Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up (37912 Views)

Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Allah Will Punish Me Severely - Minna Herdsman Who Plotted Attack On Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by EmekaBlue(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
gawu1:

The woman is as guilty as the man.
Let us endeavour to speak the truth even for once.
he told LIES....i know of d real story
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by frowland(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
Igboblog:
Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks up

By Wisdom Nwedene

The suspected Fulani Herdsman who allegedly cut off the fingers of Mrs. Esther Ibemcha in Abia State has finally reacted to the allegations levelled against him.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, the man identified as Salisu Garuba said the woman assaulted him to remove his cows in front of her shop or she will show him something.

According to him, "to my surprise, she stabbed me with a knife at my left hand and blood rush out before I retaliated on her. I regretted my action because I don’t intend cutting off her three left fingers."

Igbere TV gathered that the suspect ‘Salisu Garuba’ is currently in prison custody in Aba and will soon appear in court.

The suspect also said : "I'm an Hausa indigene of Garu village in Karasuwa Local Government Area of Yobe State Nigeria. I'm 25 years old and was born of a Muslim family and he don’t pray, or visit Muslim mosque in Aba since I lived in Aba for 7 (seven) years now and have not been to his place since then. I'm not a ‘Fulani Herdsman’ nor members of cattle rearers in Aba.
"
"My business is loading, offloading of cows, goats in water side and picking/selling of waste iron materials in water side Aba Abia State."

On that faithful day, March 31st 2019, a Hausa cow’s agent called ‘Sani’ who engage in cow’s business with Akwa Ibom indigenes kept their cows in water side Aba.

He volunteers to assist ‘Sani’ feed the cows that the cows are losing shape. He then released the cows to feed along peoples Road, Ogbor Hill, before he had an encounter with the woman called Esther.

"She assaulted me to remove the cows in front of her shop or she will show me something. To my surprise, she stabbed me with a knife at my left hand and blood rush out before I retaliated on her. I regretted my action because I don’t intend cutting off her three left fingers."

Meanwhile, the Chairman of cattle rearer in water side Aba, Mallam Ibrahim took the girl (Esther) to General Hospital Aba and deposited N25,000 to start treatment and he handed ‘Salisu Garuba’ to the police. Also, the Akwa Ibom who owns the cows paid a visit and deposited N40,000 for her treatment.

Igbere TV reports that ‘Salisu Garuba’ will appear to court on Monday April 29th 2019, to continue his trial on attempted murder.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/615113/suspected-fulani-herdsman-cut-womans-fingers-aba-finally-speaks/

[/s]
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by greatermeme: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

Yes na

Shibuke Okoroshy the son of Mazi Shyma Efulefu the palmwine tapper, husband of the village prostitute.
Your dad told me you're a bastard!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mrjo:
may 2016 hausa people regret their action there is not a matter making noise in the internet

That's why they are still there, cutting hands? grin

Better stop making noise and take cover.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by gawu1: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
These terrorists should be put in a firing squad. They should be executed
Yes, the Igbo woman terrorist and the Fulani man terrorist should be put in a firing square. They should be executed for stabbing each other.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by expert555: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is not about fulani herdsmen. This is a mere case of Tit for Tat.
Both of them should be arrested cos she stabbed him first

She might not have, this is a statement he probably made to the police he has to repeat the same line, the only good that came out of this is someone is taking responsibility for the action - he has been handed to the police, deposit made to the hospital for treatments, this humane act that must be commended. We have live with these people over centuries there should be no reason we can’t leave together we must find common ground. We are all victims circumstances, Buhari will not not be the one, he is too myopic, maybe another Saviour will emerge one day in our history.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Timmypromise(m): 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! My Frustrated friend!

Am not your friend.....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
Your dad told me you're a bastard!

But that thing really pain you o. grin

Shibuke, oya clean your eyes and look at your gala carton make them no tiff everything comot.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Xbursta(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria which way

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
You're not informed!

Abakaliki Google, oya inform me.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by West2019(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
She can't use that hand to romance her husband or boy friend again ,but na she find trouble
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by AnanseK(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
What did she want to achieve by stabbing him with a knife in the first place?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Xinxu: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
Imagine, she's your Mum, sister or Aunty, would you have said that?

Imagine she's not.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Mrjo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

That's why they are still there, cutting hands? grin

Better stop making noise and take cover.
you should understand the woman f*ck up in ABA we live peacefully with them, I don't have time for your jibe
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
A master and slave case

Quick recovery to the violent ipob woman

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mrjo:
you should understand the woman f*ck up in ABA we live peacefully with them, I don't have time for your jibe

Ok
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Sanchez01: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
yyha3314:
Now i believe nairaland are posting false stories

how can a fulani herdsmen speak
English

Not necessarily English. He might have either spoken the pidgin English or something the correspondent understood.

The issue should be duly investigated. If she stabbed him first, then she must be charged and his action considered as self defense.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Chrysz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
So her three fingers just gone like shocked

She can't enjoy swallow again cry
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by gowaga68: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
What will then happen in other places where Igbos happens to be minority?
PearlStreet:
Afonjas, very cowardly backstabbing people. This kind of things can't happen in any part of Igboland most of all, Aba, we would kill all the fulanis in Igboland.

grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Elemosho478: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Start trouble then play Victim later like a Typical Ipob, now 3 Fingers was lost
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by PearlStreet(m): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
gowaga68:
What will then happen in other places where Igbos happens to be minority?

Igbos are majority everywhere. They developed everywhere.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
U have suddenly and successfully judged an ONLINE STORY without hearing from both parties...
CLAP for yourself.
This reasoning of yours is the singular reason many NIGERIANS are denied VISAS to many countries because we don’t digest something before we vomit...
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by ledaman: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
The woman would be good to give doggy style!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
If you believe that story then you can believe that buhari is jubril and atiku is a Cameroonian. Hope you know he would have killed her if she actually him like he claimed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by johnaruson(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Where Aba boyz dee? The truth must come out , how can you go your daily biz with a knife, cease the whole cow for now.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by johnaruson(m): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Where Aba boyz dee? The truth must come out , how can you go your daily biz with a kniif, cease the whole cow for now.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by LZAA: 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Igboblog:
Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks up

By Wisdom Nwedene

The suspected Fulani Herdsman who allegedly cut off the fingers of Mrs. Esther Ibemcha in Abia State has finally reacted to the allegations levelled against him.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, the man identified as Salisu Garuba said the woman assaulted him to remove his cows in front of her shop or she will show him something.

According to him, "to my surprise, she stabbed me with a knife at my left hand and blood rush out before I retaliated on her. I regretted my action because I don’t intend cutting off her three left fingers."

Igbere TV gathered that the suspect ‘Salisu Garuba’ is currently in prison custody in Aba and will soon appear in court.

The suspect also said : "I'm an Hausa indigene of Garu village in Karasuwa Local Government Area of Yobe State Nigeria. I'm 25 years old and was born of a Muslim family and he don’t pray, or visit Muslim mosque in Aba since I lived in Aba for 7 (seven) years now and have not been to his place since then. I'm not a ‘Fulani Herdsman’ nor members of cattle rearers in Aba.
"
"My business is loading, offloading of cows, goats in water side and picking/selling of waste iron materials in water side Aba Abia State."

On that faithful day, March 31st 2019, a Hausa cow’s agent called ‘Sani’ who engage in cow’s business with Akwa Ibom indigenes kept their cows in water side Aba.

He volunteers to assist ‘Sani’ feed the cows that the cows are losing shape. He then released the cows to feed along peoples Road, Ogbor Hill, before he had an encounter with the woman called Esther.

"She assaulted me to remove the cows in front of her shop or she will show me something. To my surprise, she stabbed me with a knife at my left hand and blood rush out before I retaliated on her. I regretted my action because I don’t intend cutting off her three left fingers."

Meanwhile, the Chairman of cattle rearer in water side Aba, Mallam Ibrahim took the girl (Esther) to General Hospital Aba and deposited N25,000 to start treatment and he handed ‘Salisu Garuba’ to the police. Also, the Akwa Ibom who owns the cows paid a visit and deposited N40,000 for her treatment.

Igbere TV reports that ‘Salisu Garuba’ will appear to court on Monday April 29th 2019, to continue his trial on attempted murder.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/615113/suspected-fulani-herdsman-cut-womans-fingers-aba-finally-speaks/

I smell lies
ChibuzorAbia wee say kanu made the woman a terrorist
BMC zombies sha grin
Cc immhotep Adaibeku
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by LZAA: 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:
Afonjas, very cowardly backstabbing people. This kind of things can't happen in any part of Igboland most of all, Aba, we would kill all the fulanis in Igboland.

grin
grin grin

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by Ubdavis(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
If she actually did that, then she brought this upon herself... That would have been avoided
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by rockyh(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
so u believe he was stabbed?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsman Who Cut Off Woman’s Fingers In Aba Finally Speaks Up by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
If I may quote the Qur'an “ And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution”
Cut off his three fingers that is their law!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Chatting, Sending Intimate Pictures To Underage Girl In UK / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.