 3D- depth sensing camera. So, the triple camera is great with auto-focus and many more other features.

A80 camera offers some great modes like: super slow-mo, live focus, hyper-lapse, and sense optimizer also.

As samsung galaxy A80 comes with revolutionary rotating camera you can use primary camera as front face camera so all the features that are offers for back or primary camera can be used as secondary camera. Isn’t it great!!

Battery :
Samsung Galaxy A80 comes with 3700 man battery. And I think that is more than sufficient for full day normal use. So battery cause no problem while using this phone.

It also support super fast 25W charging. And you will get Type-C charging cable with the galaxy A80. So, you can use its fast charging feature.

Performance and OS :
Samsung Galaxy A80 offers you a 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz which makes easy and fast to operate all the tasks on your phone. You don’t need to worry about it’s performance as Samsung has given it’s best processor setup in this phone.

Samsung galaxy A80 is packed with 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage and it does not have any expandable storage option but I think 128 GB of storage is more than enough for any normal users.

It supports dual sim and you can use two GSM nano sim and both supports 4G LTE data and calling.

Samsung Galaxy Offers best experience with Samsung new one UI software and comes with Android 9.0 Pie OS. You will find great and fluent user experience with Samsung’s own new One-UI software. And this software also improves the smoothness and speed of the phone also.

My Opinion (Conclusion)-
From my opinion and point of view I can say Samsung has just launched great competition for it’s rival within the price range. A80 offers stunning design with powerful hardware with new infinity display and the revolutionary triple rotating camera setup.

So, I can say that it’s a great phone with great premium features.

The updated review will be uploaded after hands on practical and after few days of practical use.

So, Stay Tuned….

Price – not officially announced yet.

launch date – in May, 2019.

Which smartphone you choose is totally on your choice. This is the small review from my side I hope you like it.

https://www.apptricktalks.com/samsung-galaxy-a80-features-and-review/

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus 7 Pro – Do You Think One Plus 7 Pro Have The Best Display? / Iphone 6s Forsale 51,000 / Infinix Note 5 for urgent sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.