Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja (74325 Views)

Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / 4 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja. Photos / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by ebusnwaoma: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
34 female strippers who play their trade at a popular night club in Abuja, Caramelo, have been arrested by the officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). It was also learnt that the front perimeter fence of the nightclub, which is located at Utako district of Abuja, was also demolished during the Wednesday raid in which 34 female strippers  were arrested.

Some of the nude dancers were from wealthy homes, while some of them were married and have children.Coordinator, Abuja Metropolitan Management Council, Umar Shuaibu, who confirmed the raid and arrest, said they stormed the nightclub with operatives of the Department of Development Control, Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) and the Social Development Secretariat (SDS). 

“In response to security reports and complaints from the residents of area adjoining the location of Caramelo Night Club on plot 630 Cadastral zone B05 along T.O.S Benson Street within Utako District, the relevant authority deployed its officers to carry out surveillance in order to validate the complaints.

“The outcome of the surveillance revealed that the complaints are genuine and real. Please note that the substance of these complaints include, noise nuisance from loud party music, nude/strip dancing club activities intractable traffic challenge, resulting from uncontrolled patronage to the commercial nightclub within the residential precinct,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/34-female-strippers-from-wealthy-homes-arrested-in-abuja/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Olalan(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
".......Married with children" shameful.

9 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Until your legally married, do not live with a man.
Give yourself some worth.
Visit and go back so that others can visit.

I repeat, Visit and go back so that others can visit

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by ojun50(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
I want to see there face befor i believe dis nonosencess

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by iTearHerToto: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Insatiable creatures. If he like they should be bill Gates daughters, Dangote's cousins and Jeff bezos' Nieces. Even if they are given the universe they will still Hoe.

It's in their genes angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by OgaGist: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin hardwork pays

2 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by samcus(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
When u sleep naked.. Mosquitoes be like "omo see full chicken"

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by netflicks(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mehn see las vegas for naija ooo

2 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by bentwood85(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
the hustle is real...
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by hisexcellency34: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amaechi, Ajimobi and Ambode will order their release

5 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
#copied
Ifesinachi22:
Until your legally married, do not live with a man.
Give yourself some worth.
Visit and go back so that others can visit.

I repeat, Visit and go back so that others can visit

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by ad84ada(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin
TheFacelessMan:
angry

Some years back... i met Sarah, the most beautiful stripper i had ever seen...

I was the luckiest man because i convinced her to spend the weekend with me

She was very yellow and endowed in all the right places. Mere looking at her made my heart stop shocked

It was Friday night she arrived so we couldn't do anything un-Biblical.

Saturday morning, she said she would shower as i went to make breakfast.

"Honey are you done?" I turned back to her with a tray of food ....

I almost jumped out of my skin! shocked shocked What sort of creature was this ?

Her yellow skin wasn't factory fitted. Her bleached skin could be best described as army "camouflage" shocked shocked.

Worse still, her yellowish brown panties were wedged in her ass-crack. The craw craw on her black buttocks could be used for map reading in a Geography class. undecided

I must have set a record for an erection deflation; it took 0.5 seconds or less.

I never ever wished for a Monday morning like i did in that moment......

To be continued.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Some people just prefer to be dogs and bitches no be money be their problem the hoe life just Don enter their blood

9 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Praisesongz: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
I don’t understand the reason of their arrest

64 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by mightyhaze: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

She was very yellow and endowed in all the right places. Mere looking at her made my heart stop shocked

I almost jumped out of my skin! shocked shocked What sort of creature was this ?

Her yellow skin wasn't factory fitted. Her bleached skin could be best described as army "camouflage" shocked shocked.

Worse still, her yellowish brown panties were wedged in her ass-crack. The craw craw on her black buttocks could be used for map reading in a Geography class. undecided

I must have set a record for an erection deflation; it took 0.5 seconds or less.

To be continued.....
. U write like one minion and hades guy way back on ds forum..

This should be your calling not that idiotic tribalism u were engaged in as ivar d boneless. Good job

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by BlackfireX: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is buhari children there?

6 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
You arrest the strippers BUT
1. leave the club management out of it
2. Leave the patronizers out of it

You are all HYPOCRITICAL!!!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by goaldynboy: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

To be continued.....

Hahahaha! Hohohoho! Hehehehe! cheesy

Who be this craze man?!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Blingblings(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Na their side hustle na.... Besides is striping a crime in naija now??

22 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by HARDBUOI: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
undecided
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Upton: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
sad
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by SamOyovwi: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is it a crime Free these innocent beautiful ladies. They are not the Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen terrorists

12 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Angeldada55(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
" some of the nude dancers were from wealthy homes "

...meaning ?

Na only God know as pesin wan take settle down now. Our gehz don turn ashawo finish

Sometimes sef I dey pity some pipu with fine gehz as their shidren...

Thank God say na man I be grin

12 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by loadedvibes: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why arrest strippers.. I don get

Modified

Arresting the stripers was unnecessary, they are working and earning their living. Instead of raiding the place why not serve the premise a notice to due to the complaint or something. There is a standard in building establishments like clubs to reduce noise

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Teacher Rapes His 14-Year-Old Student In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.