Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up (37914 Views)

Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by kuuljay(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is two fighting na,you stab me I cut off your fingers

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Sultty(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na wah o, all these Fulani blood suckers claiming to be Hausa

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Godsonkemz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
So because she asked you to remove your cattle from her shop, she stab you and you cut her three fingers... Liar where's the evidence of the stab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by kaen1317: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
NEXT LEVEL is still loading. I hv a feeling that we are yet to hear from these herdsmena
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there

Buhari asss licker

Keep typing nonsense when Fulani herdsmen are using BODMAS to divide you're your mother's body in the East.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Enny2013(f): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dis is y I like being organized n calm in all situations..I am quite allergic to trouble...just imagine d lost fingers
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by yyha3314(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Now i believe nairaland are posting false stories

how can a fulani herdsmen speak English

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by JudasNaCarrot: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Blacks hate each other like no other race do.

The Blackman is real definition of violence. Why can't we live in peace with one another.

Tribe and tribe and hate in everything we do.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by SirBunky85(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
I trust Aba. If justice isn't done in this case there will be reciprocal retaliation.
stop all dis ur nonsense incitement, u won't be around wen it starts.dats how u people always incites trouble dat u can't quench wen it escalates

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by grandstar(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
He's a cruel soul. He should be severely punished

All he said is a fabricated lie.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
I trust Aba. If justice isn't done in this case there will be reciprocal retaliation.

Lol
See this cowardly chestbeater.

Is it until they kill all the Igbos in Aba finish that you would act?

What would you do? Nothing
Where would you go? Nairaland
To do what? Make noise
After that? Go home like a puppy and eat akpu.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by izeksblog: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Story story !

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by MrAAA(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xinxu:
At least she can now easily tell people to "fúck off" without stress smiley

With the only surviving middle finger grin lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Mrjo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:
my brother if he is saying the truth nothing will happen, it might be the reason he still alive because that very place is not where people can do anyhow, meanwhile the woman should be in custody
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
MrAAA:

Where would she wear her wedding ring?

On her toes?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mrjo:
my brother if he is saying the truth nothing will happen, it might be the reason he still alive because that very place is not where people can do anyhow, meanwhile the should be in custody

Yen yen yen.

Even if he's lying, nothing would happen. All the noise about Aba, nothing dey shele.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Madam thank your maker! A typical Fulani herdsman would have cut off your head.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Xinxu: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
MrAAA:

Yeaaa bruh grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by greatermeme: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:
Afonjas, very cowardly backstabbing people. This kind of things can't happen in any part of Igboland most of all, Aba, we would kill all the fulanis in Igboland.

grin
Shut the fvck! Yorubas are the main reason our country is so backward and unproductive! Obasanjo drove this country backward by 26 years. Look at, even Ghana is leaving us behind! If, you think I'm unnecessarily biased against them, make a Yoruba man the MD of your company, and watch your company collapse within the span of 2 years! Their problems are:
1. Tribalism
2. Mismanagement
3. Conceit/ Pride
4. Laziness( always looking for easy money)
5. Betrayal
6. Envy
7. The worst set of illiterate class( the educated ones were the ones that took advantage of the post war Awolowo's free education in the defunct Western Region! Today, how many of them go for tertiary education? After secondary school: the next is road side mechanic, Carpentry, Tailors, Bricklaying. Some of them will be learning these vocation skills while in the secondary schools! Later, they'll you they're the most educated tribe! **spits**
7. Hatred for other tribes, not the Igbos alone! They're our arch enemies: though, we live with them, the pretend to be our friends because of what they get from us! That's the case where I live! On Easter day, they'll go from one Igbo house to another begging for food and drinks with the wrong motive of coming to wish you a happy Easter. On Salah day, no Igbo man will go to their houses to do same! On Salah day, Igbos will go to their shops/ businesses to make money, or better relax indoors! Yoruba christians and muslims are just the same: Tribals! I like the yorubas to DEATH!
Calling the Yorubaland a ZOO is an INSULT to the ANIMAL KINGDOM! LIKE for the Yorubas, SHARE for animals!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Timmypromise(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

retaliation abi.......fulani no get joy dem no send igbo. ... before you know it igbo are fleeing away for safety
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by greatermeme: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xinxu:
At least she can now easily tell people to "fúck off" without stress smiley
Imagine, she's your Mum, sister or Aunty, would you have said that?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Lordofthewest(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Eeyah...dont cry, I feel your pain obviously u've started talking out of point. Ossu coward,all noise no action I wonder what you have to say about the useless igbo boy in diamond Bank who destroyed his fathers hardwork. You're the one crying here yoruba no send una message
greatermeme:
Shut the fvck! Yorubas are the main reason our country is so backward and unproductive! Obasanjo drove this country backward by 26 years. Look at, even Ghana is leaving us behind! If, you think I'm unnecessarily biased against them, make a Yoruba man the MD of your company, and watch your company collapse within the span of 2 years! Their problems are:
1. Tribalism
2. Mismanagement
3. Conceit/ Pride
5. Betrayal
6. Envy
7. The worst set of illiterate class( the educated ones were the ones that took advantage of the post war Awolowo's free education in the defunct Western Region! Today, how many of them go for tertiary education? After secondary school: the next is road side mechanic, Carpentry, Tailors, Bricklaying. Some of them will be learning these vocation skills while in the secondary schools! Later, they'll you they're the most educated tribe! **spits**
7. Hatred for other tribes, not the Igbos alone! They're our arch enemies: though, we live with them, the pretend to be our friends because of what they get from us! That's the case where I live! On Easter day, they'll go from one Igbo house to another begging for food and drinks with the wrong motive of coming to wish you a happy Easter. On Salah day, no Igbo man will go to their houses to do same! On Salah day, Igbos will go to their shops/ businesses to make money, or better relax indoors! Yoruba christians and muslims are just the same: Tribals! I like the yorubas to DEATH!
Calling the Yorubaland a ZOO is an INSULT to the ANIMAL KINGDOM! LIKE for the Yorubas, SHARE for animals!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Timmypromise(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
1. Tribalism
2. Mismanagement
3. Conceit/ Pride
5. Betrayal
6. Envy

sifia pain very bad......you hardly see Yoruba dealing with igbo and vice versa. ...if you are tired of living the ocean is free

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
greatermeme:
1. Tribalism
2. Mismanagement
3. Conceit/ Pride
5. Betrayal
6. Envy
[/s]

Shibuke, your tears have just started.

Yorubas run successful businesses and Igbos are merely traders. Igbo companies don't survive the second generation cos Igbos are traders and not entrepreneurs.

Fifth class slave, go to tech and see how Yorubas rule. All you know is gala and fan yogo business.

Better carry gala and enter Ikorodu road to continue the family tradition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Lordofthewest(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hahahaha...shibuke
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]

You would cry blood.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Zohefuku: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
[ n

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Hahahaha...shibuke

Yes na

Shibuke Okoroshy the son of Mazi Shyma Efulefu the palmwine tapper, husband of the village prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Mrjo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

Yen yen yen.

Even if he's lying, nothing would happen. All the noise about Aba, nothing dey shele.
may 2016 hausa people regret their action there is not a matter making noise in the internet

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Gabson001(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lord have mercy
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by gawu1: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
EmekaBlue:
He is lucky he was arrested and can still tell lies...he ought to have been used for ekpe festival...where as u cut a goat head once...his head should b dat goat head.

Ewu
The woman is as guilty as the man.
Let us endeavour to speak the truth even for once.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by greatermeme: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]

Yorubas run successful businesses and Igbos are merely traders. Igbo companies don't survive the second generation cos Igbos are traders and not entrepreneurs.

Fifth class slave, go to tech and see how Yorubas rule. All you know is gala and fan yogo business.

Better carry gala and enter Ikorodu road to continue the family tradition.
You're not informed!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by greatermeme: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Timmypromise:

sifia pain very bad......you hardly see Yoruba dealing with igbo and vice versa. ...if you are tired of living the ocean is free
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! My Frustrated friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.