Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (1704 Views)

African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Gods And Legends. Episode 1. The Tale Of Ajala The Mortal That Became A God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2019
WHEN A NICHE IS BUILT WITH THE RIGHT VALUE THE RIGHT WORLD REVOLVES AROUND IT.
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:18am On May 26, 2019
NIGERIA IS MY CUNTRY

*** PLX DNT SPLIT THE LAST WORD OF THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE

#MY+POEMS+LOADING
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2019
WHEN THIS FORUM REJECTS MY ORIGINAL ENTRIES/ PRINTS.

IT SIMPLY MEANS SUBVERSION IS AN ACT.

GODMAN NEVER DIES #MOREYEARSTOMYENEMIES
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:28am On May 26, 2019
... MALOVALENCE INDEED
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2019
JUST LIKE IN THE TALES OF GEDO AND MEGIDO (MY ORIGINAL XTERS)

THERE CAN NEVER BE TWO SEATS ON THE SAME CHAIR

NEITHER CAN WE HAVE TWO CHAIRS ON THE SAME SEAT ON THE SAME PLATFORM
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 3:13am On May 28, 2019
ELECTRIFYING THOUGHTS BREEDS ELECTRIFYING INNOVATION

WHAT PALMISIFIES OUR DESTINY IS BOLDLY INSCRIBED ON THE SIGNATORY OF OUR BOLD HANDS

THE GREATEST POLITICAL MIRACLE IS TURNING OF FOOLISH MEN TO STUPID MEN

SIEVE SAND FROM SOUND AND STILL GET NOTHING
***"***

GMan
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
...JUST 2 BAD 2 BE GOOD
Re: Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** by newlinecomm(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
be a humming bird to sing a lone praises

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex On The Mountain(18+) / African Literature Is Dying / Diary Of An African Teen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.