Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt (76682 Views)

Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Ladies To Rock / Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Wedding 2019 / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redeakaa:

iyam quoting u bcuz we ar fellow chelsea fans.....so i go tell u d truth

it makes the ass look juicy and ...............u knw d rest na
I understand.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by PotatoSalad(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mubbie:

i seee...thanks a lot.

i will adjust. But to be sure...if there were to be issues...is it youtube that will complain or the owner of the content??
It's automatic. Content ID system
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I don't need it.
Ok, but you didn't ask me if I need it. Don't be selfish ma'am. And yes? I need it. Send me a PM with the pics, thanks cheesy
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Sermwell(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
folake4u:

All the colours! shocked.

Jeez!
so you don't have it?? will they even allow it in faculty??
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Datazone:

Ok, but you didn't ask me if I need it. Don't be selfish ma'am. And yes? I need it. Send me a PM with the pics, thanks cheesy
If you insist..Transfer 10,000 to me so, i can purchase the skirt.Also 2k for data to send the pictures.

Taink you

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by shollyshine(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
That's true meanwhile check my signature for your quality oil
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by KingWarri: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
ValCon888:
Walahi, if you have never lashed a girl on this skirt, your journey in life has not begun.
have not.... sad
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Noss24: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
The poster no lie. Almost all of them have it.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You were making sense until the last part.

Okay. What do I get if I recant the last part? I really wanna to get to know and see you wear that skirt.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by boiz2men(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
placeofallure:

I have 6 of it
Black (2) brown, grey, pink and a patterned one.
Apart from the fact that it's affordable, it's easy to wear. You don't need to iron it. The skirt comes mostly in plain colours so you can match it with any top. Before now, I am not aware it causes rancour among the male folks. I just like the simplicity of getting any fringe thing to wear. I'm going to the rehearsals now, I'll wear the pink one and go wink @ our choirmaster grin grin

see them.. they haf come. destiny killers. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by boiz2men(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Divay22:

You get the time for story. No owanbe today?

owambe ke... no time for that oo sad sad sad
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
placeofallure:

I have 6 of it
Black (2) brown, grey, pink and a patterned one.
Apart from the fact that it's affordable, it's easy to wear. You don't need to iron it. The skirt comes mostly in plain colours so you can match it with any top. Before now, I am not aware it causes rancour among the male folks. I just like the simplicity of getting any fringe thing to wear. I'm going to the rehearsals now, I'll wear the pink one and go wink @ our choirmaster grin grin

Ahnahn, only you?

I take it as one skirt for juveniles o.

Considering it is very cheap and the way I see it displayed ehn. Even alata dey wear am. Forgive me abeg.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by pweetygiftofGod(f): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Funny though... I almost bought it but somehow I no buy am. Long story short, I don't have it because I saw market seller, Iya eleja, purewater, for inside campus almost 80% of the females has it. Me, I don't wear uniform biko
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Coolgent(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why you dey smile?
Cos i knew what u were thinking of wink
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Coolgent:

Cos i knew what u were thinking of wink
grin
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
scaramucci:

Okay. What do I get if I recant the last part? I really wanna to get to know and see you wear that skirt.
Naso
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nuelonyi: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
ValCon888:
Walahi, if you have never lashed a girl on this skirt, your journey in life has not begun.
no be lie bruh, it comes in different colours
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
If you insist..Transfer 10,000 to me so, i can purchase the skirt.Also 2k for data to send the pictures.

Taink you
Nor worry sist. embarassed
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Datazone:

Nor worry sist. embarassed
Let me worry.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Let me worry.
Yeah, worry about not sending me for free. sad
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Coolgent(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
grin
Just packahe the one u got, dont pad grin
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Coolgent:

Just packahe the one u got, dont pad grin
If i pad it,then everybody go bow grin

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Datazone:

Yeah, worry about not sending me for free. sad
PELE
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
All the colours is a killer...But the black one dey hide many things..

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by skillzbae(f): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
folake4u:

All the colours! shocked.

Jeez!

My dear all, she even has purple and orange. Very annoying
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by soshegzz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
i still see am as i de enter house now...
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by cosse(m): 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Uyi168:
Especially the black one...
I swear...
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by wengerman: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
I dey see am but I no dey notice am but this evening ,I have seen blue,black and brown.I think it is overated.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Biglittlelois(f): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

It will do you so much good if you stop being petty.

I'm wondering how my pettiness defines our life undecided
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
dkidd:

Yeah, its for mostly those local champions... Them full everywhere so i can't help but notice the skirt & i so much hate it with passion

You don't have to move with them to see it Mr top shot.. I have eyes and eyes are for seeing

If you read my post carefully it was clearly stated " I SEE ladies put it on". I went further to say not everyone wears it because my friends don't. Mr Onos
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I'm wondering how my pettiness defines our life undecided

You can't make a good house wife with this attitude. You rained insults on the poster that said nothing wrong. Being corrected for it,you open your keypad to type another pettiness .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.