Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt (76677 Views)

Latest Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Ladies To Rock / Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles For Wedding 2019 / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Biglittlelois(f): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

You can't make a good house wife with this attitude. You rained insults on the poster that said nothing wrong. Being corrected for it,you open your keypad to type another pettiness .

Dude, I love my pettiness, face your unpetty life so that you will meet a good house wife with an unpetty attitude, okay undecided
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by lizychimamanda(f): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Not every girl o! I don't have it but mejorty have them
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't have it.I don't know why I hate the skirt.it make bombom to be shaking

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by BIXYBABE: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redeakaa:

abeg na where u dey......ar u lonely
am not bcus its raining here
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by castrol180(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
The illusion behind that skirt is not yet known
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by castrol180(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
I don't have it.I don't know why I hate the skirt.it make bombom to be shaking

And you don't like your tiny bom bom to be shaking as you cat walk
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Redeakaa(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
BIXYBABE:
am not bcus its raining here
Uhm......lemme get this straight.....azin d rain is keeping u company

Ah i go like dah kyn rain o
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Redeakaa(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I understand.
Ah ahh.......i trust u with the trust of the lord
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Redeakaa(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
lizychimamanda:
Not every girl o! I don't have it but mejorty have them

its not too late......i will personally check u out wen u get one

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Redeakaa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
placeofallure:

I have 6 of it
Black (2) brown, grey, pink and a patterned one.
Apart from the fact that it's affordable, it's easy to wear. You don't need to iron it. The skirt comes mostly in plain colours so you can match it with any top. Before now, I am not aware it causes rancour among the male folks. I just like the simplicity of getting any fringe thing to wear. I'm going to the rehearsals now, I'll wear the pink one and go wink @ our choirmaster grin grin

don goan be winking any how o.........tor.....

u can sha wink for me
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Dude, I love my pettiness, face your unpetty life so that you will meet a good house wife with an unpetty attitude, okay undecided

At the back of your mind , you sound so witty. Keep deceiving yourself . That's what they say till depression sets in. You should better set yourself lose from hate before it consumes you.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SexytorresE(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hi
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

At the back of your mind , you sound so witty. Keep deceiving yourself . That's what they say till depression sets in. You should better set yourself lose from hate before it consumes you.

How do I convince you my wittyness is not your life's problem? Tell me undecided
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ozkar: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

You can't make a good house wife with this attitude. You rained insults on the poster that said nothing wrong. Being corrected for it,you open your keypad to type another pettiness .
what if she doesn't want to be a housewife? What if she wants to be president or CEO of a multinational company?

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ayobami7(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by folake4u(f): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sermwell:
so you don't have it?? will they even allow it in faculty??

Lol I don't have it oh. I hate common cheap things.

Yes oh, every class has girls that wear such skirt grin
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
skillzbae:

My dear all, she even has purple and orange. Very annoying

Tueh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:
what if she doesn't want to be a housewife? What if she wants to be president or CEO of a multinational company?

I wrote that on purpose and didn't expect a guy to fall for it. You just did. Damn!

Even if she is a president of a company. Isn't she going to be somebody's wife? A mother?

Sir.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How do I convince you my wittyness is not your life's problem? Tell me undecided

It isn't. It becomes a problem when you start infecting othets with it .
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Emmanuella6: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't have it ooo
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Biglittlelois(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

It isn't. It becomes a problem when you start infecting othets with it .

I've infected you with it? That's nice, try and take medications for it okay!!!
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by kechywillz(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lolz,as I read the headline I know it would be thia skirt,it makes any girl that has flat nyash has big nyash. Na wetin dey rain now
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Ozkar: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
SheldonCooper:

I wrote that on purpose and didn't expect a guy to fall for it. You just did. Damn!

Even if she is a president of a company. Isn't she going to be somebody's wife? A mother?

Sir.
it was bullshyte and I had to call it out. It's like a lady telling me I have to be nice to her so I can make a good husband in the future. I'd pretty much let her know she is inconsequential to my life choices.

No she doesn't have to be somebody's wife or mother. Not everyone ends up being a wife or husband or parent.

Even if she does get married, if it isn't you, you don't matter.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by MrMacinterchi1: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Uyi168:
Especially the black one...
no the red one

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by dkidd: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
BiggyB242:

If you read my post carefully it was clearly stated " I SEE ladies put it on". I went further to say not everyone wears it because my friends don't. Mr Onos

Abeg i no fit for ur wahala... i hear u
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by placeofallure(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Ahnahn, only you?

I take it as one skirt for juveniles o.

Considering it is very cheap and the way I see it displayed ehn. Even alata dey wear am. Forgive me abeg.

Go to American Plaza for Balogun, You'll see the refined version of it. That's where I get mine from. You'll thank me you did!
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by SheldonCooper: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ozkar:
it was bullshyte and I had to call it out. It's like a lady telling me I have to be nice to her so I can make a good husband in the future. I'd pretty much let her know she is inconsequential to my life choices.

No she doesn't have to be somebody's wife or mother. Not everyone ends up being a wife or husband or parent.

Even if she does get married, if it isn't you, you don't matter.

I see what you are doing here. Trying so hard to be relevant in this and ass licking the babe. You didn't even know how it started , you just dived in maybe she will put you in her good books.
If you like be nice to yourself and be otherwise to others. That's your personal problem. She doesn't make a good wife? That's is her personal problem. The two of you trying to infect others with rubbish. That's our(sane people) collective problem which i am solving at this moment. The world should be sane.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by RealJasmine(f): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by belcom10(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Seducing spirit everywhere. Some of this girls are posessed.
Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by seunmohmoh(f): 2:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Redeakaa:

Ah ahh.......i trust u with the trust of the lord
You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt by Immarocks(f): 3:55am On Apr 21, 2019
Hahahahahah..... chai.... to think that yeye clothe dealer boy nearly tricked me into buying it that year......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. / Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.