Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? (3436 Views)

Who Has Successfully Completed The Application Of NJFP? / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Pls, Is This Interview Real?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by ZionHills(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
I used Chrome on my phone... But on desktop mode, I refreshed several times til it opened. You should try this.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by fabbiano77(m): 2:40am On Apr 21, 2019
It seems the site is going fine now...I hope the passport issue wouldn't be like the one of NNPC with so much hitches since the sites development are much alike that of NNPC, anybody having passport issues?...And can one that did Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering apply??
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Herbertyne(m): 2:44am On Apr 21, 2019
fabbiano77:
It seems the site is going fine now...I hope the passport issue wouldn't be like the one of NNPC with so much hitches since the sites development are much alike that of NNPC, anybody having passport issues?...And can one that did Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering apply??

Are you using vpn??
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by fabbiano77(m): 2:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Herbertyne:

Are you using vpn??

Sorry what's vpn
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Herbertyne(m): 2:52am On Apr 21, 2019
fabbiano77:

Sorry what's vpn

Guess you don't use it all...
Virtual Protocol Network
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by fabbiano77(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Herbertyne:

Guess you don't use it all...
Virtual Protocol Network

Ok no I don't use it...now I recall the meaning of the abbreviation...thanks
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Tosyn99(m): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2019
applied successfully, i guess the network is good now. Best of Luck
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Herbertyne(m): 3:19am On Apr 21, 2019
Done but not yet dusted
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Niyeal(m): 4:51am On Apr 21, 2019
clive2u:
meet a doctor or go to a hospital. 2k max
thanks
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by DrewMX(m): 5:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Done with the application. The network is now stable unlike the previous days. Goodluck to my fellow applicants.
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Arrahman39: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
clive2u:
i use a computer system, cafe will use same too i know
its going now kindly register b4 it goes off..
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Arrahman39: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
thaikun15:
I have completed it already
did u upload your c.v mine was showing upload c.v? And d documents I filled in the professional cert their d only ones I can upload. Sorry did u experience similar case?
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Arrahman39:
did u upload your c.v mine was showing upload c.v? And d documents I filled in the professional cert their d only ones I can upload. Sorry did u experience similar case?

I didn't experience any issue
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by tbabs10166(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
the page has only allowed me to upload my olevel, degree and Cv. pls who else is experiencing this
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Terryreal(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
for the custom medical certicate i can help you guys out with token fees i work in hospital just call 08039439589
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Shynah007(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm almost done, but my O'Level keeps showing OPERATION FAIL, anyone with this kind of challenge pls

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Rays120(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
thaikun15:

Check the lower part of the page and see whether the rest have uploaded
thaikun15:

thaikun15:

. I have done that but am only seeing my wasec
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Rays120(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
tbabs10166:
the page has only allowed me to upload my olevel, degree and Cv. pls who else is experiencing this
Am experiencing the same thing too, they only allowed me to upload olevel and certificates.
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Shynah007(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
tbabs10166:

Check the size of those documents, required size is 200kb and the cv must be pdf
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rays120:
[color=#006600][/color]. I have done that but am only seeing my wasec

Delete all you uploaded before and start re-uploading
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by tbabs10166(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shynah007:

Check the size of those documents, required size is 200kb and the cv must be pdf
none of my document is more than 200kb
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Francisayo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
I have 3 questions I
(1) can someone with degree but did not study any of d listed courses apply?

(2) can someone who is above 25yrs apply for d post meant for O'level.....wat should be done if yes....

(3) someone whose email has been registered and mistakenly choose d post for Bsc but want to go back for d post of O' level....how can it be done?

Thanks
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by wunmi590(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good evening<

Please can someone help me, this is what i have been seeing since the first day the website opened.

I have done everything , removed the certificate number and retype it, is still the same thing.

Please help if anybody is going through the same thing.

I have logged out several times still the same thing.

Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by tbabs10166(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2019
wunmi590:
Good evening<

Please can someone help me, this is what i have been seeing since the first day the website opened.

I have done everything , removed the certificate number and retype it, is still the same thing.

Please help if anybody is going through the same thing.

I have logged out several times still the same thing.
I'm experiencing the same thing
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by Shynah007(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
tbabs10166:
none of my document is more than 200kb

may be it's network
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by DutchNegro(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning everybody, I am still on my application, but I think want to know if certificate of LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ORIGIN can be used in the place where it's required to upload CERTIFICATE of INDIGENE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES
Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by yawehoverall: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
DutchNegro:
Good morning everybody, I am still on my application, but I think want to know if certificate of LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ORIGIN can be used in the place where it's required to upload CERTIFICATE of INDIGENE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES

I used local government of origin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduates Job Recruitment, August 2019 / Tempo Food And Packaging Ltd. INTERVIEW / Fund Transfer And Customer Service Operation Immediate Employment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.