Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Should I Pay Attention To When Using 105*1.2*16 Cut - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Should I Pay Attention To When Using 105*1.2*16 Cut (227 Views)

How To Correctly Use 105*1.2*16 Cutting Disc?with The / Rice Transplanter Oil To Pay Attention To What? / Production Mechanism Carbon Needs To Pay Attention To Those Links. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Pay Attention To When Using 105*1.2*16 Cut by yanghuimin: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2019
What should I pay attention to when using 105*1.2*16 cutting disc?
I have briefly introduced some of the precautions for the use of the 105*1.2*16 cutting disc , but some users will still encounter such problems when they use them. Today, the aurora abrasives will be introduced to you in detail. Here are some questions you should be aware of when using 105*1.2*16 cutting disc.
1. During the process of using the cutting piece, the room temperature should be kept, and the cutting product should not be stained with water to avoid slipping.
2. The cutting piece has certain wear and tear requirements, and the wear must be replaced to a certain extent. It is not possible to use it beyond the wear requirements in order to save material. This is a very unsafe violation.
3. During the grinding process, the cutting product should be kept parallel with the working water level. Secondly, the user should master the strength and should not be neglected.
4. The use of the cutting disk as much as possible to choose an indoor operation, indoor environment without clutter. In use, you should pay attention to your concentration and not be half-hearted to avoid accidents. If you use it in an outdoor environment, try to choose a quiet environment.
The above are some of the problems that should be paid attention to when using the cutting piece. I hope to help you better use the cutting piece equipment.

(1) (Reply)

Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer For Sale At 15k / Why Frugal Homesteading / An Art-style Farmer For Quinoa Planting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.