Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath (4556 Views)

Bbnaija: “so Tacha Is Making Up Without Taking Her Bath” – Fans Blast Tacha / Alex Calls Out Tobi On #doublewahalareloaded For Not Having Her Back / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by chinambusay: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Etinosa this morning, teased her fans with a video of her having her bath and also singing. Etinosa who shared a video of her having her bath, described it as a 'rare video of her  performing at Shower State University'. 

She wrote as she shared her video; 

A rare footage of me performing for my fans at Shower State University. Can you hear my fans screaming?!!! Chai ���� #Lmao #PerformingArtist#MoreGraceMusic�� Please don't tag the real owner of this song

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/etinosa-shares-video-of-her-having-her-bath/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by GistmoreNG: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2019
This meaningless sh!t will most likely hit the front page angry

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by thebiggestgists(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2019
HOElosho cheesy
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by NobleAngell(f): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2019
Where is daddy freeze? We definitely can't blame this on alcohol or MC Galaxy.
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by itspzpics(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Toor
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by demolinka(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2019
Fame strong pass choko, I swia sad
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by dollytino4real(f): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2019
ok, don't come and cry alcohol wen foto choppers chop of ur covering
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by mikejj(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2019
angry grin all thanks to mc galaxy....mak una see I don open am oooo..you know you know..her life tho
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by iamJ(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2019
if u have ever stood behind a woman at the shower smiley

u will understand

i will be washing my skin on my own and babe will be like baby sponge my back grin

me
[img]https://media1./images/833f699e6c7482ca8bc4a49906e4ef2a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by TANID(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2019
This is Advert For Her olosho work nah

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by TANID(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Mariangeles:

100% Sure
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2019
Absolute garbage undecided
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Dacronym(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2019
Mariangeles:
Lol Bro Take it Easy
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Fadomero(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
all this over stretched puna
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
This woman just likes being nude in front of a camera
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by delectablegyal(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
sometimes ladies like to admire their own body. more reason they like mirrors. most ladies are guilty. her own misdemeanor is doing it in front of the camera. showing it on social media.
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by joshchisimdi: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
smiley Is
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by mytime24(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Olo... lipsrsealed
Re: Etinosa Shares Video Of Her Having Her Bath by Nbote(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Tomoro she will come and claim under d influence of something abi... She's jus using d easy way out to quick fame for ladies which is nudity

(1) (Reply)

Did Wizkid Actually Wrote The Lyrics Of Brown Skin Girl / Reason Why Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Sophie Alakija Ran Away From Her Marriage / Nawa! fans MOCKS Chioma as Video of Davido PRESSING and SQUEEZING her B.R.E.A.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.