Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja (74344 Views)

Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers / 4 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja. Photos / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
shortgun:
This is pure witch hunt and bad belle. angry
This is just jealousy of the highest order, because the owner is an Igbo man abi and he is making it big.
which neighbors are complaining? that area is filled up with hotels and clubs.
Caramelo is located between two hotels.... Why didn't they also demolished the hotels?
The same AEPB that collects outrageous bills from Caramelo.
u just wan see nked girls and women joor .forget this talk
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by SamOyovwi: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Club house noise nor dey come out I beg
BrokenCock:
when did environmental control start chasing boko haram abeg ? Enlighten me small
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Platony(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Until your legally married, do not live with a man.
Give yourself some worth.
Visit and go back so that others can visit.

I repeat, Visit and go back so that others can visit

OLD & STALE joke

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Baroba(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=Praisesongz post=77687784]I don’t understand the reason of their arrest [/quote

Good point, someone obviously gave them license to operate in that area..
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2019
So Fabian Nwaora and his Top Rank is still hell bent on running Caramelo out of business due to bad belle? We shall see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by shortgun(m): 12:43am On Apr 20, 2019
BrokenCock:
u just wan see nked girls and women joor .forget this talk
....n wot is wrong with that tongue
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by RTSC: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Why the arrest?
Why can't these people copy the job creation initiatives of other countries that they visit regularly?
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by purples25(f): 1:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Not that I support immorality. But, I don't see what environmental board has to do with strippers. I don't see WHY they arrested the strippers. I don't see how anyone can have the power to order someone else's arrest just by speaking in a corner meanwhile the person has never touched you.

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by postnas(m): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Praisesongz:
I don’t understand the reason of their arrest
same here
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by bemtos: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Na my favorite club be this oooooo. I dey even prepare to go yesterday. Na my mechanic f**k up wey no finish work for my ride. Anyway, we go find another better one.
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 4:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Tales by the moonlight journalism... grin grin grin

Doubt that any of the strippers is from a true "wealthy" home...
Wealthy folks can get their freak on in so many ways without public stripping.

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Mcreloaded(m): 6:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Praisesongz:

That's what happens when you don't settle or refuse to settle.

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Ugosample(m): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2019
lukui:
because your papa get money does not mean that you have sense, morals and values,

check most drug addicts like cocaine heroine or marijuana are usually rich kids, why because their papa is rich! they have everything! all what's left is what to spend money on

check most musicians too are usually rich spoilt kids 1. davido ----adeleke family 2. DJ cuppy ----otedola family 3. DJ spinall etc

most of them are well to do guys, all they spend their money time wealth and health are clubbing , party , and threesomes. just imagine no positive moral or value from them!!!!!!

and what did you expect before may be their father stole or looted the money in the first place! like father like daughter!!!!

what is this one saying?

the poor and wretched in Nigeria are the most spoilt, useless, entitled and ungrateful spoilt rats in this country

I know because I have come across many
Family dysfunction and lack of home training is more prevalent in these wretched homes

2 Likes

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2019
Praisesongz:

You are right why were they arrested? Is stripping illegal in Nigeria? This is a stupid priority for the stupid misguided policemen.. Are these women criminals? Are they prostitutes? What is their crime? I am confused.
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by uniqueogo(f): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
post=77687872:
Why arrest strippers.. I don get

Modified

Arresting the stripers was unnecessary, they are working and earning their living. Instead of raiding the place why not serve the premise a notice to due to the complaint or something. There is a standard in building establishments like clubs to reduce noise

They want bail money, and trust me they will extort those girls with threat of releasing their pictures
U talk as if you no dey naija again

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by BrokenCock: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
shortgun:

....n wot is wrong with that tongue
if it makes you happy, nothing
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by caye(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2019
abukuru:
I have job opportunities please text
so dem don dey advertise Mary Jane kwa?

1 Like

Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by wink2015(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
34 female strippers who play their trade at a popular night club in Abuja, Caramelo, have been arrested by the officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). It was also learnt that the front perimeter fence of the nightclub, which is located at Utako district of Abuja, was also demolished during the Wednesday raid in which 34 female strippers  were arrested.

Some of the nude dancers were from wealthy homes, while some of them were married and have children.Coordinator, Abuja Metropolitan Management Council, Umar Shuaibu, who confirmed the raid and arrest, said they stormed the nightclub with operatives of the Department of Development Control, Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) and the Social Development Secretariat (SDS). 

“In response to security reports and complaints from the residents of area adjoining the location of Caramelo Night Club on plot 630 Cadastral zone B05 along T.O.S Benson Street within Utako District, the relevant authority deployed its officers to carry out surveillance in order to validate the complaints.

“The outcome of the surveillance revealed that the complaints are genuine and real. Please note that the substance of these complaints include, noise nuisance from loud party music, nude/strip dancing club activities intractable traffic challenge, resulting from uncontrolled patronage to the commercial nightclub within the residential precinct,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/34-female-strippers-from-wealthy-homes-arrested-in-abuja/

SO LONG AS THEY PAY THEIR TAXES TO THE GOVERNMENT AND KEEP UNDER AGE FROM THAT AREA.

The law should have some SOFT LANDING FOR STRIP CLUBS.
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2019
post=77687872:
Why arrest strippers.. I don get

Modified

Arresting the stripers was unnecessary, they are working and earning their living. Instead of raiding the place why not serve the premise a notice to due to the complaint or something. There is a standard in building establishments like clubs to reduce noise

If the laws of the land say it is a crime, then so be it.

And clubs should not be allowed in residential area
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by tydi(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2019
BrokenCock:
when did environmental control start chasing boko haram abeg ? Enlighten me small

since you refuse to make the truth come out through.. let me enlighten you more by letting you know that they are all government instrumentality and the Fg at the central knows there are other troubling issues in the country for example.. high rate of unemployment, and that they should have tackle and not all this frivolities
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Fiaburnthem: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Until your legally married, do not live with a man.
Give yourself some worth.
Visit and go back so that others can visit.

I repeat, Visit and go back so that others can visit
copied and paste master...
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by BrokenCock: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2019
tydi:

since you refuse to make the truth come out through.. let me enlighten you more by letting you know that they are all government instrumentality and the Fg at the central knows there are other troubling issues in the country for example.. high rate of unemployment, and that they should have tackle and not all this frivolities
so FG shd use environmental ppl to tackle high rate of unemployment and insecurity issues? Guy! No diff btwn u and Kalu. Ona get blocked head like APC supporters.
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
But why were they arrested?
Re: 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja by Truthsbitter: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can't blame them..girls age this age just want to Bleep , let them be free, fucking is no crime to the governments..

As long as they know their God and follow his ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.