Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. (476 Views)

Simisola And Oranmiyan's Treasures (A Supernatural Fantasy) / Supernatural Story My Beast / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
After several years of many hurtful memories, admission delay of six years,need to deal with low self esteem for ten years,failed childhood dreams.
When you feel so unfortunate among other siblings because you kind of have multiple slowness as life progresses,unrealized expectations,failed relationship of three years,bouts of carry over's as an undergraduate,your assumed best friend and roommate dating your ex. girlfriend two weeks after breakup while he did settles the fights between us then.
I was hurting real bad and my entire World seems crashing. I had emotional pains in my heart and dark memories seems to torture my mind.I begin to search for the 'meaning of life'
I myself knew this is not the life I had ever envisaged as a child.I knew life is full of unprecedented challenges but when i did cast a deep reflection of my years on earth, I saw that I had never been free of major setback's within the space of sixty day's in thirty years.
When a die hard optimist tends to feel depressed for months and all you do is to wake up at night to shed silent tears,because you seems to have lost a decade compared to what your friend had achieved,i'm not making any comparison with my friends achievement but that interval of ten years seems outrageous.
When you are not even in any relationship less of picking a wedding date when the youngest of your peers way back is already having his second child.You are been called upon by your aunties and uncle's about you settling down.Sometimes I stopped picking up there calls because I knew it is all about getting married.I had given them several excuses that my take home pay only drop me off at my bus stop,there is no excess cash to spend after paying all bill's.
After I clocked thirty I did prayed to God that I do not want to continue to live my entire life in woes, pains, bad memories and emotional damages.I also searched all scriptures and discovered that many biblical world changers started at age thirty.
Joseph became the Egyptian Prime Minister, Jesus commenced his ministry at same age,David became a king also,Joshua too,age thirty seems to be the age of a man breaking out of all 'demonic oppressions' then I knew if I do not want to die young from relating to unsettled mind and pains of unrealized goals, ambitions and dreams, I need to do something fast.
I was a Christian in all these and I am yet to renounce Jesus Christ till date, but the fact I want to point out to my readers is just that 'you would never grow into spiritual maturity' until you learn to sit,read and meditate on God's word daily.But I was too tired of repetitive failures in life and I knew I was already stucked in the journey called life.
Two weeks after my passing out as a youth corp member,I did a massive transfer of about sixty audios of Bishop David Oyedepo's teachings of the 2014 Shiloh to my phone.I am emphasizing him because right as a late teen,he had been my most admired among all the Nigerian Men of God.Bishop Oyedepo had been my 'role model'
Despite my introverted nature,I love papa so much,I keep wondering how such a man preaches like one who has authority, he is so full of confidence and he has evidence of God's faithfulness all around him,let's forget the issue of him having four private jet's as people do talk about,"when we see a Legend who had stood the test of time" let's learn to appreciate them.
Moreover,no member of his church whom I know complains about that,though I am not his church member but I have all his books in my personal library and why would I complain about the many jet's he fly's when my dad's jet is not missing (lol)
What I had discovered about this Man of God is that he simplified the bible and made Christianity seems to me as a life of 'all winning edge's' I started winning in my Christian journey when I did start to practice all his teachings.
He taught me basic financial intelligence, discovery of purpose,time management,passion exploration and a Christian having an outstanding mindset in solving daily life challenges by you having a solid understanding of the 'transformative power of God's word' in you.
I have done all unpaid advert for papa,let me keep on with my discussion.After I started to listen to all his teachings on my phone,I was so diligent to come out of all yesteryears pains so while on my way to work,the earpiece is in my ears, at office break hour,while washing, while taking a nap,while eating,even sometimes when I am about to sleep.
I shut my self down online,and aside having to attend to things which involves other people, the moment I am left alone,I repeat the audios again with my earpiece in hand.
Unconsciously after about one year of listening to those teachings, I did not noticed that my life had picked up,I discovered that God had revisited my dark past and all unpleasant memories, I begin to feel more energized and well relaxed and I sleep soundly,along that my midnight secret tears stopped,my mind got a supernatural transformation and my words did changed.
I knew there is definitely a light on the tunnel and that the future is going to be awesome and that the light at the tunnel of life is not an oncoming train hitting me.
Even my friends, neighbour's and family seems to comment about how radiant I seems to look like,friends there is a 'healing power' in God's word and it settles all life predicaments easily.Not until I took the word of God so serious, my life was stucked.
I did write this because it was a period I would ever remember. The year was between 2015-2016 when I did listened to those teachings of papa,the funny thing was that after the period of that one year,my phone got spoilt, as a result of it falling inside water while washing when the earpiece is plugged and all that.
As I conclude,it's not that I had stopped facing more challenges, but as of today as I write, I have the wisdom and strength to know what to do to come out of all my predicament compared to been swept everywhere like the ocean waves year in year out.
What I discovered in life is that there are only three things the devil stays cleared off,the wisdom of God's word,the devil has principalities and powers but he dare not contest with the 'wisdom of God' called Jesus,the mystery behind Jesus death and redemption and your sacrificial giving to promote anything associated with Jesus Christ at anyplace you found yourself.
Many people know what to do,the only problem is that they do not know how to do it?
" Direction in life is the mother of all destiny transformational change " this is why African youths need at least a 'mentor' in there lives.Good morning Naija.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2019
Gabriel3482:
[color=#770077][/color] read below
I knew you would still spam my thread,you might not end up well in life with this wrong attitude of yours.

1 Like

Re: The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. by opparadise: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
When I see history-of-the-planets-sort-of-posts as yours, I scroll through and if it is not constructed beautifully, maybe a demarcation with line-breaks, I don't read them. Not many people like people's problems until the problem is presented catchy.
Secondly, how is this post literary? Isn't is supposed to be in the religion or pastor-advert or say, testimony section?
Re: The Supernatural Wonders Of God's Word In My Life. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:
When I see history-of-the-planets-sort-of-posts as yours, I scroll through and if it is not constructed beautifully, maybe a demarcation with line-breaks, I don't read them. Not many people like people's problems until the problem is presented catchy.
Secondly, how is this post literary? Isn't is supposed to be in the religion or pastor-advert or say, testimony section?
You have the right to walk off without reading bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Kaira / Vanilla’s Lover: Episode 5 / Challenges Of Nigerian Authors/upcoming Writers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.