Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? (28419 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

I'm not saying Apostle is innocent though. Only God knows this.

#Thinklets

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by judedwriter(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2023
That's what they are paid to do: acting!

She's acting a paid script against the esteemed apostle.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2023
I'M BEING ACCUSED OF BEING PAID TO DO THIS...WHOEVER IS SUPPOSED TO PAY ME SHOULD REACH OUT ASAP.
AFTERALL, CRIMINAL SELF DEY GET LAWYER AND IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

@judedwriter

Most definitely looks like paid acting.

some people have been asking that, 'why always only Suleiman'?
Well...there were seven thousand prophets in Isreal yet Elijah was the one Jezebel was after, duh!

The other prophets never 'called down fire'. Plus they were so silent on issues Elijah didn't know they existed except God told him.

Do the maths

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by AndroBlaze: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

#Thinklets

Oga, I am sure you are one of those fake men that have not had more women than the fingers on your right hand.

For true "guymen" we all have type, whether its physical or behavioural. Even your Trump only dates/marries models and beauty queens, is his own a lie too?? Practically all the women your Apostle has cancelled are similar, thats what has given him away.

Also, you can choose to forget the claim that he was sleeping with his assistant pastors wife, who looks so much like Otobo that only a fool will not know that baba belongs to the streets.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Oga, I am sure you are one of those fake men that have not had more women than the fingers on your right hand.

For true "guymen" we all have type, whether its physical or behavioural. Even your Trump only dates/marries models and beauty queens, is his own a lie too?? Practically all the women your Apostle has cancelled are similar, thats what has given him away.

Also, you can choose to forget the claim that he was sleeping with his assistant pastors wife, who looks so much like Otobo that only a fool will not know that baba belongs to the streets.

Agreed. He has type being human.

But why are they always coming to confess? Why not confess their other numerous ungodly affairs also?

Some claim he promised to marry them for someone who has been married since 2004. If not that the scripting is poor...so, the man told them he'd divorce his wife and marry them, and they believed him!

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
@judedwriter

Most definitely looks like paid acting.

some people have been asking that, 'why always only Suleiman'?
Well...there were seven thousand prophets in Isreal yet Elijah was the one Jezebel was after, duh!

The other prophets never 'called down fire'. Plus they were so silent on issues Elijah didn't know they existed except God told him.

Do the maths

The difference between Elijah and Sule is that Jezebel was the only woman after Elijah. There are at least 3 women (who have implicated many others) after Sule.

Elijah was the only vocal prophet in the time of Ahab. In the time of Sule, there are Kukah and Oyedepo. Why have these women and their sponsors not gone after them?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets

There are many fake stories surrounding Idahosa.

Some fake stories include the Dangote story with the narrative that Dangote left his seat for Idahosa on a plane and Idahosa prophesied that he (Dangote) would be rich. That tale has long been debunked.

The actress who burned in the cupboard is another fake story. It never happened.

As for Suleiman Johnson, there are one too many accusations. He is not the only outspoken pastor in Nigeria.

Kukah uses every of his opportunity to attack APC and Buhari administration. Yet, they have not sponsored actresses to tarnish his image.

Oyedepo has used every opportunity available to him to speak ill of the government, yet no actress has been sponsored to tarnish his image.

But look at Suleiman. Several women including Stephenie Otobo, Ruth Kadiri, Danielle Okeke, Cossy Orjiakor, Halima Abubakar, and many other anonymous ladies have been linked to the same man.

Is he the only one?

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The difference between Elijah and Sule is that Jezebel was the only woman after Elijah. There are at least 3 women (who have implicated many others) after Sule.

Elijah was the only vocal prophet in the time of Ahab. In the time of Sule, there are Kukah and Oyedepo. Why have these women and their sponsors not gone after them?
One after the other. Once one falls, they'll go for the next.

Jezebel was the Queen. Think chess, baby! Queens, Pawns and Knights. These women are pawns and knights. We don't know their queen yet. They have visibility cause of the media age we live in where hypemen(aka influencers) are better known than people of note.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Puremind1225: 8:04am On Jan 23, 2023
It's obvious to the blind, he slept with all the women.
No smoke without fire

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

One after the other. Once one falls, they'll go for the next.

Jezebel was the Queen. Think chess, baby! Queens, Pawns and Knights. These women are pawns and knights. We don't know their queen yet. They have visibility cause of the media age we live in where hypemen(aka influencers) are better known than people of note.

I am sure you are saying all these because a pastor is involved.

I am certain you would not hesitate to believe these women if the accused was El Rufai, Buhari or even Tinubu.

In a sane Christian family, Suleiman Johnson should have long been suspended. But every time, we are proven right that there is no Christian family in Nigeria. Just many denominations headed by powerful CEOs (call them GOs if you like).

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2023
Puremind1225:
It's obvious to the blind, he slept with all the women.
No smoke without fire
How did you come to this conclusion?

I started this conversation to actually hear from those who know like you.

As bad as our law is, it is still fairer than most of us. The law assumes everyone is innocent until proven otherwise(even the law of God).

How we judge before trial: If domestic violence, the man is guilty. If sexual allegation involving a minister of the Gospel, sh/e is guilty as charged...

Pray tell how you know

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you are saying all these because a pastor is involved.

I am certain you would not hesitate to believe these women if the accused was El Rufai, Buhari or even Tinubu.

In a sane Christian family, Suleiman Johnson should have long been suspended. But every time, we are proven right that there is no Christian family in Nigeria. Just many denominations headed by powerful CEOs (call them GOs if you like).

I believe it is indeed because he is a pastor that we simply conclude he must definitely be guilty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

I believe it is indeed because he is pastor that we simply conclude he must definitely be guilty.

No.

It is because there has been one too many accusations.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

No.

It is because there has been one too many accusations.

The accusers of brethren!

The number of allegations don't matter as long as they can't bring proof. And it is easy to fabricate make-believes and call them proofs.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

The accusers of brethren!

Brethren?

Suleiman, the arrogant self-acclaimed man of God is not of Christ. He is a false teacher.

I did prophesy here many years ago that God will take battle to the false teachers.

And we have been seeing it. The other scam, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has been humbled. I pray that God forgives him for making a lady reject Christ.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
Is Suleiman the only popular god of man in Nigeria, why always him? He's always involve in sex scandal 🤔

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Brethren?

Suleiman, the arrogant self-acclaimed man of God is not of Christ. He is a false teacher.

I did prophesy here many years ago that God will take battle to the false teachers.

And we have been seeing it. The other scam, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has been humbled. I pray that God forgives him for making a lady reject Christ.

Show me how you know a false teacher.
That you prophesied means you're true and he is false. Continue.

Next?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by bdon123(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2023
The only thing i noticed is that sule like to fck celebrities....like high class babes.didnt u hear nedu d other say a friend pay millions jst to fck some big broda naija girl?
Do u tink that same guy will pay to fck some normal rich girl if she wasnt a celebrity?

Some men like fck celebrities to feel good.

Even me wey dey type,if i see big girl wit her ride n house na dat one swit me fck pass.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Gadafii: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
There is no smoke without fire, Apostle Suleman dey patronize olosho, case closed

Stop defending nonsense

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Show me how you know a false teacher.
That you prophesied means you're true and he is false. Continue.

Next?

The Bible says by their fruits, you shall know them.

A man who asks Christians to take the law into their hands by killing Fulani herdsmen seen on their premises is a certain false teacher.

Another fruit of Suleiman Johnson is his view on divorce. He asked his listeners to divorce if they found out that their spouses hid health challenges like impotency from them. This contrary to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ who forbade divorce on grounds other than infidelity. Paul added desertion when he taught marriage to the Corinthian Christians.

Some of his other false teachings are geared towards acquiring pecuniary gains. One poster of his had these false unions => if your life is tight, check your tithe/ if you are sick, check your seed/ if you are suffering, check your offering

These are false teachings, and have no basis in the Scriptures, and certainly no basis for Christians.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by LosC: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2023
People should be wise enough to discern.
For instance, let me use Otobo’s case. When you doctor something or accuse someone for something the first time, and you discover that this accusation went viral or it gathered momentum, you’ll restrategize on how to push for a second one, using the same method - Knowing fully well that the first one gave you the attention you needed but didn’t yield much result.
Now, when you push for the second time, same accusation but different person, you’re gathering more momentum and at the same time changing the mindset of many towards the accused. People will start doubting the genuineness of the accused.
By continuing with same method, it’ll look like you’re winning the battle against the accused.

You can use someone in your office as an experiment. Gather like 4 people, give them some good cash, then label them a rapist with the backing of a top Director in the organization. By the time two women accuses such person, others will start doubting the accused, thereby causing almost everyone in that office to believe the accusers(ladies).

Because of your hate for the church, you’ve joined the multitude to stone a clergy even when there’reno evidences against him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
LosC:
For instance, let me use Otobo’s case. When you doctor something or accuse someone for something the first time, and you discover that this accusation went viral or it gathered momentum, you’ll restrategize on how to push for a second one, using the same method - Knowing fully well that the first one gave you the attention...
Great way to look at it. Truly great.

Recent assassination attempt on his person shows that he indeed offended some powerful people(or they are offended at him). The people that want his life are the Queens in this game that pay this women to assassinate his character since they failed on his life.

Find the women's paymaster(s) and you've found people trying to kill Suleiman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets

The prophet must have something to hide. It's always Suleiman! Is he the only MOG in Nigeria?

The accusations are most likely true. Some men like celebrities. It plays to their ego and self-importance.

Do not waste sleep over Sulaiman. Whatever a man sows, he shall reap. He should learn to zip up his pants.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by grandstar(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
AndroBlaze:

I feel this guy is a paid PR consultant.

The prophet is simply reaping what he has been sowing. Why aren't the other so called MOG having it this bad?

If one or 2 women accused you, shame on them. When 3 or more accuse you, shame on you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
grandstar:

I feel this guy is a paid PR consultant.

The prophet is simply reaping what he has been sowing. Why aren't the other so called MOG having it this bad?

If one or 2 women accused you, shame on them. When 3 or more accuse you, shame on you.
I have no connection whatsoever to Suleiman.

And I don't even know the meaning of the P in PR. Though I'm open to it(whatever it is), if you think I'm doing it alright.

The number of claims don't have anything to do with it being true. The people at this have enormous resources at their disposal so they can afford to pay yet more women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by grandstar(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

I have no connection whatsoever to Suleiman.

And I don't even know the meaning of the P in PR. Though I'm open to it(whatever it is), if you think I'm doing it alright.

The number of claims don't have anything to do with it being true. The people at this have enormous resources at their disposal so they can afford to pay yet more women.

Trust me, his hands aren't clean

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
grandstar:

Trust me, his hands aren't clean
It's only Jesus I trust without question.

All men have agenda. I know nothing is really as it seems. You could well be some paid agent to sway public sentiment against him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
judedwriter:
That's what they are paid to do: acting!

She's acting a paid script against the esteemed apostle.
taa mechie onu.
Ngada Okpo.
Pastor yi na alagbucha otu umu nwanyi.
Tufiakwa. Ifele megbu kwa yi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by jimmychang: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
My friends dad is an elder in one of his branches.He told me a deaconess left the church because her son who was also a pastor under his ministry caught the same Apostle sleeping with her daughter in law aka her son's wife.Funny thing it was the same Apostle that recommended the wife for him grin grin

Why I believed was that she started the branch together with the first pastor that was posted to it.More than 10 years she was a deaconess.For her to leave .I asked another person and it was confirmed.The whole family left the church.

See ehhhn.......na God dey help person.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by jimmychang: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
LosC:
For instance, let me use Otobo’s case. When you doctor something or accuse someone for something the first time, and you discover that this accusation went viral or it gathered momentum, you’ll restrategize on how to push for a second one, using the same method - Knowing fully well that the first one gave you the attention you needed but didn’t yield much result.
Now, when you push for the second time, same accusation but different person, you’re gathering more momentum and at the same time changing the mindset of many towards the accused. People will start doubting the genuineness of the accused.
By continuing with same method, it’ll look like you’re winning the battle against the accused.

You can use someone in your office as an experiment. Gather like 4 people, give them some good cash, then label them a rapist with the backing of a top Director in the organization. By the time two women accuses such person, others will start doubting the accused, thereby causing almost everyone in that office to believe the accusers(ladies).

Because of your hate for the church, you’ve joined the multitude to stone a clergy even when there’reno evidences against him.

Why that particular accusation ?

Why Same tactics.If one won't work they will try another one.Did you see the news where his own pastor accused him of sleeping with his wife.

Did you read the news where because his female member has issue with the husband he gave her a house to stay.A married woman and you expect people not to point fingers.

See ehh I used to go to omega fire ministry before ooh.I am not saying he is guilty. His own is too much.He might have been pure in the beginning but maybe he later put hand for bad thing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by We4all: 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
OP, rest this case. That man is fake. His miracles are fake. He is into fraud and launders money for politicians. There is so much to unravel and Halima's case is just a slice of it. By the way, I hope you know the reason why Halima is spewing so much is because she is convinced that he used her for rituals.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
We4all:
OP, rest this case. That man is fake. His miracles are fake. He is into fraud and launders money for politicians. There is so much to unravel and Halima's case is just a slice of it. By the way, I hope you know the reason why Halima is spewing so much is because she is convinced that he used her for rituals.
Another one(in Dj Khalid's voice). Now money laundering is now added. Great. I like the new twist you've introduced to the narrative. We can't only have sexual allegations. Where is the fun in that, eh?

This saga is like season film. The guys in charge of plot continuity are not doing badly at all.

I'm curious, though, like who will be used for the money laundering part? Will it be a male or female?

Also, tell Halima to think hard and sincerely, she'd remember which of the yahoo boys or politicians she been hooking up with that used her for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings / RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.