Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (18225 Views)

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by nonxo007(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A massive revolution is sweeping across Africa. Signs of good things to come.
Just what I was about to say. Zimbabwe, Algeria, Sudan, now Mali. Something good is surly coming. And guess what? Its the youth that's on the streets protesting. But over here in Nigeria we're on the streets of social media protesting sad
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by bikefab(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
... meanwhile Buratai is blaming traditional rulers for the dead and grandpa bubu is acting like a dumb mo.ron courting power at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by sunkieisland(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Did badluck Jonathan resign....?
Check the story well, it was the cabinets and the prime minister that resigned and not the president....

Haters of Next level

Obviously you don't understand the difference constitutionally, the difference between the prime minister and the president.

I personally don't understand the system in Mali but if there is a prime minister, he's definitely in charge of the government and if things went awry under his watch, he's responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by oluwasegun007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is so anti-African, so alien.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Chinashopping84: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Its hard here in Nigeria for some persons to think of that..check my sight we sell Chinese yuan.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
A massive revolution is sweeping across Africa. Signs of good things to come.

How did the one that swept through Libya end?
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Gforce2019: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
sunkieisland:

Obviously you don't understand the difference constitutionally, the difference between the prime minister and the president.

I personally don't understand the system in Mali but if there is a prime minister, he's definitely in charge of the government and if things went awry under his watch, he's responsible.

See for yourself before you start arguing blindly

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by sulesalihu: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
hmm
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Beulah77: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nigeria. ..... Buhari will soon resign.

Never, not our sit tight greedy old soldier
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by IronPants: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

Did badluck Jonathan resign....?
Check the story well, it was the cabinets and the prime minister that resigned and not the president....

Haters of Next level

It's a parliamentary system of government where they have the prime minister and the president or queen or king just like England.
The prime Minister is actually the real ruler, the president, king or queen na just figure head. Get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
the shithole leader Needs to emulate this man!
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by SilasNwude: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
sad shocked sad shocked Miyetti Allah demdem
[/s]
shatap
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ordinary Mali don upgrade pass Nigerian politicians.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
1stCitizen:

How did the one that swept through Libya end?

Libya never had a revolution, its just a Western instigated civil war that led to the ousting of Col. Gaddafi. Algeria, Sudan and Mali revolution was originated by the people themselves

1 Like

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Sparrow99(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Most African countries have come along way but the giant of Africa; our beloved Nigeria is still leaving in the 60s... Shame on us ooo
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by uuzba(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheMainMan:
Nigerians... we need to grow some balls and start protesting o
Nations are founded on belief. When a group of people all share same belief, then can fight all opposition and establish that belief. Be it spiritual or scientific belief.
Is there ONE thing that we all agree to believe in Nigeria? We can't be protesting when we are all in disagreement with each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by uuzba(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Ordinary Mali don upgrade pass Nigerian politicians.
The more simple and basic the nation, the more possible it is to "upgrade" and protest out bad leadership.
Nigeria is a complicated mass of different villages, kingdoms, and beliefs. We spend all our energy fighting each other, even right on this platform.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by sunkieisland(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

See for yourself before you start arguing blindly

Like I said earlier, the PM is the head of government and the president is kind of ceremonial.

If the head of government decided to step down after failing in his responsibility, then he has a conscience.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
I’m surprised Nigerians reside in docility after all these years of neglect. With so many ressources, they truly deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Buhari

Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Insectkiller: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good one ..

Afrikannnnn Rulers!

Once ur citizen said they don't want u..Just resign and Go..

Chai! How I wish this kind thing dey happen for Naija.

We don shout tire say make Dem comot dey say nah there Dem go die..

Dem say nah we(citizens) Dem dey work for..
Hmm..is that true??
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Ayobami7(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
好的
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Gforce2019: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2019
sunkieisland:

Like I said earlier, the PM is the head of government and the president is kind of ceremonial.

If the head of government decided to step down after failing in his responsibility, then he has a conscience.

Have you gone through Malian constitution?
This is a constitutional matter and not what you think.

Google is your friend
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2019
You stupid ass
They are talking about revolution you are putting people to sleep with Jesus.
How many poor countries has Jesus helped?
Just answer that.

CHRISTFORALL:
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Libya never had a revolution, its just a Western instigated civil war that led to the ousting of Col. Gaddafi. Algeria, Sudan and Mali revolution was originated by the people themselves

And you have all the Intel showing no western influence in the others? cheesy
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by v2: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Nigeria. ..... Buhari will soon resign.

In your dreams. Does he and his cabinet members know what it means to resign honorably? The security situation in the country is enough for himself and his security chiefs to resign as they have failed to protect Nigerians.

Even the ones caught committing a crime will not resign.

The only honorable person so far is Kemi Adeosun. She earned my respect.

Nigerian leaders will even use force to squash any protest that threatens their office.
Re: Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet by baratech: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2019
TheMainMan:
Nigerians... we need to grow some balls and start protesting o

Lolzzz

We only have online protesters & activists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / Donald Trump Sues CNN For Defamation, Seeks $475m In Damages / Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Sends 7000 Staff On Leave Amid Sanctions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.