Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) (15846 Views)

Ghanaian TV Presenter And Actress Abena Korkor Naked Video & Photos Leaked / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by bossrillboss: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
EXLOVER:
If you want to enjoy the song, turn down the audio, just watch only the video.
...choi,y u get badt mouth lik dis na.Lwkmd.

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by temblor1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
dilodavid:
Scam no dey tire you? Lazy youth.
Haha, Na till Buhari die una go forget LAZY YOUTH?
Don't worry, Na NEXT LEVEL things go hit pass.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Paapii3d:
Wats ur opinion guys

It would have been a potential good song if shaydee wasn't in there and cuppy did more singing tho as a Dj it’s not compulsory. The other 2 guys held the song very well, Shaydee like I thought was total waste of space. I give it 50% and increasing.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
An improvement
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Kyrx(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Its a nice sound and more, nice video !

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Benreu(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bonapart:
Fall back, I repeat fall back... your ears on the line
lol u crazy man..lmao

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by itu404(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
MiamiePizza:
I think it's time this gal quits singing. I just wasted my MB watching the Video.
Good video but poor song
You know what for any one to succeed in a country infested with haters like you he/she has to do his thing and look above your pigs heads. what is bad with that song? if you were born of a father like her would you even go to school? those who hates and pulled down others can never rise themselves. maybe that is why she went to Ghana to team up. While she continue to excel remain there trying to pull down .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by joepepsy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Naija is a fucking poor country but dem form die..lol
Jaqenhghar:

What's waste mb? In a country where internet is a luxury una dey measure mb like groundnut
[img]https://media1./images/5e8064f5b3227aaf850e34ccd6e87313/tenor.gif?itemid=4869652[/img]

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by stanley000: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
EXLOVER:
chai, u won't make heaven aswear
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by itu404(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Na this one go blow by force
who the hell are you to judge? if your hatred is clouding your sense of appreciation why not bury it in your small world full of haters? I do not resident i Nigeria, but i already know her due to her industry,you, who know you even in your slums?
Any one who comes to this platform to hate , stir up strife, or division shall never know peace.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by raymondedesiri(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:
No need to waste MB. Can someone tell us if it is a hit...
hit leg. mig miss
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Boss13: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
AreaFada2:
How does this song belong to her. Na others sing the song. She was just mentioning "be my lover". shocked

With her money, she should just promote talented musicians and produce music.

Was just thinking the same thing too. I had to listen because of her tweet yesterday. By all standard, this song is below par. I think she likes the camera and wants to be famous. In my opinion, she is still confused. There is enough capital and goodwill she can tap into. She only needs to get down to work hard to become successful. Fame will come later. However, she should quit music, dick jockey, traveling and partying.

If she must do music, let her be behind the camera and own the business. She is not creative enough.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
KingLennon:

Internet is a luxury in which country?
In Niggeria. Nice glasses BTW
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by wink2015(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
ABENA sounds a Ghanaian words.

DJ Cuppy mother is even from Ghana.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Boss13: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
We should remember she only handled the bridge. She wasn’t on the chorus or verses. How do we call it her song except she financed it.

Whoever is advising this lady should quit that job role. If she likes music so much, get a record label and start artist development.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by kalvoken(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
EXLOVER:

Wickedness of the highest order.

This is now personal. What did you do that you couldn't forgive

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
itu404:

who the hell are you to judge? if your hatred is clouding your sense of appreciation why not bury it in your small world full of haters? I do not resident i Nigeria, but i already know her due to her industry,you, who know you even in your slums?
Any one who comes to this platform to hate , stir up strife, or division shall never know peace.

Boy, I am not hating. Just her statement to hype the song is what I quoted.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by dfrost: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
EXLOVER:

Wicked people. cheesy grin You people should help this girl's ministry nah?

She's trying hard to move away from his father's shadow. Kudos to her.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Boss13: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
itu404:

You know what for any one to succeed in a country infested with haters like you he/she has to do his thing and look above your pigs heads. what is bad with that song? if you were born of a father like her would you even go to school? those who hates and pulled down others can never rise themselves. maybe that is why she went to Ghana to team up. While she continue to excel remain there trying to pull down .

She is not excelling in music and disc jockeying let’s say the truth. She is known because her father is a billionaire. She didn’t sing the song and it appears like she was featured rather than her owing it. She didn’t partake in the chorus or verse. She only did the bridge.

If she likes music so much, let her get a music company and promote other talented artists. For now I know she is young, experimenting and trying to find her space. Also, I think she hangs around the wrong crowd too. She should try this out for long. Many musicians sing because they want to make a living and have a good life. She already has that.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
temblor1:

Haha, Na till Buhari die una go forget LAZY YOUTH?
Don't worry, Na NEXT LEVEL things go hit pass.
Dat guy na lazy youth cos e dey look for person to scam. NEXT LEVEL things on point, no doubt for dat one
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by laliga01: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
EXLOVER:

Lolx..... Wicked people.
Laughing my arsenal out.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by TheDejiEmpire(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin

EXLOVER:

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by laliga01: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
itspzpics:
DJ Cuppy teams up with award winning Ghanaian rapper, Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee and Ceeza Milli to give us this brand new mid tempo banger dubbed “Abena” Video recently.

Watch The Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJteFC9jqVM

Download the Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/dj-cuppy-proves-unstoppable-to-naysayers-as-she-drops-new-song-video-abena/

I actually watched it but did finish it.
The song seems nice and cool to listen to.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by laliga01: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
mrnicolaus:
GOOD FRIDAY Congrats to all my winners yesterday , let do more today , Call or WhatsApp.

I know say by now you go Don get house for island with sure games at your disposal.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Spiderm: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=itspzpics post=77674898]DJ Cuppy teams up with award winning Ghanaian rapper, Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee and Ceeza Milli to give us this brand new mid tempo banger dubbed “Abena” Video recently.

Watch The Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJteFC9jqVM

Download the Video below
http://www.praizenews.com/dj-cuppy-proves-unstoppable-to-naysayers-as-she-drops-new-song-video-abena/

[/nice ]
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by desthan(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
When money talks, bullshit walks.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by iamjavadem(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
It’s cool.
Paapii3d:
Wats ur opinion guys
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by ebose09: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Almost every Nigerian musician copying and using Ghana originated rhytmns and beat to blow, yet people attack Mr Eazi for saying the truth.
This is the beat that has helped and made many Nigerian musicians to make waves in the last couple of years, after Azonto!
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Barthley: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
dukeokafor:
Kilo kanmi?
pls what's the name of this animal...always eating like that. Meme king Animal
Re: DJ Cuppy "Abena" (Video) by Fixedmaches255: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Bukky Wright a Lesbian? / Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria / Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.