Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? (937 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark / The Day Gen Murtala Muhammed Was Assassinated In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Rossikk(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2019
President Buhari of late has implemented populist policies such as poverty reduction benefits, school meals and infrastructural development like the railways, an agricultural revolution that has quintupled rice production in a handful of years. He has clamped down on high-level corruption, and has just a few days ago, nearly DOUBLED the national minimum wage.

These actions are beginning to draw comparisons with the late, great Gen. Murtala Ramat Muhammed, who as Head of State in the mid 1970s, exemplified service, integrity, and exemplary leadership like no other Nigerian leader before, or after him.

Gen. Murtala Muhammed
Head of State, Federal Republic of Nigeria (1975 -76)

...........Is Buhari the new Gen. Murtala Muhammed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Upton: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Please don't let Nigerians swear for you because of this comparison

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by 1a2b3c: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Boju boju ooo
Mêkichi akara moo
Lekeleke catch for me baboo
Boju boju
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by GavelSlam: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerians thrive on corruption.

When you ask them which policy affects them they would prevaricate.

The Naira has been stable for 3 years, so what exactly has affected your business?
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Abaje195(m): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2019
grin trouble de sleep wahala wan wake am.... mke PDP e-warriors wake up see this thread fes.

i jus come 4rm ban so lemme jus lipsrsealed
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Rossikk(m): 1:00am On Apr 20, 2019
Abaje195:
grin trouble de sleep wahala wan wake am.... mke PDP e-warriors wake up see this thread fes.

i jus come 4rm ban so lemme jus lipsrsealed

The intention is not to cause anyone distress, but sometimes u just have to say d truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Abaje195(m): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Rossikk:

The intention is not to cause anyone distress, but sometimes u just have to say d truth.

you're right there, and i strongly concur. but this ppl I'm referring to are just too blind to see the truth.
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Afonja007: 1:08am On Apr 20, 2019
In history of Nigeria the type killings we recorded in this buharis regime even all the killings in all the Islamic countries never witness that type of killings
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by GavelSlam: 1:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Afonja007:
In history of Nigeria the type killings we recorded in this buharis regime even all the killings in all the Islamic countries never witness that type of killings

And Theresa May should be the worst prime minister due to increase in Knife crimes.

I'm sure you love Donald Trump. Well hate crime has increased since he took control of the reins, more school and workplace shootings and of course gangland violence persists.
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by advocate666: 1:59am On Apr 20, 2019
i hope so.

they both move with mercedes so fingers crossed.
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by id911(m): 2:30am On Apr 20, 2019
advocate666:
i hope so.

they both move with mercedes so fingers crossed.

wiked sombori grin
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by amuwo1980: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2019
This poster is a sick criminal, the only thing common to both men is their extreme hatred of the igbo ppl
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Afonja007: 3:11am On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

And Theresa May should be the worst prime minister due to increase in Knife crimes.

I'm sure you love Donald Trump. Well hate crime has increased since he took control of the reins, more school and workplace shootings and of course gangland violence persists.
look at what this one is saying ,did you hear of white british boys stabbing each other's?black boys are killing each because of gang,meanwhile in Nigeria boko are killing any thing kill able, fulani bandits can kill 1000 people in a week nothing will happen ,then herdsmen can kill every human soul in one local government no body go talk,now from kaduna to Abuja is no go area with private car, so what are you saying ?is not enough for buhari to resign?is because you never lose love ones?
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by GavelSlam: 3:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Afonja007:
look at what this one is saying ,did you hear of white british boys stabbing each other's?black boys are killing each because of gang,meanwhile in Nigeria boko are killing any thing kill able, fulani bandits can kill 1000 people in a week nothing will happen ,then herdsmen can kill every human soul in one local government no body go talk,now from kaduna to Abuja is no go area with private car, so what are you saying ?is not enough for buhari to resign?is because you never lose love ones?

He should resign after we just voted to renew his tenure?
grin
Re: Is Buhari The New Gen. Murtala Muhammed? by Mace0lane: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2019
You get time to argue with fools. Is this what you planning on spending the next four years on cause I know this fools like the back of my palm, if Buhari transform Nigeria to Dubai they will stay wail.

You can see they ain’t wailing no more about the economy cos it’s obviously improving. By the time that clown Emefiele leaves at the end of his first tenure n someone with a brain finally becomes the cbn governor with a more vibrant finance minister appointed that should shut them up finally.

GavelSlam:

He should resign after we just voted to renew his tenure?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Blasts Obasanjo Over Comments On Buhari / Atiku Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Sacking All APC Members In Zamfara / Senate President, Lawan Attends Queen's 95th Birthday Party In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.