Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” (28667 Views)

DJ Cuppy: My First & Only Heartbreak Was At 18. I Break The Hearts These Days / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours" / 'DJ Cuppy My Flawa' - Asa Asika, Davido's Manager Gushes About Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Famousbabe(f): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Billionaire's daughter, the beautiful DJ Cuppy released her new song 'Abena' and it seems to be doing well.

She shared a video of her showing her billionaire dad, Femi Otedola her new song and the father who has always been very supportive, was impressed.

The father then called her 'Ms Abena'.

Sharing the video with her father, excited DJ Cuppy wrote:

"My dad, @realFemiOtedola

, now calls me “Ms Abena” ��"

The ex girlfriend of footballer Achebe and Davido's manger, Asa Asika, then asked her father which one is better between her first song 'Green Light' and new one 'Abena'.

Watch the video of DJ Cuppy with her Dad below

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/ms-abena-dj-cuppys-father-femi-otedola.html?m=1

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by SageMK: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
I like her and I love her songs.
It's not easy to be the face of the joke industry.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by gbefunmi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
good
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by NobleAngell(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
I love that this man supports his kids. Obviously, rich people have no problem with whatever path their kids choose. A financially average Nigerian father would have made sure 3 of those 4 girls become medical doctors. Tell him you wanna be a DJ, he'll lay a curse on you.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Houseofglam7(f): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Hezzyluv: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Money is good.

God please bless our hustle make life better.

mr. correct score BET9Ja, since u won this money, go and enjoy it alone stop spanning the thread with ur rubish.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by ShenTeh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Femi Otedola is an exemplary father, at least on social media.

Awon omowa a sanjo fun gbogbo wa o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Keke4higherpurc: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Coldplayyy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hopefully she drops her sextape soon cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
ShenTeh:
Femi Otedola is an exemplary father, at least on social media.

Awon omowa a sanjo fun gbogbo wa o.

At least on social media?? shocked

You should be prosecuted for this grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Mexyz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Already made men celebrating/supporting any career path taken by their children.
Don't want to imagine my sister telling my Dad that she wants to become a DJ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by materialproject: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
My people

call

me

project topics

man
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Meskaofficial1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
she sang almost nothing in that song,, how on earth is it hers

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Cuppy is proud of her billionaire daddy sha....always dragging d innocent man to d spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Chimaokigwe: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
So?

It is good for parents to give attention to their kids while growing up. If you fail to, they'll start doing rubbish just to get attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Oddsman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Davido and Cuppy using money to force low songs on Nigerians
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Famousbabe:

The ex girlfriend of footballer Achebe and Davido's manger, Asa Asika

And what is the relevance of this in your post?
Did you have to say this?

In your haste to say it, you now turned Anichebe to "Achebe" and manager to "manger". You see yourself?

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wetin come concern us.

We should now fry ice block abi ??

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by BigIyanga: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
I love that this man supports his kids. Obviously, rich people have no problem with whatever path their kids choose. A financially average Nigerian father would have made sure 3 of those 4 girls become medical doctors. Tell him you wanna be a DJ, he'll lay a curse on you.
because her career is not supporting her lifestyle, she still needs allowance and support from her $billy dad.. Most Naija parents cant afford to put u on allowee when u r pursuing fun in the name of career

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Aldie0147: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=Famousbabe post=77844720]Billionaire's daughter, the beautiful DJ Cuppy released her new song 'Abena' and it seems to be doing well.

She shared a video of her showing her billionaire dad, Femi Otedola her new song and the father who has always been very supportive, was impressed.

The father then called her 'Ms Abena'.

Sharing the video with her father, excited DJ Cuppy wrote:

"My dad, @realFemiOtedola

, now calls me “Ms Abena” ��"

The ex girlfriend of footballer Achebe and Davido's manger, Asa Asika, ]

This girl don date 3 guys in less than 2yrs.. HoeLosho with clasd
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by DBossNG(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Boss13: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Trying hard to promote the song. Not a great song but I see and respect the effort.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by grandstar(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
SageMK:
I like her and I love her songs.
It's not easy to be the face of the joke industry.

That's mean what you just wrote.
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by ken6488(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Great song

No talent

Just

"Be my lover"

To the end
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by BlackfireX: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Come and marry me.....
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by SirBunky85(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
lol
Re: DJ Cuppy: My Dad Calls Me “Ms Abena” by Jaqenhghar: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
BigIyanga:

because her career is not supporting lifestyle, she still needs allowance and support from her $billy dad.. Most Naija parents cant afford to u on allowee when u r pursuing fun in the name of career

Her daddy can afford it. She didnt steal your money and didnt ask you for money so whats your beef?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Celebrates 60th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Amazing Amazon Initiative Conference In Lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.