Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant (1196 Views)

Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / If You Hate Being Broke, Learn Digital Marketing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Hi Fam! It is time to learn unusual skill in a new way. You have no excuse to stay broke again. It is time to change that your jamb score account balance to rechargeable card digit.

*what is this hottest skill am talking about

It's called *3D Video Animation*. Do you know the benefit of this skill? Learn me quickly tell you;

You can easily learn it on Android/IOS device, which means with your phone you can create Animation and earn yourself cool cash at fastest period of time.

• Scott Adams said; every skill you acquire doubles your odds of success.

Are you a businessman or woman that want to market your business or you're just thinking of venturing into a business but you're worried of marketing it at a low cost.

#3D Animation will do it for you. It's a skill you can leverage on to get more clients on the cyberspace through Social Media Digital Advertisement.

Should I tell you the reason why?

It has been discovered through research that people get attracted to video/digital motion picture than Images and writeup.

To my great Nigeria students or graduates that dont own a business and you're tired of staying broke. This is an opportunity for you to learn this skill so as to train some other people or create advert for businessmen or women / companies and make your cash.

The training fee for this skill is N 2000 only.

The rich invest in time and oportunity, the poor invest in money. The more you learn, the more you earn. If you make sacrifice, you'll make money. Rich people believe “I create my life”. Create your life through 3D skill Animation and be financially buoyant.

Training Schedule is as follows :

Date- September 12th - 15th 2019
Registration Closes- September 11th
Training Time-8:00Pm
Training Venue- Whatsapp

WhatsApp Me on 080-60-87-65-21 to get started.

Book your seat now. Thank you.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Fadunmade Olumide

Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Book a spot
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
Very easy
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
K
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Book now
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Easy way to monetise your skills
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
K

Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019
Book
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
K
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2019
4 days to go. Monetize your skill
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Earn more
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Registration closes tomorrow
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Training starts tomorrow
Re: Are You Tired Of Staying Broke? Learn A Digital Skill And Be Financially Buoyant by Lummy92: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Training starts today.

(1) (Reply)

Private Equity In Nigeria / Career Path Advise / How To Get Oil/Shipping Company Job ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.