Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) (9137 Views)

“The Level Of Deprivation Is Unbearable” — Alex Ikwechegh Supports #EndSARS / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Igboblog: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Windfall: Jubilations As Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies in Aba (Photos)

Popular Nigerian philanthropist and Former Chairman of Aba North Local Government Council, Alex Ikwechegh has visited SDA Motherless Baby Home in Aba, Abia State.

Igbere TV reports that Ikwechegh donated huge amount of money, bags of rice, cartoons of Tummy Tummy Noddles, toilet tissues, soaps, and assorted goodies.

During the visit, Ikwechegh who was represented by the Chairman of his foundation said the visit is pertinent in order to imitate the love Jesus showed by dying for all of us in the cross.

He said during a festive season like this, the motherless babies should not be neglected. He charged Christians to show love to the needy.

Speaking during the visit, the management pleaded with Ikwechegh to buy generator sect for them in order to alleviate the suffering of the children who always cry because of too much heat.

“We want to thank you for coming especially this Easter period to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ with us.”

“Your visit has shown that you care for the needy and the Motherless Babies here. We want to thank you for the various gifts and the money you gave to the children. Indeed, you are a rare gem to the people of Aba North “.

” Also, we want to plead with you sir to kindly provide this children with a generator sect, these children always cry both day and night because of too much heat “.

In response, Ikwechegh promised to buy the generator sect for them.

“The generator sect will be be delivered to the management of this Motherless Babies soon”.

“I want to assure you people that I’m not just going to buy a generator sect for you but also make sure that it is fixed immediately to start working.”

“Jesus Christ whom we serve has shown a way for us and we should imitate him. Remember, Jesus loves children and that’s why when his disciples wanted to chase the little kids who were with him away, he resisted them from doing that “.

“I’m just imitating Jesus Christ and I charge all Christians to use this Easter period to touch the lives of the needy” , he said.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/615281/windfall-jubilations-alex-ikwechegh-celebrates-easter-motherless-babies-aba-photos/

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Igboblog: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by amaniro: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Baba don dey time Abia Guber seat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by AmadiAba: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by kiiingemmy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by amaniro: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
What Ikpeazu can't do...

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by AmadiAba: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chai

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Siscooh: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Great
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
The Albino is showing face again since his political godfather, Uzor Kalu is once again coming to limelight. Those are the rascals that feasted on the national cake years back. As a young lad, his own lootocracy was a landmark in aba.

**Spits.

Lala, I hope you guys charged them premium for moving this trash to front-page.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by AmadiAba: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
The Albino is showing face again since his political godfather, Uzor Kalu is once again coming to limelight. Those are the rascals that feasted on the national cake years back. As a young lad, his own lootocracy was a landmark in aba.

**Spits.

Why must you come here and talk trash.

This gesture deserves nothing but commendation

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Impressive
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
AmadiAba:

Awww...is my statement going to affect your balance? Sorry dear, but some of us have nothing to fear and cannot be intimidated by few crumbs falling off the tables of the corrupt. In order words, we don't give a fvckk but speak the hard truth. Ikwechegh worshiped at the altar of the godmother of Abia whose only begotten son was the governor then. He was handpicked as an inexperienced fellow to be a chairman as a reward for his indiscretions and whatever vile they cook up at the reality organization.

If he paid you to sing his praises in preparation for the second coming of his lunatic mentor, just tell him Abians never forget. An elephant never forgets! Enyimba never forgets!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

**Spits.

Exactly my thoughts here. This guy left office with 8 months salary of LG staff. He was one of the conduits used by OUK to siphon Abia money.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by obyrich(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Awww...is my statement going to affect your balance? Sorry dear, but some of us have nothing to fear and cannot be intimidated by few crumbs falling off the tables of the corrupt. In order words, we don't give a fvckk but speak the hard truth. Ikwechegh worshiped at the altar of the godmother of Abia whose only begotten son was the governor then. He was handpicked as an inexperienced fellow to be a chairman as a reward for his indiscretions and whatever vile they cook up at the reality organization.

If he paid you to sing his praises in preparation for the second coming of his lunatic mentor, just tell him Abians never forget. An elephant never forgets! Enyimba never forgets!
Don't mind the hungry praise singer. They are testing the waters for a comeback. We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by eagleeye2: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

**Spits.

I believe someone is trying to wipe off his sins. Maybe position himself for a political post and do the same unlimited looting.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by eagleeye2: 12:15am On Apr 20, 2019
AmadiAba:

Did he lie against Alex? Didn't he set a record of looting never witnessed in the history of Aba North LGA? How many months salary did he pocket when he was chairman?
Or you think all of us are suffering from amnesia

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by Moneywirer: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2019
amaniro:
Baba don dey time Abia Guber seat

you're smart �
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
AmadiAba:

Depends where the money comes from. Morality before money
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Celebrates Easter With Motherless Babies In Aba (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Get this half a white boy outta here!

(1) (Reply)

Bias, Fears Weaken NASS’ Debate On E-Transmission Of Election Results – INEC / From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal / Mko Abiola Beaten To Death- Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.