Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Who Owns Linda Ikeji's Bentley, Stock Number Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Who Owns Linda Ikeji's Bentley, Stock Number Details (495 Views)

Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Who Owns Linda Ikeji's Bentley, Stock Number Details by donaldeke(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
NIGERIA- This is an audio interview that was granted exclusively to REPORTERSWALL. We went seeking this interview after some recent posts by Kemi Olunloyo and Omasoro Ali Ovie, See screenshots.

Like the screenshots, the revelation is shocking and intriguing. It will leave you with the feeling that there is more than meets the eye. Ali Ovie's tweet will explain why Linda's connection with Jeremy was necessarily cut off.

Let it be clear that Kemi did not confirm or deny anything, as you will learn from the interview, but all these are facts that were clear to Nigerian before that she tried to bring to the fore.

Listen to the Youtube recording below and the screenshots.

Continue HERE:
https:///pajiEY-5mR
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Who Owns Linda Ikeji's Bentley, Stock Number Details by popsy2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't like telling people that i am the owner. I don't want anyone to know. I will never let anyone know that the Bent is mine.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omalicha Elom Withdraws Her Earlier Call Out, Sends Apology / Actress Etinosa Issues Stern Warning To Online Trolls / Femi Fani Kayode’s Wife, Precious And Triplet Mark Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.