Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga To Facebook? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga To Facebook? (271 Views)

How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview / Can I Connect My Solar Panel To A Hybrid Inverter And Then To My AC Loads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga To Facebook? by MICIBAMA(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
How do I Connect My Candy Crush Saga to Facebook?
If you already have Candy Crush Saga on your mobile devices (Android or iOS) follow these steps to connect to FB.

1. Firstly, uninstall the Candy Crush Saga App on your device

2. Do a reinstallation of the App

3. Open up your Facebook account on your PC

4. Open up the Candy Crush Saga App

5. Lastly, Click “Play on Phone”

That is how you connect your CCS to your FB. About Candy Crush Saga on Facebook
– The game is free

– You pay only for some optional in-game items

https://www.belmadeng.com/2019/04/play-candy-crush-saga-on-facebook-play-other-gamers-link-candy-crush-saga-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Personal Connection Is Key To Customer Delight / 10 Crucial Things You Must Identify On How To Create A Successful Blog / Newly Launched Technology Blog - Techbase9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.