Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,784 members, 7,866,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Waiver, A Victory For Democracy –atiku ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Waiver, A Victory For Democracy –atiku ! (514 Views)

How NIPC Boss Was Fired For Embarrassing Jonathan On $20bn Tax Waiver - Thecable / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Waiver, A Victory For Democracy –atiku ! by wales(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2010
Former vice-president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has described the granting of a waiver to him to contest the Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential primaries as a ‘victory for democracy.’

In a statement by his campaign organisation on Wednesday, he said, “It is time to chart a new course for the PDP by entrenching true democracy and the rule of law. It is not about me.

“It is about ensuring that we deepen our democracy by entrenching inclusiveness in our party’s quest to usher in a new order.”

He extended a hand of friendship to all members of the PDP and Nigerians in general and called on his supporters join hands with him in his quest to rule the country.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2010091612454918
Re: My Waiver, A Victory For Democracy –atiku ! by wales(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2010
Who is this man called AA? if not becos there is systemic failure through which he syphoned Nigeria money at the borders as a custom officer.unfortunately his wife that would have counselled him aright have spent all her time bleaching and toning her body. so why will her husband not be a political prostitute. like wife like husband.AA YOU NEED TO REPENT AND RESTITUTE ALL THAT YOU STOLE AND ACQUIRED ILLEGALLY IN NIGERIA CUSTOM. GOD’S JUDGEMENT IS IMMINENT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Government Influencing Media / Protest In Niger Over Ibb’s Declaration ! / Nigerians ’ll Determine Babangida’s Fate - Gowon !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.