Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Do You Shop In The Traffic? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Shop In The Traffic? (2222 Views)

Igbo Closes Shop In Nasarawa Today / Seun, What Has Been The Traffic Since The Upgrade Of The Nairaland-be Honest ? / 3d Express Coach, The Chinese Bus That Beats The Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by soulpatrol(f): 1:49am On May 14, 2007
@awoof. na wa o. where did you get that info? them send you? cool
anyway, awoof no dey run my own belle o, pun intended grin
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by awoof(m): 3:58am On May 14, 2007
@soulpatro

my man the story is true o i did not want to give the details because i didn't want to stair another nairaland war cheesy it happened in Ketu some few years back lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by bodsibobo(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2007
heard of it too, long time ago sha.
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by fashfisher(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2007
if you can take the risk yes you can sad
but its not advisable to do so except its snacks or drinks
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by dreamnaira(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2007
buying things in a traffic all depend wat u wnt 2 buy. nt every goods on traffic is bad just dat u must be careful. just like u can still buy fake inside shop, u can also buy fake outside. dis is naija alot of goods re fake, wether u buy it inside supermarket or nt. nd
soulpatrol's condemnation of d Ibos becos he purchased fake product frm an individual shuld nt becos of dat condemn d ibos. his type /her type re d ppl dat condemn naija while no one is better off.
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by soulpatrol(f): 11:46pm On May 15, 2007
@dreamnaira. please choose your words carefully. nowhere in my post did i "condemn" igbos. that is such a strong word. i just attained to the fact that when i visit their stores, i get a lot of fake products, and this has occured over the years as i live among them. most people know this as true, but then again, you can also find fake products in yoruba, hausa stores or whatever. i was just using igbos as an example. please o. i love all my people, wasn't trying to call them out. cool no be fight cool
Re: Do You Shop In The Traffic? by kachiface(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2007
buying things in traffic depends on what. even the gala and lacasera, i chek the expiry dates well well oh.

Anyway, for the busy ones, a new website has just sprung up! (I am handling the project anyway grin) You can buy all you want and pay with your ATM card, it will be delivered anywhere in naija. You actually choose the stores you want to buy from. If your favorite everyday store is listed,, then you can as well buy from them. we already have over 2,000 stores on list from across naija.

check it out: http://www.234world.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Acidosis Birthday! / Seun , Ban These Ghanians / Tekno Acquires A Brand New G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.