Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business (1208 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / 3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / 5 Ways To Know It's Time To Quit Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business by drcast(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2019
“A research shows that individuals who pursue their passions as side-gigs and gradually build up are much more successful over the long-haul. This is because there’s less pressure, so you can take more risks. Don’t quit your job too fast.”

[img][/img]

I quit my job today. No presents from me this Christmas.

What one often sees as a pursuit of true passion can lead to hate, disgust and financial ruin if not pursued properly.

That’s why when you have a full-time job in place it is critical to find ways to build your other opportunity on the side until it reaches a point where you can feel confident in supporting your current life on its returns.

Bottom line: While working at your day’s job, be on the lookout for side hustle you could be building till you are able to get maximum returns to sustain you

https://bimberbuzz.com/2019/04/17/why-you-shouldnt-quit-your-day-job-to-start-a-business/

LOVE

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business by herakles: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2019
drcast:
“A research shows that individuals who pursue their passions as side-gigs and gradually build up are much more successful over the long-haul. This is because there’s less pressure, so you can take more risks. Don’t quit your job too fast.”

[img][/img]

I quit my job today. No presents from me this Christmas.

What one often sees as a pursuit of true passion can lead to hate, disgust and financial ruin if not pursued properly.

That’s why when you have a full-time job in place it is critical to find ways to build your other opportunity on the side until it reaches a point where you can feel confident in supporting your current life on its returns.

Bottom line: While working at your day’s job, be on the lookout for side hustle you could be building till you are able to get maximum returns to sustain you

https://bimberbuzz.com/2019/04/17/why-you-shouldnt-quit-your-day-job-to-start-a-business/

LOVE

I couldn't agree more
Re: Why You Shouldn’t Quit Your Day Job To Start A Business by Harrymig1(m): 7:43am On Apr 19, 2019
You have a good point.

(1) (Reply)

Baxipos Promo (n30,000) / Statistitian In The House Needs A Job / Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.