Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mary Magdalene Was One Of The Women Who Went To Jesus Grave, Was She Prostitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Magdalene Was One Of The Women Who Went To Jesus Grave, Was She Prostitute (223 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mary Magdalene Was One Of The Women Who Went To Jesus Grave, Was She Prostitute by crunchyg: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2019
I asked this because I have searched all the places Mary Magdalene was mentioned in the bible, there is no place you will see her called a prostitute, formal prostiute or associated with anything immoral or prostitution, rather what you will see about her is that seven demons were casted out of her and because of this many believers has linked Mary Magdalene or said she was the unnamed woman who poured costly perfume on Jesus pig and wiped it with her hair without backing this linkage with the scriptures.

So my question is how did we know that the unnamed immoral woman mentioned by Matthew, Luke, John was Mary Magdalene. If you say it because she was delivered of seven demons, then I can show you other women that were delivered of evil spirits too and if you insinuate that she is the same unnamed immoral woman because prostitution brought about the seven demons that was in her I will like you to back up this point with the scriptures because I can still show you people in the bible that never did anything to warrant them being demon possessed, both the ones that got possessed from their infant stage when they couldn't even have done anything to warrant being possessed by demons, so with these examples one can not just insinuate that Mary Magdalene could have become the immoral women that wiped Jesus leg with her oil and hair only because we heard that she was casted of seven demons

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Acquired New Private Jet / Cheer Up... / Come Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.