Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children (4327 Views)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Greetings,

It's alarming knowing that American society is ruled by Rome and they pushing LGBT Agenda off upon the world using Hollywood. Does anyone not know that the United States is a corporation owned by the Jesuits? Yes, and Romans have always been pedophiles and pedophile enabling runs rampant in Christianity. The nature of man is carnal and its the responsibility of a society's priesthood to lead them upon a spiritual path towards knowing God. Yet when the priesthood or social order of the Church which is the inner circle steeps in spiritual corruption, is all about money and succumbs to satanic alchemy rituals judgement comes. And yes judgement is here and children are the first to suffer.

Dwade and Gabbrielle Union the tranny male as these are two men married to each other like Barack and Michael Obama

These two deviants are corrupting this 11 year old boy by exposing him to the Satanic Gay Pride public sex ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgN0kLmEo8

Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
They destabilized the town filled it up with killers dealers and pedophiles

Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pedophiles Desires Them young

They say sex before eight or too late

Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
The United States is a corporation owned by the Jesuits
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
KingSango:
The United States is a corporation owned by the Jesuits
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Greetings

They are using pure lies aka propaganda to promote this perverted sex ritual lifestyle where they secretly live as baby sacrificers

Forcing people to refer to an ugly man as a woman or a hard face woman as a man

Even changing and eliminating pronouns so that our children grow up confused

Here a Caucasian man Mr. E breaks down the Satanic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzJT5z4NgZk
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
American television should be blocked worldwide because American society is corrupting the world

The good African American and Caucasian have lost control of the society to the Satanic priesthood and its secret societies

Here's a Caucasian point of view of this sick LGBT propaganda

Embrace Truth

@C. Michael - You are so right. I couldn't agree with you more. I stopped watching television in the 80's. I try to tell people that it is a weapon - a tool to brainwash everybody who watches it. People are so blind and they think I'm an extremist and a conspiracy theorist. That piece of electronic crap is the death of this country. It is owned by the very same people who are trying to take over. It pipes into everybody's home what life is supposed to resemble and people always act out and accept what they see on that demonic box. I hate it.
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children

They gay manifesto America
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by KingSango(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Get them pedophiles out the Church
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Roman Catholic pedophiles

Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
They are coming for the children
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
They do come for your children for even in the wild hyenas will kill the cubs of lions

They came for these Mongol Native Americans children send them to boarding schools and raped and sodomized them

Many boys died of diseases and suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV2whYu6ES4
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
I tell ya the truth

Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

They brought medieval Europe to the Americas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRj4nPYNLSA
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 2:07am On Apr 25, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gabbrielle Union is a tranny man
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Onelaw:
Gabbrielle Union is a tranny man
Re: Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children by Onelaw: 12:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Michelle Obama is a man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Tayo Sobola Steps Out In See-through Outfit, Nkechi React. PHOTOS / Toyin Lawani’s Husband Fondles Her B00bs As They Go Erotic In Fresh Video (WATCH / Check Out P-square, Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.